All Comments on 'Anal Sex Made Her Lose Weight'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shit for brains

has returned

gobulagobulaover 16 years ago
a most pleasurable work out!

a crafty chunky debutante! I could see the telling of the tale with a lit cigaret and a can of soda, what a crude sexual beast! I love it! PS, I think this saucy number works at the local publix I saw her yesterday with a mulatto man and 4 kids from a Nissan commercial, one of every flavor. har har!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bullshit

That asseating queer, gobula, is a total waste of space on this overcrowded planet and the only one to give sammie, the useless asshole, a high mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love It what a chance

I would love to see you and your mates strapped to the tiller with a sex mad gorilla from Boston to Manilla on a slow trip via china with a homosexual miner with a 10 inch dick what would sort out you piles for miles and miles until with a fit of the shits you were festered with nits on your pubic bits.[TO ALL SANE PEOPLE EVERY TIME THIS IDIOT POSTS A STORY I WILL RETALIATE.please do not worry or get youselves worked up we will deal with this madman LOOK AT HIS EYES IN HIS PROFILE,the eyes of a disturbed lunatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DO YOU FUCK MONKEYS?

iT WAS A BASTARD LIKE YOU THAT STARTED AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please help us

Please give us your address - there are plenty of black brothers who would dearly love to pay you a little visit to talk about the error of your ways in undoing everything that we worked hard for to achieve. Another brother suggested the KKK but that would be WRONG. We deserve the pleasure of just talking to you, why should they have all the fun? So come on Sammy boy, put your balls on the line and give us your address to come calling.

Black and proud of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EMBARRASSMENT TO THE BLACK RACE!

I doubt that Samuelx is even 18 years old! He looks like he is 14 or 15 years old! Literotica.com needs to make him prove his age! If he is 18 years of age or older; then he is truly a psycho-maniac who is in dire of need of psychological help before he implodes or explodes. He over 500 short, abusive, nonsense stories over a very, very short period of time are a total embarrassment to writers of all types and in the process he is ruining the Literotica.com story web site. ***Interesting how periodically Samuelx and/or some of his juvenile friends now use a different computer with a different username and a different E-mail account to write complimentary comments about himself and his writings! This is very juvenile! Samuelx you are a complete psycho and a complete embarrassment to the human race!*** STOP RUINING LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where are you Sammy ?

I am also waiting for an address Sammy, come on gimme and let's have our own little tea party. Me and some brothers want to help you find the tea that was dumped. Don't keep us waiting Sammy

In anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deanna Somerville

I love analsex add me deannaanal@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cool!

Nice story! Makes me want to let my husband fuck me in the ass! Thanks for sharing I think I’m ready for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES