All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 02'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Promising beginning...

More, please.

dannym10dannym10over 16 years ago
Nice Twist

great beginning. when saving stories i always abbreviate the title, nice twist!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT SECOND PART

Although I have read all 6 parts so far and have commented in part 6 my reaction to the entire writing so far, I do want to comment on each part.

Part 2 is definitely well done. I liked how James did suffer some ill effects from the "potion" but the physical illness was of short duration.

I enjoyed how the effects of FUCK was able to save his marriage ... for now.

Good introduction of Kylie to the story. Unlike one of the comments from someone else, I believe great sex comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Kylie, at 5 foot and 168 pounds or so, is definitely overweight but I don't personally consider that obese or unattractive. I know Kylie appears in later parts with a hint of future appearance in part 6 - possibly Kylie might blackmail James into sex with her because she saw James' sex with Connie.

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
Good Pace

I prefer longer chapters but that's a quibble. Nice opening tempo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous