All Comments on 'Polysexuality Ch. 04'

by Polysexual

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting, But ....

A very interesting chapter and series. More recent and careful research, however, point to a much higher rate of cheating among wives: 50% to 70% of all wives cheat on their husbands, while 50% of husbands cheat on their wives. The reason why it is difficult to pin down the rate of cheating wives is because they are less willing to admit it than husbands, to even their closest friends, and because they are so much better at covering their tracks than their husbands. Further, while husbands generally have convenient excuses, wives tend to freely admit that they had no particular reason for their cheating (while still in love with their husbands). Reference: http://www.sfjohnson.com/acad/ethics/Ethics.htm#infidelity

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Warning!

Polysexuality has nothing to do with non-monogamy. A polysexual is someone who is attracted to multiple genders, not someone who desires sex with multiple partners. This is just incorrect. Think of it as being between bisexual and pansexual. If you doubt this, look it up. If you are heterosexual and start tossing this term around as part of your identity you may get some unwanted attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Utter bullshit

ALMOST EVERYTHING that is written in this text IT’S UTTER BULLSHIT!I will only talk about the beginning,but THE SAME CAN BE PERFECTLY APPLIED TO ALL THIS PIECE OF SHIT!

NO,our attitude toward marriage IS DEFINITELY NOT “a cultural construct”,but THE RIGHT AND PROPER WAY TO TREAT SUCH A SPECIAL COMMITMENT!And our attitude IS EXACTLY THE RIGHT ATTITUDE,THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE CAN BE TRULY HAPPY and SOMETHING THAT WE MUST PRESERVE WITH ALL COSTS!The argument that “there have been other ways of doing things in other cultures throughout history that have worked quite well” SIMPLY DOESN’T STAND!No,THERE HAVEN’T BEEN other ways of doing things in other cultures that have worked quite well!ALL THOSE OTHER WAYS WORKED BAD(OR VERY BAD) for those human societies!Not to mention the fact that,even if something works in a culture(which IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE here),THAT DOESN’T MEAN AT ALL that such thing will work in another culture,if IT’S AGAINST THE COMMON SENSE!Also,THE MARRIAGE IS HOLY,NO MATTER WHAT YOU(and other FOOLS like you) can say!So,in conclusion,STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with ALL THIS CRAP about “polisexuality”!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

short response BULLSHIT. if you marry someone and stil want to fuck around with other people, DONT GET MARRIED. this screams heyyyy i sleep with many people and pretend i love my spouse.. self justification for a life style thats dangerous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous