All Comments on 'Daddy/Daughter Relationship'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh ?

Worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Certainly NOT worthless

Not to me

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Nicely written...

but I'm assuming that most readers will be looking for the inevitable incestuous sex. This would make a great first chapter of something that can become very hot and fluid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Full of emotion

The emotional componants felt honest. I can see that you're exploring the heart of the story, and the characters. I'd like to see a bit more detail in both the narrative, and descriptive text, to give the scenes more phsycical weight, more tangibility. I'd also, of course, like to see you continue unfolding the story, moving into the sexual relationship while not losing sight of the emotional bond they share.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What do you call literotica without erotica?

Lit. It was good lit. But not good erotic lit.

fingerlickingfun69fingerlickingfun69over 16 years ago
:P horrible

Come on

I thought this was an absolutely pitiful story. I was looking for some good, incestuous love, and was sorely dissappointed in this. It could have been alot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delightful

Erotica does not have to be overt. Covert sometimes can be much more erotic. It allows the mind to wander and immagine all sorts of wonderful things.

It was a delightful story and I enjoyed it emminsley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

A well written story but adding sex to it would have been better. This is a great start to a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hohum

Same old same old. Adult daughter calls her father Daddy and father calls her baby girl. How trite. And there isn't even sex to redeem this otherwise dull story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's like a great book that I never got to finish!

I found it pretty good for what it was. It pinned realistic emotions down pat. I felt like I was there in the story. It lacks a sex scene though. A great start, but it lacked the ending payoff. The part where it uses those emotions in sexual situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A love/hate relationship with daddy...

Well, hates a strong word. I've read several of your storys, and I'll say, as a writer, they do bring you in. Granted some of the dialog is heavy handed, a woman can only read so many daddy/daughter storys before getting tired of the same old descriptions of "oh my sweet girl is a woman now" *gags*; but, once you get past that, the story shows great potential. Most of your storys do. But...they also leave me feeling as if the story isnt finished. I'm not talking about "oh there was no sex". Yes, erotica often has sex, but its not necessary really, sex after all, isnt the definition of erotic. I'm rambling, I suppose it just seems like you get a certain point, step away, as if you'll write more later and just never do. A "good enough" gets stamped on and you have another story for your massive list. Your writing is good, I know you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UNFINISHED

I was really enjoying this,when it stopped.. PLEASE write more of this lovely story. TKS. (l4P)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lame

when they gona fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

this was more than a realization than the whole sex, i loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope you finish this story, you have a good start.......

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 9 years ago
It is a start

Story has potential if you would care to expound on it.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
More.

Is it just the beginning? Truly one of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this story

Haaaayyyy i love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous