All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 20'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

Fantatic - this series gets better and better.

As usual, the wait for the next episode will be awful......

Keep up the good work and long may it continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Request

Hi Bambigirl44

I would like to see Mandy pleasure a couple of inmates that Billy knows. Gearge could give Ted a call so he could videotape the whole ordeal. Not in secret but in the open. Mandy will be forced to be a sort of pornstarlet. In the episode after that she could meet her fans!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Read This!

First of all. You are a fantastic writer, and are definetely worthy of all the praise you receive. The lingerie, mixed the the appaling state of her seducers is fantastic. I would love to see her forced to have sex with a midget. He could be billy's old cousin who he owes a favour to for getting him out of prison, acting as a witness in his rape case. Now he is paying back the favor. You could have fantastic upskirt options here, as the midget could be standing looking straight up her skirt. Love to see the lingerie continue.

Later, you could reintroduce the nerd, and have a fat asian kid have sex with mandy. He could be a foreign student, and the nerd needs him to help him with his tests, so he offers mandy as an incentive.

Love to see you use the midget first though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was good

I was a little disappointed that she only slept with Billy and that was it, I was hoping that maybe George would have a little piece of the action too or maybe George and Billy gang banging Mandy just like what George and Ted did. How about somehow Billy got her in trouble and had her put in jail for a night with other people in the cell and they gang bang her. Or shes in a cell alone and the only way for her to get out is to have sex with some of the officers. Or she does go to report to the police about Billy, they tell her to sit down and wait. She sits next to a prostitute that is arrested and manages to escape and the cops mistake Mandy as the prostitute because Mandy is wearing something that is showing a lot of skin and is skimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
janitor takes advantage

how about mandy done by her school principal and then the janitor

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11over 16 years ago
Hot teen slut

As ever another fantastic story, you never fail to deliver.

I loved that she had another meeting with Billy, and that she also enjoyed it, despite the obvious repulsiveness.

Would love to see her fucked by two Down and Out guys (Tramps), Used and abused on a park bench, or in their dirty squatt.

I agree about the comments of more inter racial, another old black man would be great, or as suggested, a fat Asian kid, I'm sure whatever you decide it will be fantastic.

Also love the attention to detail when describing the clothes, especially lingerie.

Keep up great work.

Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fab again ..

.. you keep my old man fantasy alive with your stories ... would love for billy and george to both do her and suck her nipples at the same time sitting on either side of her on the filthy old couch ..one with fingers in her pussy the other with fingers in her ass ... ummm getting wet just thinking of it ....getting ready for my hubby .. ummmm

KruleKruleover 16 years ago
Absolutely brillant series!!! Some suggestions...

Hi Bambigirl. Just wanted to praise you for your wonderful work. This is truly my favourite series of the entire website. Two aspects of your stories turn me on the most. Firstly, of course, the physical repulsiveness of the old men as compared to Mandy, which you highlight very well.

Secondly, and MORE importantly for me, is the sexual submission of Mandy or her mother to men they previously hated and regarded as enemies. This is an aspect I feel you could highlight more often in your stories, to really increase the arousal of the reader. For instance, to me, the horniest line of CH19 was in the first paragraph: that Alison had struck a deal with Ted by calling on him three times a week to satisfy his sexual lust. This to me is the deepest and most sexually exciting line of the story, since it was Alison and her husband who called the police on Ted and had him arrested for stalking Mandy.

Here is a respectable, stunning, wealthy, somewhat stuck up married woman, who has the support of the community behind her for having a dirty old pervert arrested. Now, she's visiting that same pervert THREE times a week to make love with him and be more intimate with him than she may even be with her husband. Amazing. I would love to see her try to explain to a nosey neighbour why they saw her knocking on the door of the house of the sick old pervert who only weeks ago she had arrested! Or, I would love to hear more conversations between Mandy and her parents. Like her dad could be going on and on about Ted, and how it sickens him that perverts like that are not locked away, with Mandy and her mum giving each other an uncomfortable look (one of them possibly still having his thick fresh sperm swimming around in her womb from a few hours ago!).

So far, the old men's main crime have been that they are blackmailers, grotesque and unhygienic, I want Mandy's reason's for hating them to be even greater.

Keep up the Fantastic work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

Truly great continuation again. Looking forward to the next submission. Maybe it's time for her to have normal sex, with a normal guy (her lawyer) who buys her drinks and praises her beauty whereas Mandy suddenly realises she is bored and actually prefers old stinking unwashed perverts who let to see her all corners of their rooms.

Love your work,

MB

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't keep us waiting

great story but don't let her enjoy it mabe she could pull a train with her mother maybe with her old school teachers certainly some puplic humiliation just don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Midget or Acne Scared Man

Dear Mandy

Would love to see Mandy forced to have sex with a midget or ugly man with severe acne scarred skin. This would be fantastic that such a grotesque individual gets a chance to fuck the magnifent assets of Mandy. It would be fantastic if you could have her wear more lingerie. I agree. This midget or severe acen scarred man could be billy's cousin, who saved him from going to jail for rape, serving as a witness in his rape case. Now Mandy is forced to serve as the reward. Would like to see them cum on her face while she hates it, and she feels utterly humiliated.

Regards

Growing company Fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
anxious

Can't wait for more. Maybe mandy is forced to ve seen with Billy in public and can pleasure some of his inmate friends. maybe make a movie where she is forced to perform knowing the cameras are going to be used. Maybe her and Mom can perform together. Beast??

malay_malemalay_maleover 16 years ago
Fantastic style of writing

I am so happy to know that you have written your stories once more as I find your style of writing extremely erotic!!! The tug of war in the babes and the conflicting thoughts and actions is hot! No matter the background/scenario, your trademark writing is fantastic. Keep on writing bambi!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

wouldnt mind seeing a gang bang of mandy and her mother, or mandy going to the wrong movie theater where 1 of her movies is showing and the crowd going nuts. great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfectly well

I wait for continuation of adventures busty Меndi.

It is more than humiliations and public sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TERRIFIC Story line

Mandy Is so Hot, That my Blood is boiling over,just thinking

of what she will incounter next.

Maybe her Mother will be forced to join in with Billy also.

Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As always ...

... i am looking every day to see if Mandy has returned .. It is the favorit series for my husband and myself and we have great sex after as I am so turned on after reading .. I love how you write about the way the horrible little old men rub all over her and especially suckle and fondle her nipples .. I can feel my own nipples swell and tingle as I read the story and only get relief when my husband begins to loudly suck and twist my own nipples .. I can almost cum just from that .. Keep up the great story .. I must go to my husband now ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Whers the next installation?! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love This series....but....

You know how they say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"? Well...It's not quite working in this case. Who else is getting impatient for the next chapter? It's been almost two months, I know there's sometimes 2 months between stories....but 1 month is enough...2 is pure torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Do you receive fan emails

Hi Bambigirl44

Would like to know if you receive ideas for your next story. We sent you one about the old man fullfilling his fantasy and preparing for a romantic evening. With the lanterns, music, and buying lingerie for her to wear himself. Love to know if you recevied it.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

I agree it's pure torture waiting this long for the next story :D but I'm damn sure it'll be well worth the wait,keep up the great work Bambi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Darling ..

.. have a heart .. come on miss thing .. we are sooo waiting for the next installment .. we are dying here ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YAY!!

I think the title of my comment says it all lol.

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11over 16 years ago
fantastic news

Can't wait for next instalment Bambi, I like the many other people check every day to see if Mandy has returned. I appreciate sometimes how hard it is to find the time to sit down and write a good story and can understand the delay.

But your stories are so good and erotic they make people eager for more, its like a drug.

Look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more of the mother please

love the mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous