All Comments on 'My Flirtatious Mother'

by youngmanto

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED

THIS IS GOOD IT COULD HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT THEY NEED TO HAVE A ,well I am sure you know.What happened to the student in your first submission,is he still studying?Erotica is erotica, you can tease but eventually you have to produce the whole package.Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what was the purpose of this story

mom feel son cock and son shoot off.still kids writing stories who the editor on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reads Like

A short letter to an agony aunt,now come on you can do much better than this,why bother to write this diary entry?Iwould suggest that you do a sequel to this or your other story to maintain any sort of following [you have the talent,whats the matter is someone looking over your shoulder]

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

This is not a story I would tell.Besides a little P.E. nothing happened.Could have at least asked for a back rub and then found out but this dufas would just come all over the sheets if she touched his back anyway.Hot,not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHERE IS THE DAMN STORY

Ok, did I miss something, LIKE THE STORY. It might have had a small amount of potential, but this short story just ends without any real closure. Try to rewrite it with a bit more thought next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So right

You are so right last poster,I would suggest you look at the first submission from this author.There is a comment there from someone who states ".all will become clear when we grow up"WTF is he or she on about.To the author as you have taken the trouble to submit this "story"perhaps you could explain.You show a great talent to write erotica,why not use it.

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Too bad . . .

After someone mentioned it in the comments, I went and read your first submission, and it was very good. This is the polar opposite. The dialog is not the greatest in either one, but not horrible, but the story in this one . . . well . . . what story? It implies that all of this happened right after he arrived home, but the next thing we know, he blows it early, and apparently nothing else happens, and then he leaves. Not exciting, not erotic, simply not very good. As some others have said, you've shown that you have talent. We can only speculate as to why you've chosen to ignore that with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOT "NOMINATION" MATERIAL

NOT BAD BUT A LONG WAY FROM NOMINATION MATERIAL. A VERY INCOMPLETE STORY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CARRIED TO ITS CONCLUSION. MAYBE LITEROTICA NEEDS TO JUDGE THE JUDGE WHO GAVE THIS AN "N"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What Is This

I give you maximum points because I have read your profile,now what is this?Is it something set by your tutors to see how people react,if so they are very stupid.I think you are a homosexual,I am right am I not.You see I am a Psychiatrist.That would explain why you are not prepared to give an explanation to why this story is so short.It also explains why someone with your talent did not write a sequel to your first story.There is one more point it also explains why you run away when you have masterbated to the stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs .

This boy needs to shag her before we all reach retirement age,him included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What can I add that hasn't already been said in the other comments? You started a hot story but didn't tell it. What you wrote is like saying "I got a hard on so I took my shorts off. The End"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just use a little imagination, guys

This is a fine story by a talented author who's 27 years of age. So his young balls are still stimulated by the idea of a boy burying his stiff young prick up his own mother's cunt. This particular tale has enough substance for anyone with even a tad of imagination. OF COURSE the boy's gonna fuck his mom and blow his young balls all over the insides of her mommy-twat! His big dick's on a hair-trigger whenever his mother presses her bountiful tits against his chest and whenever he presses his hard on against her belly or ass. Instead of kvetching, how about encouraging this young writer in his wonderfully dirty thinking about hot motherfucking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wheres the sex

This fucking sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story I read. please write more you're amazing!!!

Exactly what I love. If you ever want to roleplay talk to me - mommyssecretemail@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't leave you like this mom!

Soon we were back home, and in each others arms, our mouths pressed together. Then we were on my bed naked, our tongues nearly dueling with each other as we were breathing heavy with excitement. I ran my cock down my mother's pubic hair as I moved it's head down her wet pussy lips. Her heat making my cock jump as I began to push inside her. Mom moaned all the way in, and when I began to move, she burst into phrases of sexual desire. "Oh god honey, you're so big, you feel so good, oh yes, oh yes," she bellowed! "Oh mom, you're so tight, you feel so good," I hollered! As I increased the speed, and power of my thrusts, mom started moaning constantly. "Oh that's so good baby, so good, you're going to make me cum already," she yelped! Feeling my own climax approaching, I spouted some words of pleasure of my own. "God mom, you're so hot, your pussy is squeezing my cock so tight, I'm going to blow my load any second now," I exclaimed! "Oh harder baby, fuck me, fuck me honey, oh yes, oh yes, don't stop," she yelled! I can tell I'm going to cum mom, do you want me to pull out," I asked in a frantic voice! "No baby, cum inside me, I want to feel you, feel you cumming in my pussy," my mother shrieked! Then it was a constant exchange of expressions between us. "Oh mom, oh mom, oh god," Oh honey, I'm going to cum, oh honey, oh honey, fuck me honey, fuck me," Oh mom, here I cum, I'm ready to, uh, uh, uh, oh yes, oh yes," Oh baby, oh yes, oh honey, give it to me, cum with me," I want it, I need it," my mom shouted!! I never came so hard in my life, and mom came again when I did!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The title says flirtatious mother

This is not flirting, this is dropping everything and being a sex craved slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start, but far too short!

Iv read both of your stories and I really like your style and what you wrote, but they are far too short a leave far too much meat on the bone!! There's so much more that should be there! ... Please keep going, just don't limit yourself next time!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such unencumbered love. Reminds me of my mother and myself. This type of activity lasted3 months until we finally made love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous