All Comments on 'The Man's Man'

by MrDeviant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dear mr.deviant

Im not sure if this story is true because how does a male turn into female with out surgery and only chemicals but thats pretty fucked. If your so submissive to let your wife destroy your man hood the way you cheated your a not a man in the first place because think you had the same junk your know sucking and getting fucked by. If its fiction thats fucked up your sick and irrational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

A terrible story, full of holes and implausibilities.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
l read to be entertained, not disgusted.

l am an old pervert but l do not like BDSM at all. l did not give you a mark on lt because you deserve some credit for trying but if this is the best you can do you should take up embroidery.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I apologize for nailing you, it is my fault for reading it.

I did not notice that it was in the "Humor and Satire" group. My bad. It fit where you had it listed. This does not mean that I liked it at all, it is my fault for even reading it. I try to be fair in all my comments. I will check your page and see if you have stories in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The lesson?

If you cheat, don't get caught. And if your wife starts to behave like this, kick the shit out of her, take all the pictures and tapes and pack them up with whatever else you want and leave the crazy bitch. Humor? I don't see it. I do see an implausible pile of crap. Is Mistress going to earn enough money to pay for everything after he quits his job? His friends and family are never going to come around looking for him? What a crock of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous