All Comments on 'His Horny Sister-in-Law'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't stop

now, keep the romance going even when their spouses are back home. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Perhaps the brother and sister could get it on in another story, followed by a foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why stop when the going is good.

from the 6 months of my marriage till now, i have frequently fuck my wife mother and younger sister on the same bed and at the same time, with my wife joining us or just watching by the edge of the bed. i had offered for my wife to be fuck by their respective husbands but they are just to afraid to let it be known to their husband. whatever the case be, it is my gain and their losses. i have no intentions to stop these awesome fuck and leave it to time and fate to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get the names consistent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writer needs to know what he's saying

The story is written from "John's" point of view. And John is married to Carol.

But he says "Carol is a very foxy lady for her age. Despite her well-shaped breasts beginning to sag and a little more weight around the middle, she still has that mystical allure that turns me on. Although she is very tempting, I have never even considered making a play considering our relationships."

So his own wife "tempts" him, but he won't "make a play"???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A great HOT story. There is No question that Lynn and John need to continue. Let Lynn continue being the leader here and do John every chance she gets. Over time, she will tell Carol and Carol will teach Lynn's husband what to do and how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's rly creative and a nice story that does make my imagination go wild, but I'm continuously reminded that its fake and not a real situation

racfguyracfguyalmost 8 years ago
Sure, tell your respective spouses

and destroy both families . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good storyline and is believable. Inlaws are usually a good source of extracurricular activities. Have somebody proofread your next story before submitting it for publication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous