All Comments on 'Women Who Naughtily Pee at Work'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Erotic

I am not into water sports but I did have one secretary who loved peeing as she came,that really used to turn me on.I often wonder if she is still at it ,she must be about fifty now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad

Glad I do not like tea or coffee,with women like this around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
continues please!!

hot, i almost came entirely from just reading this short story, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of the best

had to stop to relieve myself keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of the best

had to stop to relieve myself keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

i got into watersports when i was about 18, found an old sex bizzare magazine and was hooked ever since. i like to pee as i cum however its hard with an errection, you can manage it a little to start normally but i get carried away. i have a fleshlight that i like to pee into somtimes as i do it and once or twice i have forced a little pee out into my wife but she doesnt know what i am doing. she let me pee on her once and will often let me watch her pee on the floor or in the loo. i like the peeing in different places parts of this story, the cup idea was really horny, i like the way that the women thought in these stories!

steve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incontinent

Due to prostate surgery, I am both incontinent and impotent. My women urologist has helped me with both problems. I use an injection directly into my penis to get an erection, and I now use about three pads a day and one at night to keep from wetting my pants. However, I still have the occasional accident as compared to much more frequent accidents. the good news is that I sometimes get very aroused when I do wet myself, and I love to perform cunnilingus and geat tremendous excitement if the woman squirts or pees while I am licking and kissing her vagina. I plan to read many more of your stories as I find them fascinating because of my problem.

Jumper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Oh my gosh, this story was so amazing. I played with my pussy and came right along with Jeannette. I think I'm going to pee in the sink now, it sounds so naughty but sexy at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

that was so hot....ive peed in sinks and it instantly fires me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sooo hot

one of the best stories ive read made me really hard and dripping will have to stop reading and take care of it

cascademagcascademagalmost 13 years ago
Pissing in Unusual Places

I think it's cracking and fun and as the comments state, sexy too - especially when there are two of you (male & female). Steve

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Peeing Freely

I loved your anecdotes. My mother was an alcoholic who drank nearly a case of beer a day, everyday. She passed at age 38 from uremic poisoning and cirrohsis of the liver. She wasn't naughty but she pissed frequently and often in places you might not consider.

She had a favorite watering hole where she drank beer with a male buddy. That wasn't all she was doing with him, but that is another story. She would sit at the bar until she needed to pee, then go to the ladies room and pee. When she returned she almost always left her panties in her purse so she didn't have to remove them again.

Most times when we left the tavern she would go to the parking lot, stand behind the trunk of our car, lift her skirt to mid thigh, spread her legs apart and take one good final piss before driving home. I watched her several times and she had a strong stream, all from the beer, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it...

I found your story very erotic as I work in an office & immediately thought I would like to be very naughty too...well done, I'm now feeling extremely horny x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What an exciting story. I wish that I could work in an office where the girls all piss so freely and openly. Great stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous