All Comments on 'Humiliation Fantasy'

by Brutalhawk

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes!

Good writing, wished you had left the ending off, but if your perveted, your perverted.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedalmost 16 years ago
Don't let the naysayers bother you...

It was YOUR fantasy, and it was well written. I happen to like (and write) cuckold femdom stories, and enjoyed this one.

The real question is, if the naysayers hate these stories so much, why do they manage to read them all the way through before leaving their "you're a wimp" comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good Cuck Story

Keep on writing!

AnaLeePleasuredAnaLeePleasuredalmost 15 years ago
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Being a woman, I got so fucking excited with the thought of watching my man get fucked in the ass by another! Why would anyone take the time to give negative feedback on such a wonderful fantasy? It bothers me to think people can be so cruel. I LOVED IT!!!! You write bloody well too.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyalmost 12 years ago
More!

I too enjoy femdom cuckold stories ... good work. If some don't like it, don't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh yes more

my desire is to be turned into a cockhold sissy just like this, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

That gave me such a hard on I had to jack I dreamed I was the Husband. I would love to have my wife find a man to fuck her and use me against my will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Throw the bitch out

And file rape charges. Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes..........

So hot and so arousing. The pathway to another world. Thanks and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Moron

You just lost your wife and don't know it. Will never understand idiots like Alex. Thank Gawd it's only a story. If it's not please remove yourself from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bang! Bang!

And Danny's nuts are gone! A man who let's another man fuck him in the mouth or ass cannot call himself a man. He is, at best, a cuckold. Worse still, he is another man's bitch. The next step following anal sex is obviously castration and a penectomy and feminization of what once was a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unacceptable!

Long before the gay sex took place,he should have dumped the disrespectful.unfaithful slut! He has to move out of the marital bedroom so Mr.Big Dick can move in?! Come on,that's ridiculous. Move on,move out,but only after figuring out and getting some hurtful revenge on that piece of shit wife and her lover!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a more believable

I'm not sure why their is almost always a deep seeded need for the writer to show the husband with a beginning desire to be dominated ,.and with him not having a lick of common sense . Its not normal even for these stories .It would of been more believable if he would of bulked at a wifes sudden suggestion she wants another cock .When he did agree he would of naturally been guarded having the meeting at a hotel , limited to not more than once a month . Only after several meets over a period of several months would they bring it home , and maybe increase it to biweekly . In all the meetings the husband would of participated , or watched but times wouldn't of left them for an all nighter , never ! The wife would after a while use time alone and only during sex begin light humiliation as common private sex play , outside the bedroom the respect would be kicked into high gear . Anyway you get the idea it would be the "frog in the cold , warm , hot then boiling water . The humiliation in front of the third would of begun very subtle after this man lost all respect for the husband considering himself as the alpha male ., but not to offend the wife . Then proberly on the side they would talk on the phone without the husband knowing , theyre might be slight shaded humiliation towards the husband that would soon become apart of their conversations .

Humiliation would remain physically between only the husband and wife until maybe a moment when the alpha would take advantage of ta moment to cause the wife to loose respect for her husband . It could be while the husbands fucking the wife the alpha could force himself on the husband while in the frenzy of sex , or something similar .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good

as a man I Time to tell Congress to clean up their backyard before jumping all over my Commander N Chief. He is protecting us around the world so that missiles are not raining down on the citizens..Democrats in Congress need to be tarred and feathered for wasting 3 years and doing nothing on the taxpayers' backs... I would have went along also.

cuckablecuckablealmost 3 years ago

Very well written! It captures the emotions incredibly well, your descriptions build tension and actual suspense. Love how you wrapped it up at the end.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous