All Comments on 'Exploring Laura'

by ThatGuy27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT!!!!

Loved it-luv uncounscious nc sex. keep it up

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
That's a real achievement to fuck an unconcious

female--That make you a real man?

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Take a Break

This does nothing for me at all. Sounds like non-consensual sex and rape to me. I hope this is pure fantasy. If not, you need a good lawyer. A sick mind indeed to think that type of sex is hot or sensual. I agree with Joyce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
never got consent, rape

Shame to was your time on a girl that wont remember you being in her. Rape is rape. No consent was given. The main character is a sexual abuser and criminal, nothing more.

PornprincesstPornprincesstover 16 years ago
DO you people even LOOK at the Catagory

If you can't stand the heat stay the fuck out of the kitchen. While this wasn't the best story ever written it wasn't that bad. and if you wanted to read a story about consentual sex then don'e pick one from the Fucking NON-CONSENTUAL section. It isn't rocket science. Don't read stories from sections you object to. Everyone is tired of the bullshit drama. ThatGuy keep writing what you like people will keep reading it. Ignore Assholes who are incapable of being mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I understand this is a non-consent story, I found it kinda funny that the guy basically treats her like a piece of meat but then has a momentary flash of concern for causing her pain if she's a virgin, rather ironic methinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sometimes you gotta

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. My wife and I have done some swapping and threesomes, but she would never let me fuck her in the ass. When I have gotten her drunk enough to pass out, I have really enjoyed working her tight ass over. She's not dumb but has never figured out why her asshole is sore the morning after she has passed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no reader comprehension? hello...

if you don't like a story about rape go to the kiddie section. this was a good non-consentual story... write more guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Yummmy my vibe is in my cunt, I'm cumming, what a lovely lovely rape story more please XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what rape?

The chick got what she was asking for. As long as she wasn't slipped a drug then Merry Christmas to the guy for filling every hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
turn about is fair

Story about a sexual preditor, hmmn. How stimulating.

My hope for this jerk is he finds a woman who will marry him and a black man finds his drunk wife at a party and impregnates her for this jerk. So everyone knows she had a real man fuck her and cucks him. Justice done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Loved this story. It's one of my fantasies to be fucked whilst unconscious. Very hot.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterover 9 years ago
the wonders of alcohol

very nice story.

going into greater detail about how she was used and abused, would have made it better.

I look forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not for me.

My problem with this story is not thst it's rape, i wouldn't be in this section if i didn't enjoy a good rape fic.

No i really just don't like the premise.

What's so hot about making someone unconscious and then fucking her lifeless body? You could might as well fuck a corps.

There's no play, no submission or domination, just some guy tricking a girl into drinking too much just cause she doesn't "give it up".

I'll let you in on a secret, she still didn't, she just lost consciousness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How's that Delta Epsilon plan coming along?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous