All Comments on 'Anal Sex Made Us Wealthy'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shit brain strikes twice today

Maybe he ate some rich cow shit for his breakfast or maybe ...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
406

406

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You must be joking...

...at least I hope so. What a waste of time - both the writer's as well as the reader's. Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SUPER CLASS IDIOT!

I doubt that Samuelx is even 18 years old! He looks like he is 14 or 15 years old! Literotica.com needs to make him prove his age! If he is 18 years of age or older; then he is truly a psycho-maniac who is in dire of need of psychological help before he implodes or explodes. He now has over 600 of same short, abusive, nonsense stories over a very, very short period of time are a total embarrassment to writers of all types and in the process he is ruining the Literotica.com story web site. ***Interesting how periodically Samuelx and/or some of his juvenile friends now use a different computer with a different username and a different E-mail account to write complimentary comments about himself and his writings! This is very juvenile! Samuelx you are complete psycho!*** STOP RUINING LITEROTICA.COM! ****>>Samuelx is a total EMBARRASSMENT AND ABOMINATION to all minorities [in particular black Americans] as well as the entire human race!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I dont even have to read this

TO KNOW IT IS COMPLETE SHIT! SERIOUSLY HOW COULD SOMEONE WRITE SO BADLY AND WANT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO READ IT?!

TahtiTahtiover 16 years ago

Yes, everyone's entitled to fantasies, but if you want to disguise one as a piece of fiction, you have a long way to go. The characters are both Mary Sues and the whole "story" seems like a description of a trashy porn flick. Mysoginism just dripps off every word! It's truly scary and my only comfort comes from hope that maybe just like I don't want all of my fantasies to come true, you don't treat your women like blow up dolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This "story" fails

This follows the same formula as all your other stories. It wasn't interesting the first time, and it isn't interesting now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mass Produced Shit

PLEASE KEEP THIS FOOL FROM WRITING THIS SHIT. If you've read one of these shitty stories you've read them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES