All Comments on 'Door to Door Prostitution'

by bradley_stoke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice

Well-written and fun to read. Now, I wait for the comments about the husband that are usually reserved for the wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was something!

I'm just not sure what! Well written and entertaining, this story also had a little moral. This was clever and different. Thanks.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Very well done

I think Jenny should get the same treatment from Cherry that the dumb sod is getting but cut him off from cherry.

It isnt right that the husband belittle the wife like he does just because she cant produce children doesnt give him the right to drag a hooker into the house right in front of his wife.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
WHY??

the second story of yours that i have read that seems to get right to the edge of something and then just stops.

if you are doing it for some artistic flair, i have to tell you it isn't working. you aren't making a discrete exit so the reader can come up with their answer on their own. nope, you are pulling the plug from the amp just as the guitar solo begins.

it literally is like beating off for an hour and just as you are getting to the good part something stops you from completion. no satisfaction.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 4 years ago
Strangely Erotic

Story made infidelity into a parody. It was funny yet sad. Just can’t wrap my mind around the image of the wife bringing refreshments up to her husband and his whore. Good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous