All Comments on 'Virgin Sister and Cousin'

by Urguycliff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Learn to write English, please!

Either that or get an editor...changing tenses willy-nilly, bad grammar, him, her, me, I or all at once...geez, the mind spins with all the misuses. The difficulty in deciphering the grammar took away any value in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Deformed victim?

Use Google to help you with basic physiology… 'I slide more of me into you, till I feel the barrier.' The barrier is at the entrance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
was alright

The person before me commenting is such a fucking virgin. It I'm a woman and I know damn well the barrier wasn't at the entrance. It's inside a woman's pussy a bit. It's not just right at the beginning. Anonymous virgin, wait till you have sex to be giving advice on it. mmk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lay Off

What the hell are you people looking for? So Cliff is no Hemingway.

All he does is write a very hot erotic story which is what I am looking for. So congratulations Cliff and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Who's the vigin now?

Many sources, including romance novels and other materials that describe virginity loss, mistakenly indicate that the hymen is somewhere up inside the vagina. This is a common misconception. The hymen is part of the external genitalia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love it

THIS WAS AWESOME.WRITE MORE OF THIS. I ENJOYED IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Awesome, one of the best i've read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
@ Lay Off

He doesn't have to be Hemmingway, but if it doesn't flow better than 7th grade english, then it detracts from the sexual excitement when you have to translate as you go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad!

Story is good but there is some grammatical mistakes which takes away hard works of Mr. Cliff from him. At the end. . . . It was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not that great.

The story itself was pretty good, but the strange narration technique of the guy describing to the girl what she was feeling... It was very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
don't give up day job

what a waste of time this should have been in the nonconsent area also a virgin that was forced like that would probably not be able to walk much less be on top what an idiot only a loser would write or enjoy such trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rough...

Good story... in thoery... but the gammer... it just killed it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Add more to this story continue it cx lovin it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, but ...

I don't find rape entertaining or erotic. It's not a joke, and it's not "just a normal part of life." I can't believe the sister could just watch a rape and not interfere. I guess the cousin could help him rape his sister, after what she'd just been through. But it's too twisted to be worth reading.

MarsiliusMarsiliusabout 5 years ago
Sister

Would have loved more detail about deflowering the girls not just an incestuous rape scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous