All Comments on 'Niah'

by sethskitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good start!

I don't really pay attention to spelling or errors or such but I like how it starts! And it kind of catches you and makes you wonder what happens to the young "stray"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Interesting.

Please write more, I would love to find out what happens to the lone female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writing style

Clunky style of writing that would benefit of an editor...but like previous posters have said, you have one interesting story going. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
looks promising...

This promises to be an interesting story. Good writing too (in terms of grammar, spelling, etc). Keep the words flowing and good luck! Hope to read the next chapter soon!

Shorty1975Shorty1975over 16 years ago
Great start

Great start. Please update and add another chapter soon.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Very promising start

Please continue! I like your writing style. For the most part, it was clear, descriptive and well written. You've left us with a mystery - why is this young woman out in the middle of November about to give birth? Don't leave us hanging too long please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful twist,

this is great new way to bring a storyline together. What a way to leave the readers hanging -- waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

Marinetown, USA

RattlertooRattlertooover 16 years ago
Great beginning

Excellent start. Please continue. I would love to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very good start

You've got some rough spots that could use some ironing out. A few spots were a little wordy but seeing those and fixing them comes with time and experience. Your work shows promise and for a first submission, it was well done. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well written

I tend to not comment a lot because often things are taken out of context.

However your work is good, caught my attention and kept it

Polishing is always a good thing but don't get fretting about it..story comes first

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Look forward to more

A nice intro. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

please continue to write more and with more character development! I'm interested to see how the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoyed your first installment. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great start

I would really like to see this continued. It was a good introduction with great imagery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous