All Comments on 'A Taste for Cum'

by Kinkykille76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rocks..!

Love this story. Keep it up Dear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It!

I loved this story. I read to my boyfriend while he fucked my from behind. He pulled out and blew his load all over my face! I instinctively reached up to wipe it off but he ordered me to leave it! He bent me over the edge of bed and fucked the shit out of me before pulling out and shooting his second load down my slutty throat! It was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Omg

This story is like so hot it made me wet

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Great pornography

Does it's job of appealing to the prurient in admirable fashion. In other words, it gets us HOT quickly and that's what good porn is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

Your so lucky, my boyfriend would never let me do that. The glory hole thing sounds great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I LIKE THE TASTE OF CUM 2

I JACKOFF SO I CAN EAT MY CUM AND I LIKE TO EAT PUSSY AND SWALLOW HER CUM.HOPE ITS NOT FATTENING . AGE 77 AND STILL EATING MYINE AND HER CUM NOT AS MUCH COMES OUT NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot but...

Got turn off by the terrible grammar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love cum

My boyfriend and I love to go to clubs. I always dress sluty , skin tight dress , no bra . I have great tits 38-25-36 . Everyone looks at me. He feels me up on the dance floor and I love it.afterwards, sometimes we go a movie store that has pornos. We go in a booth with a glory hole and wait for someone to in next to us . When a guy comes in and starts watching a movie I put my finger through the hole. Soon. , a nice big dick comes through the hole. I wrap my tongue and lips around it and suck until the stud shoots his load down my waiting throat. I usually get 3or4 loads a nite. I LOVE cum !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love cum

i,m a guy and i just sucked

till one nite i sucked cock and he blew his load

and i swallowed it and i loved it it felt great

i was my first load in my mouth ( ps im 77 yrs old )

now i want more cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your a piece of garbage Priscillab

Your a piece nof garbage Priscillab

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story, but watch the grammar

Grammar mistakes conflict with what we've all learned in school, so they take the reader out of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous