All Comments on 'My Naughty Night'

by Caroline1972

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, I guess this won't be a secret night

of passion, now will it? The sex was great but the plot to get there was all wonky. No woman "forgets" she is on the pill, not too mention STD's from casual sex. The guilt doesn't "evaporate" either, it just gets easier to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
After black you wont go back!

Thats right once you hit the bottom of the ladder no one up the ladder wants your filthy ass any more. A slut is a slut, and lying, betraying, cheating, adulterous slut isnt worth much in the real world. She betrayed her self, her husband, and her marriage, a woman without morals or ethics. One more single mom on the way, depending on welfare to keep her going. She can always take a job as a black cock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its sad that she committed adultry and loved it

it sad that some small minded people think that they're better than others.black or white the woman was happy all night.to you who're racist time is changing and you better get back in your hole.remember this those who were on top will be on the bottom jc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GO AWAY

Why dont you narrow minded morons go away and take your unwanted stupid comments with you. This story waqs just that a story. It was erotic and good. If you dont ike this kind of stuff then go and visit elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

I had to tell you I liked this. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT???

Going home....looking forward to it...trying to have a baby....and she ends up getting fucked by some black guy...now, shes a black slut???...make up your mind!!..poor excuse for a story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF

All it takes is a few drinks and one night and she's ready and willing to throw away her life. WTF, do you think we are morons? What crap...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

hope you write much more, i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why?

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good start

Decent effort for your 1st attempt. The whole scenario is hot so keep writing but try to develop the plot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Very hot story! Would love to see more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Stupid really doesn't say enough. Loves her husband but W.T.F. lets fuck my life and his up cause thats my fantsey.Lets hope your a slow writer.

capt13capt13over 16 years ago
thanks for the story

I had fun with your story, it was not the greatest but I enjoyed it. Many of the people that left you the comments are foolish and afraid. I feel that if a person wants to say something use your name and give an author a chance to reply. We are all on this site for one reason to enjoy erotica. I do not care if you did it or not I hope you enjoyed writing the story and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Share your shame

I let the same thing happen only worst I was gang banged by blacks and not proud of letting it happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's Not True

I tried black cock and I can honestly say that the saying 'once you try black you never go back' isn't true

KimMarieKimMarieover 16 years ago
Disgusting

Totally disgusting and insulting to women. If you are going to write a story like this please give the woman some character and motivation for turning into a slut. Maybe she has been given a date rape drug, maybe she has psycho problems that compell her to screw a man from a bar, or maybe she has a motive like Kathleen Turner in the movie Body Heat, something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Really really liked it, hope you keep writing. Cant wait for a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great job--please do another chapter

Have her meet her lover for a nice long weekend of pussy-stretching sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...too soon!!!...

...the content was good, but too many decisions too soon...don't make the decision to be a black slut so soon, especially a pregnant one...give that more chapters...we're like wolves out here, so starve us a little...make us hunger for each tidbit/morsel that you give us...yet, a good start...just don't finish it in one chapter...make a series of this..it will be good...you have a good writing sense...have them get together for more...and have him intro her to friends while clubbing together...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
taking a hugh black cock

great first story.my naughty night,

so very erotic and very kinky.

great writing excellent through out the whole story beginning to end more more please

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 14 years ago
Great Story.

Very hot and deliciously written. I've been the black man in this story on more than one occasion. White wives slutting for black dick are the best.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Would love to know if you ever had any real experiences similar to this really hot story.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Great work of fiction

Please move your stories to the scifi section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you serious????

So you cheated on your husband...bravo.

You risked your own health and your husbands health...bravo.

You must be really proud of yourself and have no love or respect for your husband...bravo.

It's amazing how in every story that the black guy that the wife cheats with is always twice the size of her husband and gives her intense orgasms..

For the record, Iam white and have a seven inch and thick cock and give my wife vaginal orgasms and aren't faked...

So, it proves that u don't need a huge cock to have great sex...interracial sex makes me laugh at the gullibility that people actually believe this crap..lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to the anonymous commenter below this. keep deluding yourself. I'm a white bisexual crossdresser and most of the white guys i've been with couldn't even match my own cock size.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous