All Comments on 'My Wife and a Buddy (For Real)'

by Jroc6920

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First of all the husband is a real clod

He wants his wife to fuck another man. Hell it could have been the old cripple down the street. He just wanted someone to fuck her. Another thing is that they had to get drunk to do it...like there are enough alcholics in the world already. The husband acted like a kid in a candy shop. How about the wife decides that she really likes Casey more and leaves the jerk husband for him. Bet Casey wouldn't want his wife to fuck other men and neither would she. A wife having sex with another man is when it just happens without anyone pushing it. A pushed thing is usually a bad thing. This one included. He went outside to smoke a cigarette leaving his wife with Casey. While he was outside smoking his goddamned cancer stick Casey and Kim were talking about getting together with out him around. Then they started to fuck. She rode him which means that she liked his cock. I guess the husband can be the cukold he always wanted to be. maybe Kim and Casey will humiliate him. I know I would. Sorry but you get a big fat zero on this one. Of course he would be made to suck Casey's cock which is what he wanted in the first place. Kim wouldn't even suck Casey's cock with him but waited till they went to the bedroom and LOCKED the door, making the dumb ass jerk husband sleep on the couch and jerk off his little peepee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Wimpy Husband Stuff

...and not written well. In fact, this "writer" needs to learn how to write before submitting more sub-standard "stories."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
live and let live.

my husband and i had always fantasized about me being fucked by his childhood friend when we were still dating and not married. the fantasy had never failed to make me cum hard, very hard. unknowing to me, he really set it up for us on our wedding night. it was definitely one of the best fuck as i had not been with any man other than my husband. now 3 years have past and i have a total of 6 regular lovers who alternately came on weekends as arranged by my husband ( 2 guys on each weekend ).4 of the men are close friends of my husband while the other 2 are my best of friends from my college days. needless to say, i really like the last weekends of the month caused, it is the time i get all 7 men (inclusive of my husband ) to satisfy and fuck all my holes all at once.xxx to my loving husband...i love you...and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

How do you live your life as a loving couple when your best sex has to include other people. People talk and brag so soon no nasty little secrets. Put a coke machine in hallway along with a condom dispenser in bath. After all you wouldn't want the little wife to give any of your good buddies a S.T.D. Good luck.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Why?

Why are these people married they dont need to be married what they seem to be are just fuck buddies do yourself a favour get divorced split everything down the middle and then have your ex-wife as a fuck buddie.

This also goes for the woman who made the comment that she has 7 men fucking her at the end of the month just imagine being the last one in her. Sloppy seventh anyone? that must be nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tired of the whiners

Hey if you don't like this kind of story don't read it. Quit telling other people what you think they should do. Literotica is such a cool place because there are all types of sexual stories. There are plenty of stories for you to read. Why do you read stories you don't like then make negative comments about the story?

For the genre, this is an excellent story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent forget the sanctimonious reviews

No one cares about these self righteous morons like W.T.F & Co who just like to attack the authors of these stories and readers/reviewers who like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Self Disrespecting cucksters Are Sick Wimps

Were this in Fetish under Pissing there wouldn't be so many negative comments - for there is the admission of being sick whereas here it just angers the real humans.<P>

This selfish sick wife pimping and watching isn't arousing - how could someone who doesn't even respect themself get any normal human excited. Helpless sick self cucksters disgust 99.9% of the world populace. <P>

Since there is little consulation in being among the writer and the other sicko's in the .01% they seek company to justify their addictions.<P>

In real life the wifely whore and her lovers laugh at the cuck for being so sickly self disrespectful. Soon she will sicken of him and will seek a pimp she can respect.<P>

Then the writer must find another whore to marry. Jeez why not just hire one? Then you might not need some help regaining some of your lost self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good but not perfect

I liked this story. The couple were just extending the sexual boundries of their marriage. They arn't sick as some have commented. Some guys like to think that their wife is a sexual dynamo and get excited thinking how other men would give their eye teeth just to sample some of her stuff. It can make a man proud in this situation to see his wife make a man worship her sexual prowess. He may also get off seeing her get pleasure from this, as he is all about giving her pleasure. The wife, on the other hand, properly restrained her passion until the moment when her lust could no longer be contained. This let her husband know that she honors and respects her man enough to wait until she knows for sure that he is still OK with this.

It was a good story but not perfect. I think the strip poker game wouldn't have lasted as long as it did if it were a "real-life" game. They would have been all over each other much sooner than in the story. Especially the part where the friend eats the wife on [what was it]... 4 or 5 loosing hands? Come on now... why did you think it was necessary to tweak the odds of that happening so much and still present her as not hot enough yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just one so called writer who wants only praise

Just a whole slough of comments all deleted by this so called writer. He sure likes only good comments so don’t make him mad or he will delete you. Give me a break this stuff is childish and the story is also. Sad excuse of a story and writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Del the hate messages!

I really liked it and I bet my wife will too :-)

Does anyone else get the impression that there are only a few hate commentators leaving multiple messages. These guys must have small dicks, small brains or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wishes can cum true

I always fantacised about a black man fucking my wife. My wife often kidded about wanting a black man. Then, one day on the golf course a black buddy of mine said my wife was hot. I asked him if he would like to fuck her and he said yes. I brought him home, we has a couple beers and I left to go get more beer. When I came back he was fucking her on the couch. She came 3 times and I knew my days of fucking my wife were over. Now he and a black friend of his fuck her almost every day. I have not had sex with her since. I am getting caluces on my right hand. I am 60 and my wife is 40 and she is getting g the sex she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not believing this at all

The husband came 6 times during this encounter? No way.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Has to be

Has to.be a.joke. Nothing could be this bad on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best way to describe this piece of nonsense - it’s a crock of BS. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it my wife has fucked other guys all our married life at first it bothered me but I came to the realization she needed more sex than I could provide so I started encouraging her to fuck whom ever whenever she wanted and wow the benifit of hearing all about her tryst when she came home the sex we had out of this world nothing like going down on that well fucked pussy and eating it out while listening to her tell me everything they did been a while since all that now sure wish I could find some one here I the upstate of s c to fuck her again do any of you readers k is snyone

reggmoreggmoalmost 2 years ago

Her reaction to the sex was a ittle mondain. She must be an avid poker player to continue for so long.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The risk to hubby is high

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Remember this is a work of fiction not a factual report. I liked the theme. I wish my wife would

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous