All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 01'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
?

Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope you keep writing more.

Thanks,

Andrew

stindustinduover 16 years ago
great job

i love the mystery of aislinn. please add more to the story and soon! loved the build up with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope you continue this story!

You've started a really interesting story- I hope more chapters follow soon!

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Enjoyed this

Really enjoyed this story, i hope you add more of it shortly! Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

one of the best stories i have read pleaseee add on

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
gotta write some more soon!

this is really interesting and such a new kinda branch on the old tree (so to say) with all the folks here writing about non-human animal to human beings & this is very interesting! whooo hoooo! I will be checking for a new chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

ScarletKScarletKover 16 years ago
Fantastic Beginning!

Mystery, intrigue, & the possibility of hot romance! What more could we want? More please.

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Well, you've got me hooked. I'll be waiting on the next chapter please. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Ready for more. Though the Yhea is odd. Most people spell it 'Yeah'.

Saille23Saille23over 16 years ago
Amazing

first chapter. I really can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good beginning

You have the makings of a very good story here. I would suggest looking around for an editor - there are some volunteer editors right here on this site. Certain parts could flow a bit better. But overall, this is a very compelling first chapter and I look forward to more. (And I also noticed the Yhea - was that just a strange typo?)

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
A fine start...

I hope there's more to come. I like the natural way the two gravitated toward one another.

TarakinTarakinabout 16 years ago
Great

Just two words: Publish it.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 16 years ago
Intriguing beginning

It's obvious what Cullen is, but just what is Aislinn? I'm heading to the next chapter already.

kate_oriley2kate_oriley2almost 16 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on the award for Cullen! It is richly deserved. His character exudes a sensual quality that you have captured fantastically! He and his fellow characters are simply wonderful! Great job!

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Delicious

With the resurgence of romance/supernatural adventures many authors are making their names, and your foray does the genre proud. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
compelling.

beautifully written. the characters really drew me in to this story. a little bit of constructive criticism though... it needs a bit of editing. some of the words dont flow as well as they could. and i have to agree with some of the others on your spelling of the word yeah. when i see it spelled yhea it really is just odd. my mind doesnt accept it. i keep seeing typo typo typo. haha but all in all it really is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy fuck...

That was... Incredible. Congratulations on altering my breathing patterns, making my heart skip a beat, and making my mouth gape. Pure-bred amazing. =D

MorganioMorganioover 15 years ago
Great Work!

I loved this submission. You obviously spent timing planning both the characters and the plot. I am glad I started reading these when you had already posted so many so I won't have to wait to read more! I have to admit, the yhea bothered me, but it has nothing to do with the quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

great plot, something a lot of authers on this site often forget to add. might want to spread things out a bit though, feels like you've taken 2 or 3 paragraphs and compressed it into 1 at times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yippee!!

Oh goodness hot writing with a plot too! Oh happy day! Great writing and I can't wait to read what else you've written in this series. You have a great presence on the page as you write and your characters really stick it to you. Wonderful job, kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome!

really good. my only comment:

"yeah" not "yhea"

it was just a little distracting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
perfect

Ive read all there is in this series. This is the second time I've read this chapter, becuase there was nothing left after the epilouge : ( which was a cliff hanger. are you going to post another addition? It still makes my heart skip a beat when I read this. You are a great writer.

HRKWHRKWabout 15 years ago
I want me a wolf!

What an excellently delicious intro. Intricately woven character development - love it. (sigh) I would give almost anything for men like this to truly exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I love this series!

Great writing! I love the romantic setting! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A great opening

I just finished a second reading of the first chapter after having gone through the whole story once. I wanted to because, even though I took my time, I still thought I rushed through it.

But this was an exceptional introduction chapter that you crafted for your characters. You built up their primary characteristics quickly but thoroughly as well. I do hope that you still are planning to write more of the second book soon. :)

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenabout 15 years ago
Love it

Totally loved this story and the other chapters. One of my favs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow...

I was kinda put off for a moment by the vampire blood bit, because as cool as Twilight might sound, I just don't like fanfiction that much anymore. So I looked up the names, found zero relation to Twilight, and kept reading.

I must say, I'm very pleased, and I never come here for such slow-moving stories. I have a lot of commentary, but the more I get into it, the more I lose it. But bottom line, this story (with some proofreading and possibly minor editing) is quite the read so far. I'll be looking into subsequent chapters...and jotting up an account.

~Aehr~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great so far...

Except for the Yhea thing. That misspelling kept pulling me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

What can I say???....I luv luv it..

Beachblnd354Beachblnd354over 13 years ago
Im in love.

The tension is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow!! I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dude

learn to have someone proof read your story or something because there are way to many spelling errors and it gets in the way of the story

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
back again

rereading one of my favourite stories here once more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Intriguing ...

RobinWingRobinWingover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Just... amazing! I love it so far. Off to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Please write another chapter of this!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ......looking promising

Doll-

Off to a good start...............I like it~!~

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
As many times as I have read this series...

It's still a favorite. And in Chapter 1, the story hasn't even hit full stride.

Starts high and gets better.

Cullen and Aislinn are wonderful characters and a great couple...(although you're not supposed to know that yet!)

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Hey GimletEdge:

Like we're not supposed to figure out that Cullen and Aislinn are supposed to be a couple......

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
To the two comments below:

Hahaha. :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Wow

For a first chapter well done onto the next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I've read the whole series...

And you know the storyline is kinda similar to that of the film Underworld?

It's a film about a war between Lycans and Vampires and then one of the vampires falls in love with a human, and meanwhile the Lycans are trying to create a hybrid super-species.

I dunno if you've watched it, but they are similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
spoiler!!!

dude you just ruined the entire story for the rest of us!!!! if you wanted to tell the author that their story was like a movie you should have sent them a personal message!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spoiler......Seriously!!!!!

No one does dat its annoying send a private feedback, or put spoiler like three times so we wouldnt read it steupzzz.....Ny who loving d first chap :)

xoxo

Aria

DreambeamzDreambeamzover 11 years ago
AMAZING!

Reading this so far, it sounds like a professional book. You are amazing and this is so compelling! I adore it! :) *loves*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

and your a dick for ruining it for future readers.

miss_alisonmiss_alisonabout 11 years ago
geez

its nothing like that movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I find it extremely annoying that the leading lady has such a ridiculous name. It makes me not want to read this story but I have been wanting to read a good werewolf story for a couple of weeks now. So I'll carry on because the author's writing isn't that bad. There were some grammatical errors and some sentences that should be changed to make more sense. Sorry for being so harsh but ridiculous names annoy me to no end. On a brighter note, the plot so far is really great and I'm extremely curious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
um, ridiculous name??

I have no idea why anyone would think Aishlinn is a ridiculous name. Maybe it's because I'm Irish and that name isn't uncommon over here but I wouldn't say it's particularly ridiculous anywhere.

James1975James1975almost 11 years ago
Great story

Great story so far. I really like the emotional undertones of this one for some reason..... Both the mains have their foibles and flaws, makes the story so much easier to read when they both seem more gritty and neither is perfect. Nothing wrong with the name, either. Most names here in America are Anglicized versions of an original. Miguel, Mikael, and lots of other names became Michael. The name that was used in this story is Irish in origin, and fits well with the theme of the story as Gaelic was the original tongue of what is now known as Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Its not all that uncommon a Gaelic name and I happen to know a few here in the states with that name as well. This looks like its headed in a good direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story but...

it's spelt YEAH. Annoying as hell.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Good start – looking promising. I like the Gaelic. Like the fact that she's ordinary in appearance, both main characters thus far seem like decent sorts . . . and on to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW PLEASE this is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rrocks94rrocks94over 10 years ago
Love it need information!!

i love this series and would love to know how it all ends! I read every single chapter and am anticipating more. Out of curiosity i was wondering what kind of werewolf traits did you have, according to what i have found there are different kinds. I just wanted to know if you just made up parts or did you find something that fit well into the story with Cullen. I'm currently writing stories of my own and i love where you are going with things, and has inspired me to write such an awesome series. if this is confusing i'm sorry. Anyway i hope you keep writing or turn this into a book because it is mesmerizing and captivating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far, so good!

Intriguing characters! A good beginning :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Great first chapter!

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spelling

Please, if you're going to use a word often, know how to spell it. It's "yeah", not "yhea." It distracted me from the story and got annoying after a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yhea

either, neither, yeah,yhea. Live with it! It's just a word and doesn't change the story at all. Keep up the good work!!

evonnaevonnaover 8 years ago
Love it!

So good, and hot and well-written, can't wait to read more! xxx

FreesiaxxxFreesiaxxxover 8 years ago
First chapter & I'm hooked!

Wow! Just the first chapter & I'm hooked! So looking forward to the rest of the story! :) Thanks!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Great start.

I've been called "the proofreader from hell" but I was so into the story I missed most of the spelling and grammatical errors others are talking about!

Yes, I noticed "Yhea", and the use of able where capable would be better, but that's it. I've read edited stories with lots more annoying errors.

Sure, get an editor to make it even better, but don't fret the comments about errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ausvirgo...

Your editing is fine. The story is fine. Don't listen to the nasty comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
back again

this is my 3rd read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yhea, but...

The most jarring and immersion destroying typo in this is spelling yeah as yhea. I'm enjoying the introduction to the characters. First post ftw.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 7 years ago
Hey Anon

Spelling it yhea makes it breathy and more wolf like (It's actually phonetic), So Get the Clue, before someone uses the clue bat on you.

SecretMe, The name Cullin is used in a story and I remember I really liked it but I think it was not finished.

Hey, maybe this is it.

Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gv

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YHEA

DO you not know how to spell yeah?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so hot! Can't wait to read on!

Soapbunny1Soapbunny13 months ago

This should be made into a full book! I love it! Couldn't put it down! Great plot and character development!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous