All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife Trap Ch. 02'

by sportventure

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband Stuff

And this one isn't written nearly as well as many of them. Wimps will be able to read this "story" without throwing up, but men with their manhood intact will blow big chunks. I feel sorry for the writer. He IS what he writes (as are all writers) and his life is so pathetic, one can't help but feel pity for him. I surely hope he gets the professional counseling he so desperately needs.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well done..

Love the gentle seduction.

Ignore the pseudo-macho men. If they don't like this kind of story, they're in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it

It was a good story for this genre. Its realistic enough to be believable but far enough into fantasy that its a fun read.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Nicely Written

Nicely written. But wouldn't this give the wife just too much guilt to cope with? An affair on the side is totally different than having sex with a man or men to please her husband. A trip to an "adult" resort where sex could happen almost by "accident" would maybe make more sense and give the wife guilt free sex.

wbamwbamover 16 years ago

This story is very well written.

I like the twist of this story, and the first one also, of the 'webcam'. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Well written, thanks. Please continue..

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 16 years ago
loved it

I love the seduction of the reluctant theme. It was maybe a little hard to believe how the wife went from reluctant to willing so quickly, but that's what fantasy is all about!

spen sterling

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
Fire up the keyboard...

Part III is missing in action...

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Just read this chapter and chapter three as well hoping against hope the wife actually turns around tells the husband to go swivel and walks out on him. Let him go out and pick a porn star or better yet pay his money to a hooker so he can get his rocks off. WHY is it every loving wife story that has the husband trying to get his wife to have sex with others they always at first say "No I cant, it's not right!" Or "I'm too shy!" or "No that's nasty, why would you want me to do that!" BUT they end up saying things like"OH dear I will do it for you" or " Oh yes I like it I never knew what was I missing" then when they have been doing it for a while it's "Well dear how would like a cream pie?" "Boy he is so much bigger than you!" "Sorry dear not tonight i'm too sore too have sex with you" "sorry dear but my boyfriend tells me we can't have sex anymore" and so on. What is wrong with this picture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another!

Guy who wants to watch and jack off. That sure beats a loveing marriage with a faithful wife who wants to love you and take care of you. Who would want that, better to have strange men and your wife laughing at you, cutting you off and all the benifits of being a cockold. Yikes!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Better than Ch1

Less elaborate set-up and no wine! Steve had to carry it without the relaxing massage (until Scott stuck his nose into the 'tent'), and Steve did well! Sweetie now has the experience of regular, plus, and premium (or is that large 5", x-large 7" and jumbo 9")? Hubby is expecting her to happily go back to regular and to be hotter. Hubby is probably HALF right!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mindless drivel !

One of the worst on this here site. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Condom

The difference between a 5 star rating and a 3 star rating is 1 condom. Lose them! Sweating pregnancy risk is the ultimate heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
loved it

Too many no's from Carol, but sensuous

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Wife drifts Further into Depravity

A nice continuation of the first story. At first Carol plays the part of the dutiful wife. but quickly succumbs to their foreplay and soon experiences both men at the same time. Several orgasms later you can definitely see that she is a slut just waiting to be released..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

She was correctly reluctant initially. All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!! I give you 5 stars. This is one of the better stories on this site. I hope you continue to write. I see you have some of the religious freaks or cuck want to be that get themselves off imagining it is their wife being fucked. And then once they get off, they have remorse. It is funny how most people can see right through them. Just let them write their personal attacks so they can feel better about themselves. Not sure Carols husband will ever be able to please her again. But as long as she is getting sexually satisfied and he likes it, all is good. The wife sharing fantasy is very popular and a big turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersportventure@sportventure
171 Followers
Adventurous married white male. Enjoys sports and of course sex. Occassional writer of erotic stories, and also occassional erotic chat (but the real thing is so much better). Fantasies include naughty wives, shy ladies giving way to their secret desires, giving & receiving...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES