All Comments on 'I know You Won't Believe This'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice to see someone breaking the mold!

It's so cliched to see all these tranny stories where the guy dresses and ends up getting it up the ass or in the mouth. A lot of straight trannies don't want that and this is a good example. I'd hope the author continues this because it's off to a hell of a good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy

Enjoyable read. I can relate to this story in that I too wear panties most all the time. No, I am not gay, just enjoy the feel of ladies panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some guys do have all the luck

Incredible story, I liked it.

BiskitBiskitover 16 years ago
Crossdressing fun

as a closet crossdresser, this really hit home. I've shopped for lingerie many times, always wishing I'd be caught by a cute salesgirl or even guy. You have me beating off with your fun dialog and hot characters and raunchy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dream cum true

I've often had numerous fantasy's very much like your encounter. It's not believable in the every day sense but your passion leads me to believe that it did in fact happen.I too am a cross dresser and sometimes go out in public wearing panties under my male clothing. i cannot remember if I've ever worn panties while shopping for clothes (lingerie etc.).the story has left me with new hope it could happen to me. thank you for sharing this account of your experience. I hope that you were able to see the young lady and continue with her.

paulaPHpaulaPHalmost 7 years ago
nice

why lie / it does happen , we all feel we need excitement at different times , lucky you, but even when she phones , your next encounter will not have the same shock to it.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

VERY fun story...lucky him...Mr Not-huge-at seven-inches, and lucky her-sneaking out for a cig and getting off twice big time, and fortunately protected....5 and fave...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
1199 Followers
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe