All Comments on 'Helping My Aunt and Uncle'

by zipp2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ok for a first chapter, but......

Put the piece in atime period of about the late 60's where artificial insem. was just barely heard of then their niativity(sp) is explained) and be sure to make the say Chap 1 of about 3 chapters, slowly leading Catherine into Bob's need for voyeurism and Don's need to be a man. More than 3 chapters and it gets too long. Don't and I mean don't bring dad back into it, but maybe her sister(not his mother but here side of family) would be good for Don's final love. OK Start with Good Potential. Don't screw it up with unbelievable sizes and such. Keep the parts average sizes and the accomplishments normal and you will have a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Try using an editor

I realize that this is free amateur writing, and as such not expected to be perfect. But it wouldn't hurt if you at least took the time to proof read your story... or better yet, send it to one of the Literotica editors to proof read for you. That would greatly help you to catch and correct some of mistakes that really distract from the quality of your story. And that quality improvement has to help improve the readability of your story, which just might improve your reader scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked the story

I liked the story but the writing could be better. I echo the recommendation of using an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

How the hell can he suck her tit, while she sucks his cock... That's a physical impossibility! -_-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the grammar and spelling nazis

They couldn't even write to save their lives. I've read some of those so called perfect stories and they are just laughable.

Great story, a lot of reluctance and messing around. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i wish that was me and my aunt!!!!!! Fuck I would luv that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Would like to hear more on you and your Aunty

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Want to hear more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

Love it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was difficult to get into because of the consistent grammar and spelling errors, but it was a decent story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Difficult reading because of your writing.

"It is Nice to see you again Don." She said as she messed up my hair and gave me a hug.

"Your all wet you'll caught your death is you don't get out of those things."

No, no and no.

Why the capital N in nice but not a capital for Bob?

It's You're not your and what is "you'll caught your death" shouldnt it be " you'll catch your death"

Awful grammar and spelling. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And ... what then?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous