All Comments on 'Cum Fly With Me'

by fhmguy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic wish it was me

I always fantisized about making it with my aunt but never had the chance.

Your story was so explicit I thought it was me,

Thanks for a great one, so what is next?

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
oooooohhhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyy gggggoooooodddddd

what might have been a hot, sexy story was diminished by the sort of stuff like in the title of my comment. It's a little too much like the cheap porn stories of the 70s. I've always wondered, when someone in a story like this says "ffffuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkk", does she prounounce each "K" separately? That would be a definite turn-off for me. Work on your spelling, punctuation and grammar as well - the word is spelled "definitely", not "defiantly" - they're two completely different words. Good sex, though, I have to grant you that - except for what I pointed out above.

garry1952garry1952over 16 years ago
Brought Back Memories

This brought back memories of unrequited love with my own aunt. My mother's youngest sister was five months older than me. We spent many nights with each other growing up and even into high school. I always felt more romantically inclined with her than as aunt and nephew. Imagine your teen years with a hot aunt, and she was, sleeping on your living room couch when spending the night. We had a couple of innocent kisses over the years, but that was all. It is now some 40 years after those teen years and she still looks the same to me. And, even today with our families, children, and grandchildren I would love this story to be mine.

I enjoyed your words and imagery on this subject and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tooooooooo Baaaaaadddddddd the writer ----------

pppppppppppuuuuuuuuutttttttttt iiiiiiiinnnnnn sssssssoooooooo Mannnnnnnnnyyyyyy wwwwwwwwooooorrrrrddddds

dddooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee lllllllllllliiiikkkkkeeeeee

ttttttthhhhhhhhiiiiissssssssss. Itttttttt kkkiinnddaa

ssssssccccccrrrrrrreeeeeeewwwwwwssssss uuuuuupppppp

tttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeee STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ruined

All that sssscrrreeeeaaaammmmmiiiinnnggg and other stuff like that just kills a story. This one started good and took a dump at the end because of this. Why can't writers (especially rookies) figure this out? How about just telling us they moaned or screamed? Works MUCH better than a bunch of nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Good

The only thing needed to make it better is proof reading

and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well I liked it.

One day I will make it with my aunt too. She is gorgeous and she really is my auntie, not just by marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truth

This excellent story has a very strong element of truth in it,????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truth

This excellent story has a very strong element of truth in it,????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Up to the point of the loooooooooog words it was

nicely done and I was really enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
New Aunt

My sweet young aunt bathed me when I was about 7 and she washed my cock too. She smiled at me when it got hard from her washing....it felt so wonderful...she taught me to masturbate...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spellcheck

not a bad story, but do check your spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good 4 3 stars

too fast and shallow. put more into it with chapter 2. lick her pussy suck her clit amd tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of short

It was kind of short I guess it was long enough and hot enough to make me Nut so I rate a 7/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You

need to read what you have written again, slowly, and sometimes read it backward, slowly. This will permit you to catch your spelling and grammar errors more quickly. It's a shame to read a goo story that for the most part is well written that has far too many spelling and grammatical errors that distract from a good story without as many errors. Take your time as you type what you are thinking and what you want your readers to see.

A better title would not hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After you finish a story, set it aside for a couple of days. Then go back and slowly reread it, correcting errors as you go. Rinse and repeat, until you don't find any typos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous