All Comments on 'Soonlee Ch. 02'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Not my favorite of your stories, but the part with Angel was just so hot! You have a talent for writing this kind of thing, looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Angel is such a great character. Keep up the great work, cant wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Great story. I read every word unlike other stories I've skipped through.

Interesting and exciting. Keep'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really loved this story

I hope to read more about Soonlee, maybe even see her do some real damage to someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More sonlee please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soonlee

Yes more soonlee please !!

cliptoecliptoeover 10 years ago
much more Angel please

would love to see you let Angel initiate a relationship, with all the possibilities that would bring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hate u work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously?

Ruwild I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this series, and will be looking at more of your work. It may have been a little more rough than some, but hey, it's not like this story is going to be for everyone. That said though I don't think it's right for someone to just throw out a comment of hate, or insult just because they didn't like it. The comments aren't meant for you to hate on an authors work. Just like any other place, if you don't have anything good to say, please don't put something "I hate u work." as a comment. I'm not even going to touch on the grammar issues that, that comment has. Look there are plenty of stories on here, and I'd like to think, there's at least one for everyone, so long as you're willing to look and read. If you find one you like, cool, those are the ones you should be commenting on, but if you find one you don't like, okay you have a right to your opinion, and can even leave behind constructive criticism if you feel the need, but if you know you have nothing good to say, just go about your day and leave the story. You aren't really accomplishing much by posting such words anyways, many of these authors write these stories because it's something they've thought about and want to share, they know not everyone will like it, but hey they're happy knowing that at least one person likes it, and that it's a story they're satisfied with as well. That said, keep up the good work Ruwild, and try to be considerate readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not bad

I will not say I hate your work some of them I really love it like the story of Jim and Ellen but some are really heartbreakinh. I would really appreciate some more work with more romance and good ending

mert40mert40over 8 years ago
Great ending ...

A great ending to this most erotic and satisfying story.... well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I WIV U WORK VEWY VEWY MUSH. FIV STAWS *****

GRocks2015GRocks2015over 7 years ago
Re: Constructive Criticism

I have found that intelligent constructive criticism (not mine) can be very helpful for an author. Especially if it is a missed character contradiction or a plot flaw. Those issues can be repaired in a future chapter, if the author loves a challenge, or... Left alone at the writers creative discretion. I have seen it both ways and it is always fun to peek into their soul and see the results. Even great writers aren't perfect but reading their work is always intensely gratifying. Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Angel where are you? :)

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Dominant shemales with huge cocks are a real turn on for me, as is painful anal sex. For me, pain enhances the pleasure, I'd been anally raped many times, always love it. I'd love to be Soonlee's bitch. Or even better, the three girl's bitch. Keep on with your sadistic impulses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2329 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soonlee Previous Part
Soonlee Series Info