All Comments on 'The Mother of the Bride'

by Tiberius58

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story, I hope that there will be more chapters added.

forfun44forfun44over 16 years ago
Loved it!

There's lots of horney mothers-in-laws around, nice to hear one looking out for the boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
all mothers are more experienced.

i had the privelledged of fucking my mother in law a week after my wedding, with my wife blessings. my wife had insisted that she wanted to learn all about giving a good suck and fuck from none other than her mom. since my father in law was out of town that week, and my wife was the only child and the apple of her parents eyes, my mother in law wholeheartedly agrees. although she is 42 yrs of age, she really has a very well toned body. i really loves her 36dd size breast and her pear shaped bottom {my wife is size 32b with round bottom}. she told my wife that she is lucky that i have an 8" thick dick compared to her father's 5.5" dick. she showed my wife all her experience in pleasing a man and i was very lucky to be at the receiving end. apart from having a great body, her pussy was also extremely tight as my wife was born through a c-sect. now, not only does my wife gave me a great suck and fuck, but i also get to enjoy her and her mom every two weeks that her father is out of town. how lucky can a man get. if only my father in law ever find out.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horny Moms Rule

Great story of a horny bitch who needs a good multiple fucking...Clear image of this fucking mature babe. A real whore in waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
almost like that

It was my brother's wedding, he was getting married, I came in from Ca. and was told to stay the night at his soon to be wife;s house, his mother-in law was a nice looking woman, about 50,pretty and friendly, I explained i wanted a shower and she directed me where, I was standing in the shower when she entered, just stepped right in and said to me, I am horny, what is a man suppose to do, didnt have much time to reason, she reached out , took ahold of me and mine , and that was the start of something, for the next couple of hours, we celebrated and I may add, she is one fine mother; would have liked to have met her in her younger days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my wife and i

my wife and i fuck her mom on our wedding night ihave a 11 inch cock my mother inlaw seen my cock 3 months before the wedding and told my wife she was a lucky girl she told her mom on our wedding night she can fuck me and we have been fucking her for 16 years she love taking my cum down on mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dam

that was so horny and hot they are so disturbed at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was friends with the brides brother, Mark. Their father had left them years ago, rumours of cheating by the wife. She was a mid 50s plump lady, Mark came over to me,come up to my hotel room, I have got one of the bridal party, she is keen on a few of you guys. I had been looking at one of the bridesmaids, she requested you. Wait 10 minutes, It seemed to take ages, I went to the lift, Mark was there, with 3 other guys, and his mum. We got in, well, here she is, the lift stopped. We got out, his mum, Sally was getting out of her dress. My cock went hard at the sight of her pantyhosed bottom, her breasts big hanging down. Well, what are you waiting for, there she is. She had undressed, she knelt on the bed, one guy moved up and she took him and began to suck him. I moved behind her, my fingers finding her pussy, wet so I just moved forward and pushed my cock up into her pussy, she stopped sucking as I moved back and forward until I was right up inside her then she began sucking as I fucked her. She wasn't a bad fuck, I felt my cum rising as the guy came in her mouth, she pushing back on me until I emptied into her hot pussy. I pulled out, moved to her mouth, getting her to clean me, which she did as another guy fucked her. I then left, I heard the next day that she had taken 11 guys before the night was out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I want to be the mother of the bride!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.55/5.0 = 91% = A]

When a young man fucks a woman over 40 (even 50) it is a win win combination!

- It's good for the young man - older women are good in bed

- it's good for the older woman - younger men can fuck her brains out

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
A mother would allow that?

The story makes absolutely no sense. What mother would permit a daughter to get married to someone like this, at least without telling her.

Story makes no sense, and without sense, any story is worthless.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Loved it!

♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous