All Comments on 'Why Black Men Love White Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Such deep insightful thoughts and measured

hypothesises from a very well educated slutty white secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Priceless

The last comment that is,certainly not "yet more garbage "from this idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You should rename this to Black Women Bashing

What another crock of crap from someone that obviously doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. First of all, it isn't explained why black men love white women. The entire passage is basically judgemental to black women. From the mind of a white woman that, for some strange reason, blames black women for why black men prefer them. As a black woman that does not consider myself to be spoiled or aggressive, I think that the same generalization that you state (that we think that all black men are sorry and not good enough) is the same one that you spent way too much time trying to place on black women. I have dated men of all different ethnic backgrounds and there are certain black men that feel the need to find relationships with submissives. When a woman (regardless of color) is more successful, which is the ongoing case in the black community, there is resentment and they would rather a relationship with a woman that has nothing else to do, but let herself be submissive. Maybe that where a white woman comes into play.

I think that it is funny that white women who go after black men think that it upsets all black women. I and many like me frankly don't care. My husband is Puerto Rican, but if I never found love with him, I don't doubt that I could have found a black man that was secure in himself to be with me.

Just don't fool yourself into thinking that black women are flawed men-haters. If that was the case the Black race would have ceased to exist a long time ago. By the way, I wonder if any of these men that love you so much want a serious relationship with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It a proven FACT that Black woman

are really just hairless gorillas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why White men Love black women

First of all I am a black women and yes I love black men, they are my father and my brother. But the reson I choose to be with a white man is because he respects my intellegent mind and does not expect my to do everything he tells me without sometimes having an opinion. The black men you date are fine with you , because you are everything that a black women is , which is proud, strong and intellgent. So do not put us all in an category, because I am sure every white women is not like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Greatest taboo?

The post was full of prejudices and bigotry. Your generalizations would be ludicrous if they weren't so disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i wonder

since you put yourself up as an expert on what a black man likes ...do you not realize that you have made yourself something a white man wouldnt touch ...and you do know thT MANY OF THOSE SO CALLED BLACK MEN YOU Do MEET ARE SCUM ...YOU KNOW A WHITE MAN WONT TOUCH YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE WORRIED THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE EVERY DISEASE UNDER T6HE SUN NOW ...what you write is a put down to your own race ...you deserve to be neutered and tgiven to the animals of the race youve chosen ....me im glad you like nigers as now i myself can look for true wome nof pure blood

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Author is a black man, NOT a white woman

Read the author profile... the author is a black man with many racial psychiatric problems. Another black man who has issues with beautiful black women. For any black women reading this... there are many white men who'd enjoy romantic relationships with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right on!

Great rant! Honest, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enough!

I've mostly felt that what you write is useless and a waste of time. You write trash to provoke people. Whatever...but this time you crossed the line. You are a bigoted idiot, an insecure wimp who tried to insult black women, but you didn't because they are too good for you. That's what you resent, that you aren't good enough, man enough to touch them. Poor little boy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In all my life

WE ALL REALLY OUGHT TO IGNORE THIS MANIAC,SOONER OR LATER HE IS GOING TO COME UP AGAINST IT,AND NOBODY IS GOING TO BE THERE TO HOLD HIS HAND.I AM SURPRISED HE HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED

Syri07Syri07over 16 years ago
Oh...wow....

Oh, honey, I sure hope you meant this as a joke, cuz if not...well...wow. I find the entire thing very problematic, full of assumptions and unsupported facts. I did notice that you were writing as an Irish woman, which is why I'm HOPING this was a joke. If not, then I would, if I were you, re-write and do a little research. Not every black man in America comes from a poverty-stricken background or has a father who was absent. And not all Black women believe they "have a sense of entitlement". As a Black woman myself and college educated (Bachelor's Degree in African American history and sociology) I'm severly offended. So if that was your intent...Good Job! As a Black man yourself, I would ask you to step back and re-evaluate your claims, cuz they're a little far-fetched, no, a LOT far-fetched. Can't the why just be that Black men are beautiful? And what about Black women and White men? How about just letting people be people and love whoever the heck they want to love? How 'bout that....?

Syri07Syri07over 16 years ago
Oh...wow....

Oh, honey, I sure hope you meant this as a joke, cuz if not...well...wow. I find the entire thing very problematic, full of assumptions and unsupported facts. I did notice that you were writing as an Irish woman, which is why I'm HOPING this was a joke. If not, then I would, if I were you, re-write and do a little research. Not every black man in America comes from a poverty-stricken background or has a father who was absent. And not all Black women believe they "have a sense of entitlement". As a Black woman myself and college educated (Bachelor's Degree in African American history and sociology) I'm severly offended. So if that was your intent...Good Job! As a Black man yourself, I would ask you to step back and re-evaluate your claims, cuz they're a little far-fetched, no, a LOT far-fetched. Can't the why just be that Black men are beautiful? And what about Black women and White men? How about just letting people be people and love whoever the heck they want to love? How 'bout that....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sam

Every sane person must hate you no matter what colour they are. I could not care less what colour ,race ,creed or whatever a person is its what they are that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enough Samuelx

Samuelx- Most days I'm praying that you really aren't a Black man, but just some sick trouble making fucker trying to stir things up. But if by some Chance you really are a Black man; you could have at least had the nuts to say what's on your mind as a Black Man. Why hide under the persona of a blond, green eyed white female? You've just insulted ALL women- White and Black. Man-up! If you hate women you hate women. From your writing, your sexual preference is pretty clear. So deal with it, Get comfortable and leave womankind alone ...From A "Hairless Gorilla" who loves Black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sad

This is so sad that Literotica has allowed one person to upset so many people,I accept the free speech aspect,but this person [if it is one person,and I believe otherwise]really has gone too far this time??I think its look over the shoulder time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was so nice yesterday not to find any offerings

from shit brain Sammy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A gas!

You are too funny for words. I love reading the comments submitted. I had no idea how many people take these essays seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well no wonder you're the King of Anal Sex.

Your face looks like an asshole!!!! BTW so does your writing! Try waiting tables, or better yet, open your moputh and I'll shit in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is so bad it makes blacks look really stupid

to buy this. Thank God most people live in the real world and not in this racist, self-effacing, insecure little persons. May he find out he is a real person as a black not a want-to-be white man.

Just so sad he hates himself and his race so much to protest so loud and often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Volume

The volume of submissions ,and the repetative format leads me to believe this is the work of several who are intent on inciting racial hatred.They may not even be black;In this country I would suspect an extreme nationalist white organisation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're an idiot

I shouldn't dignify this crap with a response; however I feel compelled to inform you that if you were unaware, the verdict is in. You are a convicted idiot.

Kanga40Kanga40over 16 years ago
I laughed the whole way through

Then looked at the comments.<BR>

Seems a few people don't like Sam, or his views.<BR>

Surely, in your land of 'free speech', his opinion is as valid as any other?<BR>

Or does free speech only apply when you're speaking??<BR>

When something is far out as this piece, it <B>is</B> a laugh, even if that was not the writer's intention.<BR>

I think those who take it too seriously and complain are more of a worry than the writing they're complaining about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The oddity of it is...............

I have heard many black men say many of the same things, and a few black women admit to having been guilty of similair thoughts or feelings..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To clear up the concept of free speech...

"Free speech" doesn't mean your opinion becomes valid. It just means you can say whatever you want. In return, anyone else is allowed to say that you're an idiot.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
kanga40 is one of the many

You need to study and find out the true meaning of free speech. It does not give you the right to yell fire in a movie theater. It does not give you the right to write inflamatory horseshit. But it does give me the right to say that I think you are probably a nigger cocksucker like your friend Sammy.

Syri07Syri07over 16 years ago
Yes, Samuelx does have a right to free speech, BUT

He should also be aware of the fact that words have power and take responsibility for what he says/writes. If you read some of the other comments left here, you'll find that there are several hateful/derogatory messages left as well, not merely by the people who LOATHE this piece, but by people who look for things just like these to use in conjunction with their hate speeches. (Several of which are left by "Anonymous, go figure) In writing something like these, a person should be aware of the POWER of his words and a piece like this, completely subjective, only perpetuates the ideals of hate-mongers. Is that how we wish to use our 'free speech', by giving people more ammunition to fire against us? Are you so willing to laugh and forgive when the the words, though used in general terms, are directed at you? Of course it's comical, this piece, but really, what would you think if you were some racist reading this piece? Are we okay with the standards that SAMUELX is setting for us? Are Black men willing to let him speak for them? And Black women as well, for that matter? Come on, people. Words have weight and substance.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
This one really brought out the donkeys

Nothing like an essay promoting interracial relationships to bring out the mornic comments. I have squared off against Kanga so many times in the past yet with her comments here she is absolutely correct. Yes this essay was not that good but SamuelX has the right to post it here. If he didn't then the moderators would have not put it out here. So sorry meatheads your moronic interpretations of free speech are duly noted and then deposited in the dumpster. Anonymous in Eastern Pa was downright beautiful with his comment that writing inflammatory things is akin to the ol' yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre and then in the next sentence calls Kanga a "nigger cocksucker". I mean you can't make stuff like that up. It takes a real special mindset to think they can get away with that. By the way Kanga dislikes interracial stories as well she just doesn't think your particular brand of Nazi free speech is the way to go. You freaks must really feel like your swimming against the tide on this site. I mean you try and scare off the writers of cuckold and interracial stories with your assinine comments but the stories keep coming in regardless. It must be hard being a big tough racist and being on the losing end of a little battle witha supposed "wimp" writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wonder....

How many people will call you an "idiot" for writing things that are true. For the record I agree with most of the stuff in your story, why? I have many a black friend & am very attracted to black women. What do I like about Black women? Their independence, not to mention their bottoms :). However this is a double-edged sword. I've seen many instances of B.A.P. (I make damn sure to avoid those types like a plague). How many of your have ever seen Eddie Murphy: RAW? There's a sequence in it where he talks of Black Women. He said they love songs like,"You've gotta have a J.O.B if you wanna be with me." I realize that a big thing for women is security, but things like that aren't exactly gonna draw a man to you on a permanent basis.

For you women out there, you whine & moan that WE don't try & understand you. It goes both ways, try & understand where we come from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DAMN!!!

You must really hate your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Carry On

Please carry on sam with more provocative stories every one produced by your outfit adds yet another bit to the puzzle like the missing piece Bazz,soon we will have the complete picture then look out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very smug

If you're going to get into social context to justify why black men like white women (and the simplest answer is this: they're easy to control), you should also explore what makes black women the undesirable, arrogant "goddesses" you think they are. It carries over from (say it with me) slavery, when most black families were separated and the matriarch was the head of household, if we could consider it that. This was reinforced through the following Jim Crowe years when it was difficult for black men to find work (or even to stay alive in the south) and carries over into today when poverty, the war on drugs, general racial profiling and subconscious racism land a lot of black men in jail or worse and thus unable to fulfill the role of patriarch. Black women don't have the history or the luxury of being protected and exalted and have managed to find beauty in their strength and capabilities. In other words, sisters are doing it for themselves. I'm not even black and I figured that out. Go to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A CONUNDRUM

Who decides and on what authority when a human being should fall into a specific racial category?We are all "mongrels".Skin colour ,physical features etc.are infinetly variable.and so it will continue until the earth is populated by a light brown people with slightly slanted eyes.Evolution will see to that,providing we dont blow ourselves to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whats the big deal?

So, a white Irishwoman living in America loves black men. I am a black man and I love white women. And I will also add, many white men have always loved black women.I think it all went back to the days of slavery. So all in all, we are all equal. Next subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Samuelx is a racist asshole who can't see his 3 in

inch cock because his belly is to big. He write all this crap and thinks he's the man when he will never be more than the boy. people like him keep the races apart and hating each other. He should be put in chains and wipped.

DJMarieDJMariealmost 16 years ago
You know what they say about opinions

The essay fits in the category. Fiction. Nothing more than the opinion of the author. But to any intelligent, informed reader, complete fiction. The author has no real intelligent concept of the mindset behind the actions of any woman, black or white, and throws in terms like "parental alienation syndrome" without any real knowledge of what it is. I have to wonder if the author ever considered that it is just his piss poor attitude is what turns probably most women off.

steviecomsteviecomover 13 years ago

If a man wants a woman who is loving, loyal and supportive like you say then no man would want you I guess. When he's working hard and hoping for support when he gets home you are out fucking black dick is that the deal? And loyalty is not in your repartee' I guess because you love the black sausage, is that right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful, Honest and every word true.

This lady as nailed the black-on-black marriage problem, and knows how to exploit it so that it is a win-win for herself and black men.

Boy, I just wish there had been more like her when I was younger. I am now 72, and after being married to three black women, am now finally happily married to a beautiful Russian lady, 20 years my junior -- but one who treats me exactly like the Irish author of this article treats her black men.

There are no secrets in love: Respect comes first, without it love is like dust, it will blow away with the first wind. More power to this Irish sister (and from racist Boston, no lest) (Go figure?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black Men White Women Nature and Jungle Fever

You never even mention the white man. That's the problem we are having today because of the white woman looking for her mandingo warrior. The black man continues to be killed, slaughter and enprisoned by police and all that stereotype us. The white woman is destroying the white race with the black man that why the white man is out to kill us every chance they get, especially the police they have a license to kill and stop the black man that is destroying the white race everyday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2121 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...