All Comments on 'Sammy'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Excellent little story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

The mysterious lounge ... the fine bourbon ... the hypnotic Dave the owner ... the other couples who paid no attention. Could "Dave" also have been called "Old Scratch" by chance? This short story seems almost more of the Erotic Horror-type entry and very Halloweenish to me. I expected the lounge to be just a vacant lot or cemetery when the main characters returned. Nice story though!

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Very sexy.

Well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Good piece of work - Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
trash as people and waiting for a disease

normal people don't go out to be feel up.stupid and moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Watching Wimp Self Cucked

jeez elie you got a million self cuckold stories eh. Experience huh. Being alone in Oneegon must be one handed lonesome - just you and your mammaries - well no balls.<P>

You inspire the teens and pathetic cucks to new lows. So good on ya little sick one. Wind up another simpie wimp tail for the kiddies so they won't feel alone in patheticville.<P>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She waited on her normally protective husband to

rescue her because she did not have the morals nor ethics nor self control to take care of herself. Once her hormones and cunt heated up she wanted to be fucked by anyone it seems, bare so that any and all STDs and AIDS could be hers. No explanation as to why her husband abandoned her to be seduced on the floor and then in front of him. It doesnt seem to be drugs or alcohol since he responded and drove them home. Maybe he decided he was married to a worthless piece of trash and wanted her to act out so that he could divorce her, no that would take brains and these two dont have much of that between them. A woman so treated and responding this way in a public place amongst strangers and taking it bareback has to be mentally ill, unbalanced if you will. Definately not fit to be a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You have got to be kidding

Where do these fantasies come from. I can see a woman wanting to explore in her mind having something different but some old guy writes that thinks like marriage are to be like this. Now there is a damaged mind or past experience.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
expected this....

I cannot in good concience rate this lower than 50 because I knew based on the author's past work what to expect. Total suspension of credibility or reason are required to skim over these outlandish tales. Fantasy more pure does not exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointing

Started out to be interesting story. Turned out to be just another routine wimp-husband slut wife story. That seems to be the standard on Literotica lately. Too bad.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Not worth the bandwith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Stuff

Love these stories, nothing better than having your wife fucked in front of a room full of people. That is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An example of poor writing & plotline.

It simply sucked - quit while you still can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

For the anti-erotica zealots below, you twerps should realize by now that there are tons of readers and authors who enjoy the submissive, cuckold, so called wimp themes. It's simply a choice. If you don't have the maturity to understand it, don't bother reading it or any other stories on this site. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it either. Both the submissive and dominant sides can be extraordinarily stimulating. Consensually watching your lover with someone else can be an incredible erotic experience. One that many people of both sexes and varied orientation enjoy worldwide across many countries and many cultures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, I like the theme. Would have preferred a slower buildup, like in some of your other stories. Enjoyed it, Please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh.......

Jesus - i would love to be that girl. Hit lots of buttons for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
to anon of 10-24 who thought this was outstanding"

Hi anon--there are tons of thugs, murderers and rapists around . I guess that means, by your standard, we're all immature if we don't love all those things.

one of the immatures

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
rocks off

this is a great story, I thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmm

For the commenter who speaks of "maturity," I'd remark there is nothing mature about the subjugation of another...there is nothing decent about infidelity. I think you'd be right at home as a confederate in the civil war, that way you could own slaves, beat them, fuck them, whip them, and they not do anything in return....wow, wouldn't that be exciting and mature?? (NOT!) I can call cuckolding a lot of things, but mature isn't one of them, and all your defensive nature about a silly, sick and masochistic lifestyle is fooling no one. You may like it (echh) and you're entitled, lots of sick people get off on lots of sick things, but never pretend to preach to me or anyone else as to what is mature when, and I'll stake lots of money on it, a whopping majority agrees with me! Cheers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
grow-up already will you...

LOVING WIVES, EROTICA... what words don't you get? Pick up a fucking dictionary if you don't get it... or better yet, go back to school.... THIS WAS JUST CHILDISH FUCKING GARBAGE. PAIN AND HUMILATION ARE NOT EROTIC... AND THEY ARE ONLY SEXUAL FOR MENTALLY DISTURBED PEOPLE. If you don't get this, google it, it is basic pychology. The fucking sad, and pathetic losers that post these ridiculous versions of loving wives erotica are just holding up a big sign letting the world know that you're a sick person who nobody would want around their family or loved ones. Why don't you losers go and start a posting board with a topic that reads PAIN HUMILATION AND MENTAL TORTURE.... and of course... NO SELF ESTEEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor Story

Since when is it acceptable that another man fucks your wife in your prescence and you do nothing about it. It is realy disgusting that you take the same woman cum drippin' from her cunt home. This type of story line makes me want to puke. I think the site should have some story-screening technology before posting them permanently on the site. Some of the stories are 'fucked up', luck a story line and subsequent story development, lack of depth. Please screen to sieve and post only the best stories. I've just puked over this story. The guy is a loser and a jerk. I felt lyk he should leave the women. You people are taintin' the sanctity of marriage. Poor guy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
breath taking

your story was so wonderfully detailed that it quite literally took my breath away and I came faster than I ever have before... you HAVE to make this a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story, but...

There is now this couple that will go in another direction. And Jerry will be ok with that? From her pov, it's an ok in her mind for more. It probably won't matter if he speaks to the contrary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made no sense

So if this husband has never expressed interest in sharing her before, or allowed men to even dance with her aggressively, why would he allow this? This might have been slightly understandable if the drinks were supposed to be drugged, or "big dick" was a hypnotist (wouldn't work in real life, but maybe in a bad "mind control" story), but as presented this was totally implausible. Not a good story, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

VERY SIMPLE, SHE COMITTED ADULTRY EVEN WITH HUBBY CONSENT, THERE FORE SHE DESTRYED THEIR MARRIAGE.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
neep on bring out the WACC in everybody

WACC and the writer is happy about it

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

I hate fucking wimps as much as I hate cheating wives. Lousy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

Not one bit believeable. Dont bother writing anymore! Always the wimp husband routine! Pathetic!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Big Dick = short story

Very short very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really????

"Well, I didn't mind. He was so handsome and I think I was sort of falling in love with him" elis_cdl.. is this the type of women you spent time with? cutter crawling whores? Certianly won't waste my time reading any more of your posts since I now know you're a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 Star!

Even more suck/cuck/bullshit on Cuckerotica! This site is circling the drain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If it's doomed as a site dean anony why don't you leave??

Cause you fucking love these cuck stories all of them You can't wait until you get up each morning to read all of these stories, If there are none you go searching for them! You're a sad little boy!! Gave it a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

The thing that would make it better is if husband would lick her clean and even suck the guys cock clean. There is nothing better than licking a fresh load of hot cum from your wives pussy. I do it as often as possible. I have even sucked several guys cocks and my wife loves to watch me do it.O

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorabout 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Try Mind Control, or Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unimaginative drivel

PLEASE take some writing lessons,..... not sexy if so unrealistic to be laughable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Very hot story of your cuckold experience

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
want it

I'm 19 I don't care how old everyone is, i want to go to Dave's Club.I loved it. soooooooooooooooooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She's ashamed but can't wait to go back? Is she pregnant? Does she have herpes or aids? Why would Jerry, the husband that wouldn't want to watch, listen or hear, do anything but divorce her? Unfinished drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Same old

She discovers that she is an easy whore, and then that Jerry is a cuck. Same old LW trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why read a story only to whine?

You idiots who read these stories just to trash them are just covering for your own desires. You’re fooling no one lol don’t read Cuck stories if you don’t like them. Simple.

lisablissfullisablissfulalmost 4 years ago
Great

I agree, I can't understand why they read them, they know what is going to happen, I read them because its a fantasy of mine, but my hubby isn't for sharing, so these satisfy my needs , well nearly. Keep writing big cock cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

another whore getting used i love it

NKenNKenover 3 years ago
Well,

I love it! Then again it's probably because i'm one of the folks who'd love to watch his wife royally fucked senseless, enjoying every moment of it, while still being a loving wife. Maybe one day something like this might happen with my better half (fingers crossed).

Am i a sicko perv? Honestly, yes! Don't know many men who aren't pervs in one way or another.

As for sick - age and health problems mean i can't do the job and i want her to still experience maximum pleasure in life.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A GREAT NEW CLUB

should not a cuckold make maybe it was the free booze. TK U MLJ LV NV

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story so hot my knickers are as wet has Sammy's. These Anons should shut the fuck up, why read them, when they know what's going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmmmmm, another wimpy cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the read. From a woman's preceptive the stories take on a more rewarding personal touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well another selfish vile wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

"Do you like watching me fuck your wife?" He asked Jerry.

It was barely a whispered, "Yes." Then Jerry leaned forward and kissed me. I grabbed his face and we kissed and kissed. It felt so wonderful to have my husband kissing me while Dave fucked me.

End quote.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I am a woman, not bothered that jerry was a cuck, I just loved how she got pleasured. I wish it could be me, but i wouldn't have the bottle, sadly just for one night my husband wouldn't be a cuck.

LeeLee420LeeLee42010 months ago

I stopped reading when you said "I was falling in love with him" about a guy you met 10 minutes earlier. Smh.

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

2nd reading, its got we so wet, pity it was short, or i would have had the most intense orgasm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous