All Comments on 'The Flintstones: Wilma Goes Wild'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nob2010nob2010over 16 years ago

When so many stories on here are concerned with guys wanting to see their partners fucked by other men, this was so diferrent!

This made me very horny reading this and, while actually fancying Betty more than Wilma, I loved reading about this dirty bitch getting a good animal fuck!

I'd like to read more of her weekend with her Dino cock!

Neale

nob2010@yahoo.com

paigecroftpaigecroftover 16 years ago
Yummy

This story is awesome.

My pussy is fucking soaked in my cum right now i'm that horny.

Can't wait to read the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cartoons

I wish someone could draw cartoons for this story..i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow amazing story

it was an amazing story but you called her jane when dino started to lick her pussy as she was grabbing her toys

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

so fucking hot

imhammermanimhammermanabout 13 years ago

at the end of the story her name changed to Jane? whassup with that? are you confusing Wilma Flintstone and Jane Jetson?

Gemini552Gemini552over 12 years ago
Every womans fantasy

You just gave life to every womans fantasy!! Loved it and felt it and loved it again!!

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 11 years ago
Awesome story!!

OMG! I have one of the most active imaginations in human history.. I was reading your story and I could imagine everything happening to Wilma. I LOVE the Flintstones cartoons. Such amazingness from Hanna/Barbara. Awesome story. But one inquiry, at the end you used the name "Jane," didn't you mean Wilma?

AdoyAdoyover 11 years ago

Damn good, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It' amazing,

How Dino's knot resembles a ... and how it's at just the right place to massage Wilma's G-spot on Every stroke. I also get so hot thinking about his bucket full of hot cum fillng her womb directly and stretching her belly because the head of his cock is jammed into her cervix. Thought I do think you missed the ending of their little love triangle when the dinosaur gave Wilma a wet, sloppy dinosaur kiss right on her mouth and she, lust crazed bitch that she is, kissed him back and sucked his tongue right into her mouth, after he slathered his dino slobber all over her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not in her pussy

When a animal mount a woman from behind his dick goes in her ass. The knot would not hang in her pussy because it made to stretch for a babies head. The knot might hang in her ass. You don't know much about women's body and readers that knows less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re "not in her pussy"

That is the most ignorant comment on supposedly knowing women's bodies that I've ever read. Must be a man who doesn't fuck many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story.

It takes me back to my childhood. I always enjoyed the Flintstones, so it was really cool to find them on my favorite pornsite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

who the fuck is jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Get The Name Right!

Dumbass! You kept calling her Jane. You obviously tried to write a Jetson's story and then fucked it up. Doucebag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

g**

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous