All Comments on 'Friday'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It is good to see you writing again. You have written so many highly rated stories here, and I have enjoyed them greatly.

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Very enjoyable

I enjoyed this story tremendously--Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Friday

Frederick,good to see you're back and as good as ever. I'm looking forward to the next one, hopefully without the extended wait.

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
Another reason to LOVE Fridays!

Beautifully written with hot action and yet people who do care about each other even as they cease to be strangers.

I would hope and even plead for these two 'Ardent & Erotic'

people to appear in another story soon! Thank you for this

treat...it is well worth the wait.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
YES! I agree with...

the above comments, and just want to say "thanks" for a very good short story. Even though only a page it progressed evenly from beginning to end or should I say "climax?" Very enjoyable. Will they get together again?

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
FRIDAY

GOOD but I think this is unfinished project. Try to resume and culminate to a proper ending - sort of both finding mutually similarity of circumstances of their past and liking compassionately and mutually proposing each other to continue for long term relationship and perhaps rather proposing to live happily ever after. Such closing would be really appreciated by the readership at large. Afterall public at large like a happy ending into a marriage in lieu of some lusty, erotic encounters not withstanding the occasional highs & lows in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous