All Comments on 'Big Woman's Anal Fisting Lesson'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
SUGGEST WE ALL COMPLAIN TO LITEROTICA

Each time these assholes submit this trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no sense of reality

six foot, five inch man with his arm up to his elbow in her ass? give me a break she would have been ruptured and died. give up. your stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DO NO GOOD

This THING is a stupid cunt,notice I made no reference to race or colour,its not a problem for me ALL THE AYATOLLAS IN LITEROTICA,YOU ARE ALSO CUNTS FOR ALLOWING THIS TO GO ON.YOU HAVE BECOME A JOKE IN EUROPE.YOUR SITE IS A LAUGHING STOCK.WE HAVE OUR OWN EROTIC SITES SO FUCK OFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Serious

This is a very serious state of affairs,there are many other sites where you can read the decent authors on this site without the onslaught of samx organisation.Whoever runs Literotica,if you want to stay in business,then you should really look at this problem,I for one will not look at your site again all the time you publish submissions from this organisation,I AM NOT ALONE.In fact we are beginning to look at the mere possession of this organisations material as a criminal offence, in the catagory to incite racial unrest,AND YOU BY ALLOWING IT COULD ALSO FIND YOURSELVES CHARGED WITH THE SAME OFFENCES,ie by running a site which promotes criminal offences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amber Lights

Literotica if you dont kick this character of this site soon you will not have a site,I know how so called free sites like this a financed.For goodness sake wake up before its to late.Do you have a death wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Leave him alone, you ass holes

Admitedly, I dont like his stories. I mean, I read some and laugh my ass off. But you guys complaining and calling for him to be banned, why do you read his stories if yoiu dont like them. His titles always say what he is up to. YOu are the assholes, stupid cunts. Get a life, losers, instead of going on a porn site and calling for people to be banned. This is really pathetic. SHame on you, dick heads and sons of bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep writing

I didnt even read the whole thing but if you're getting such a strong response from idiots who want you to be "banned" from a PORN site, I say keep writing! Hey, they don't even like it and they're reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Its the idea that this idiot with no talent or taste or any idea of what erotic is keeps posting this garbage, day after day after day. To have good stories posted with this pathetic shit is a disgrace to people who actually can write. Letting him or her or it contuine on without protest is the crime, not calling for this to stop. There is enough garbage on here without his two stupid postings every day for anybody. Enough of his worthless shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
True story

I played football for Los Angeles Institute of Technology and James Dodger was my coach! I played in the early 90's and my career was cut short due to a devastating injury. Coach Dodger gave me the game ball after we upset USC 56-10 in 92'.Only problem was he gave it to me up my ass. It ruptured a portion of my small intestine, but what a memory! Good old Coach Dodger. The things he would do to some of his players.When we played in the Rose Bowl in 93', after our fans tore down the goal posts, he brought them into the lockerroom and and put one of them in our starting QB's ass. He never played again either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nobody

This reader does not want Sam to be banned,but it really is getting out of hand,at this rate there is going to be somewhere about 1000,submissions by Sam.It does not matter whether you are for Sam or against Sam ,just the titles are enough to get some people going.Now surely that cannot be right,one of the submissions recently insulted more people than I could believe I am not racist in fact some of my very best friends are non white.As far as money is concerned,the more time you spend on a site the more your server pays that site,lets face it Sam is pretty good at attracting attention,all for the wrong reasons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow! upto elbow

This is known as streatching things a bit far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story and so hot! I'm a fat girl; I would love to be fucked and fisted like that :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...