All Comments on 'The Last Fifteen Minutes'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET

NEED I SAY MORE

honeyxbabyhoneyxbabyover 16 years ago
obviously not THAT stupid

wow! i cant believe someone left you that first comment! i hope you decide to ignore them completely.

i enjoyed your story..even though i do think your writing style is better suited for longer work.

this story was a completely novel idea though. i think it'd be great if you took it and expanded on it making it a more complete story perhaps by modeling it after what the tv series, 24, does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto, Ignore the Trolls

After all it is a fantasy, and I think this one was well done. Also, I would like to congratulate you on a well edited and error free submission. I have read most of your stories, and it is the final polish of editing that is most often lacking. Otherwise, I think you're a great story teller and you write some pretty hot sex scenes, too! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stupid?

It seems to me that to leave a 9 word comment in all caps is just plain lazy. I don't see the point of criticizing someone else's work if you don't put any thought in it. I liked this story a lot. I have always thought Sean Connery is damn sexy and I'm sure this is a fantasy of many women. Yes the plot is simple and rather fantastical, but how else could you possibly get the average woman (in this case married with children) and this celebrity together? I think the great thing about a story like this is that if you have seen enough Sean Connery films to remember what his voice sounds like (one would work, I think)and you have an imagination you can almost here him speaking the lines. Thank you for putting hundreds of women's fantasy into writing. Now, I hope you can continue your other story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hott

That was great! I loved the mention of your other submissions (I thought the Kris and Gloria story was absolutely amazing, by the way!).

The only change I would make is to have a Hollywood happy ending with the missle being diffused and she has a memory to last a lifetime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Neat Hook!

Kudos on having the world ending in your story. Creative touch. Very hot stroy as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Prerecorded news, something to kill a cell phone ,secutary in on it .... Great setup for another story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous