All Comments on 'Sally's Limousine Lust'

by Fourtsix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick,sick and sicker

this is pure trash, not a story. Nothing new a spineless wimp and a slut wife. Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Hope It's A Fantasy

Bareback with 3 strangers in one night seems way too risky to me.

Pretty hot fantasy though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope it's real

Yes being conscious of health risks is always important I agree but that aside it was great. Forget the nay sayers,great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If you don't like the genre ...

...don't read the genre - the commentary about wimpy husband's and cheating or slut wives is old hat. And it is fantasy - a story is hotter without condoms, but in real life, even whores use them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How Unfortunate 4 Wimpus

If the bio is factual, the writer is a duffus for letting his wifey pathetically and repeatedly shame him as her cuck.<P>

On the other hand, she has it great. A live in pimp who pays her way but doesn't respect himself so she certainly doesn't. In fact the laughter of her and her lovers will eventually shame him further than he wished - maybe. How low can you go wimpster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Like The Genre

...but I recognize a crappy story written about wimp husbands and slut wives as being concocted by a wimp writer who needs psychological counseling to recovering his manhood. This "story" isn't even worth consideration except as a device by which one might be able to help the "writer" by suggesting professional counseling.

whoremakerwhoremakerabout 16 years ago
Great read!

Thanks for the story! I took my wife out for her birthday a couple of years ago and did something similar, except she only sucked cocks. We weren't into her fucking others yet at that time. But I'm looking forward to doing it again, and watching her live this story and get pounded like the cheap little cocksucking whore she is. I'll use your story for ideas too! Keep up the good work!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Didn't realize

That there was a service available to haul whores and their cucks from bar to bar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous