All Comments on 'Husband's Horny Ass'

by dancassidy

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ass fucking stories either of giving or ---------

receiving reflect the writers desire to receive

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO what? Nothing wrong with that.

Being fucked in the ass can be an extremely erotic experience. It all depends who is doing the fucking and with what but from my own experience it's all good especially if you have a third person involved too.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 16 years ago
mmm....a wife that knows what we need

very interesting....and well laid out......imagine her taking the next step

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!!!

Ladies licking men's arseholes and fucking them with strap-ons is a really horny topic and this story dealt with the role reversal theme so well. I was hard throughout. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE

Please continue this story..the exploration of such sensual experiences between husband and wife are the most intimate things a couple can share together.

storyckerstoryckeralmost 16 years ago
My story........

God, wish that was me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story...my dream come true,but a slight note

I loved it, every bit of it. every detail, his wife's description, the care she showed in helping him explore his anal sensations... The way she 'fooled' him at the end, and his later discovery, all very, very hot.

The only thing is the 'femdom' aspect kind of came out of nowhere. The wife is very encouraging in his response to her anal play, and he assures us it is natural and perfectly normal to enjoy it, but when it comes time to receive his birthday gift, she's all of a sudden a full dominatrix. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 'femdom' aspect of the story as well as the 'understanding and encouraging wife' aspect, but the author seems to state that its normal for a straight man to enjoy anal play, but then he is forced to degrade himself for her, seemingly with no pretext. Its done in a very sexy way, and it adds to the story, but it is kind of a left turn. I don't see this as a major problem, just a little quibble, overall its a fantastic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with previous reviewer

This was fairly well written, but the domination/bondage/gay aspects of the story were jarring to me. What was the point of establishing that it is a normal heterosexual thing for men to enjoy anal stimulation when the second half of the story seems to indicate that desiring anal penetration makes a man gay, or at least bi? I do see that the bondage was necessary to make the surprise work, but it just doesn't appeal to me. Also, more proofreading, please! There are several places where "your" is used instead of "you're," which detracts from the overall quality of the story.

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

THIS STORY WAS AMAZING!! I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT!!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Simple

We had a great sex life, then it went wrong.I discovered wearing womens lingerie, i got caught, my wife moved out for some time, then moved back in with conditions.We could stay together, she could bring guys home, i was to dress up in womens clothes when they were here.I finally , reluctantly agreed.She didnt wait long,2 days later she told me she was bringing a guy home, get dressed , prepare dinner.I cooked,Sarah bought Gary home, i was dressed in a dress, pantyhose, thong underneath,wig, introduced as her friend Jen.they finished, i cleaned up and i went into the lounge room and my wife had Garys quite considerable cock in her mouth.She looked up, told Gary Jen likes to watch, he said o.k. so i sat and watched as my wife sucked his cock, then lowered herself down onto it, my cock hardening as he fucked up into her.He shot his cumm into her quite quickly, as she groaned , his cock was much larger than mine, she lifted herself off him, then sat on the lounge, legs open and said Jen clean my pussy.I got up, knelt between her legs and pushed my tongue into her hot, wet, just fucked cunt.She grabbed my head and pulled it into her, my mouth and face covered with his and her juices.Sarah leant forward and pulled my dress up to reveal my pantyhosed arse, she kept my head in between her legs, Gary she said, what do you think of Jens arse.Hands rubbed my bottom, come here and he came over to her and she said if i suck you will you fuck Jens arse as she took his cock in her mouth.He grunted something which i did not hear because my head was clamped tightly between my wifes thighs.Then, after awhile, hands pulled at my pantyhose, then moved my thong aside, a finger with lube was pushed into my hole, worked around then removed.Sarah said, fuck her hard because she loves anal sex and cumms every time.His cock was positioned at my hole then pushed forward, slowly until it popped into me, causing pain but i couldnt move or yell because my head was firmly held between my wifes thighs.Fuck shes tight, more lube and i felt cold lube dribbled onto my hole as he pushed slowly forward into me.My wifes cunt got wetter as he pushed all the way into me,it hurt but when he started to fuck me, the pain eased as his cock went in and out of me easier.My wife pushed her cunt harder into my face, wetter as Gary kept fucking my hole,he was hard, his cock touching my inner depths, opening me up, my wife urging him on.She stood up, went around behind Gary as he fucked me, her hand underneath me, stroking my balls, until i heard her say when you are ready to cumm tell me and i will make her cumm too.Gary fucked me beautifly for about 20 minutes and then he said now and Sarah stroked my balls and cock and i came heavily into the front of my pantyhose, clenching my hole until i felt Gary empty out into me.Gary finally pulled out and Sarah told me to lick him clean. I did it, wasnt too bad as i cleaned every thing off his cock.I heard him tell Sarah that i was a great arse fuck and he would like to come back again.Sarah told me to pull down my dress, go into the bathroom and take my pantyhose off and give them to gary.They had my cumm in them and when i handed them to him, Sarah said that i always came heavy when i was arse fucked and he had something to remember me by.Sarah has had quite a few man friends and all but one has fucked me.One guy who had such a large round cock who Sarah had difficulty taking, fucked my arse for some time, me cumming twice without being touched, it was so good and he gave me his phone number and i visit him without Sarah knowing so he can plow my arse with his huge cock,making me spray cumm everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree with others, femdom aspect was clumsy

I was with the story from the begining, with the wife innocently teasing about the anal play. But sissy-anal stories are a dime-a-dozen. Don't get me wrong, femdom is a big turn on for me too, but the opening of the story sets the reader up for something else, then makes a left turn. This was good, and the "twist" was kind of cool, but it could have really been a great story if the "mistress" aspect had been either toned down, or integrated a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

This is a longer storie than I normally spend time reading, but what a nice twist to this one. Beautiful story through out. I hope I am as lucky as you were some day. Tell me was this like winning the lotto? Sounds like this fucking was close to it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CALIENTE!!!

BIEN CAIENTE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

This story is absolutly FANTASTIC! I can't tell you how much I could relate to this. Keep it up, and write more stories like this!!!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 13 years ago
I did something similar to my wife

We had been talking about sharing her; and for her birthday, I tied her down and blindfolded her -- teased her -- let her hear me call somebody on the phone -- go to the door --bring somebody into the bedroom -- shocking and making her anxious. The stranger made no sound but touched her -- put his cock in her mouth (so she now knew it was a guy) -- and fucked her. We took turns "tag-teaming" her using different styles of thrusting -- and then I escorted him out and said, "I"ll call you tomorrow." I untied her and she never found out who he was. Of course, it was I all the time. After being "broken-in," we moved on to actual swinging.

workjerkerworkjerkeralmost 13 years ago
wow that shocked me

Um I stumbled across this story and damn it gave me such a hard-on. I suspect I would be exactly like the man in this story if my woman took me down that road. The twist ending just made it even hotter. I think I've got some aspects of my sexuality to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just stumbled on this...

And oh my god I'm so fucking hard and horny my pants r covered in cum I want to be fucked like this right now but without the condom and I want to suck that big cock like a dirty slut straight after. How I'd love to be introduced to another guys cock. Fantastic story. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story! Keep up the writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So hot, I just had to spunk in my own mouth after reading it!!!! Man I really need a girl to fuck my ass with a strap-on while I'm sucking off cocks!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Good story

but the bitch shouldn't lie. Kick her ass out on the curb .

eliasroticatwoeliasroticatwoover 11 years ago
slow start, sizzling end

I thought the beginning was a little cliche (perfect wife, always horny) but then it get hot real fast. I'm a sucker for being teased and encouraged by a woman to be as nasty as I want to be. Glad it was a real cock he took. Will look for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liar.

Trust a wife that lies like that? Divorce her is more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Would Love IT!

Davey really wanted to be fucked by a guy, and Jane just helped him realize a dream. Where's the harm in that. I would love my girlfriend doing that to me, and I'm sure she would get off on watching the whole thing. In fact, she would then want me to fuck her in the ass immediately.

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Wish

someone would do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. I read this whole thing while masterbating, and I SQUIRTED!! For the first time.. EVER!

Bookmarking this, like, holy shit.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Who Was He?

So his wife just asks some gay big cocked stranger to fuck her husband in the ass? This set-up was for the pleasure of the wife. Sure, the husband got his rocks off, but he could probably have his wife gang raped and she would probably get off. Would it be acceptable? NO. We know what he said when he thought his wife was screwing him. No matter what the words were he asked his wife pleasure him, not a big dicked stranger. If she actually thought that he had consented to having his butt fucked by a stranger then she would have either told him beforehand or introduced the buttfucker afterward. She tried to convince him that she had reamed him, to hide the truth,.....so she knew it was wrong. Turn it around again, if roles had been switched and he had someone screw her without her acceptance it would be jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it. Thanks.

The stupid comments from the morons that can't understand sexual fiction never cease to amaze me. I suppose they vote...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Made me so fucking wet

vector2065vector2065over 10 years ago
very good

Story needs a chapter two. Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Retards Online

Some of these idiots obviously didn't read to the end of the story. Honestly, there should be a test before leaving comments.

onegobbleronegobblerover 10 years ago

I am a cuckold and would love it if my wife had a guy come over and fuck me and have me suck him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bitch

the bitch had a man do him and he found out. I would kick her out the door.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 10 years ago
O HELL NO

for bringing another man in to fuck hubby's ass like that kick that bitch to the damn curb.

princessofheartsprincessofheartsover 10 years ago
A suggestion ...

I enjoyed your story, but agree the femdom thing was a bit out of place in THIS story.

However, I was constantly distracted by your incorrect usage of quotation marks. Take a look at some other stories here, or even better, novels by good authors, be it James Mitchner, Nora Roberts or, oh hell, I can't think of her name now -- the woman who has been writing steamy novels for perhaps 20 years and is still.banging them out...I keep thinking Suzanne but ???

The point is, read something you know to be correct re: quotation marks and learn how they are to be used. This little bit will increase the readability of your stories immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beat her to a pulp

THEN throw her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
assfucked

my wife was being a BITCH and i got fed up with it one day and went to the bedroom, took my clothes off, reached into the nightstand and grabbed her dildoe and said if you're going to wear the pants in this family you might as well have the dick as well. she lubed her cock and stuffed that thing up my ass. it hurt a bit at first and it started to feel good and i've been her ass whore ever since. i can't get fucked enough!

AvidedwinAvidedwinabout 10 years ago
I'm wet

I would fuck your husbands or anyone's husbands Virgins ass any day!!! Got me so hot and wet I can't stop thinking about the scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Want!!!

I want a woman to fuck my ass now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
often my ass gets so horny

As I get older my ass seems to get so horny for a mans hard dick and I have only experienced a man fucking me 1 time before I was married. I often fuck my self with my finger sometimes I enjoy something in my ass more than playing with my cock I am now looking for a man for secretly playing man to man a couple times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Day I became a Bitch

My wife and I and her step brother were having a 3 some, Honey(my wife) says she would like to see Phil do ME in the ass. I was so horned up I agreed. He positioned me on my hands and knees on the sofa, lubed his finger and worked it into my ass. It hurt a little at first but eased up quickly. It began to feel good and I moaned a little and he said the best is yet to come. Honey sucked his cock and got it real hard, then guided into my waiting ass. The more he worked in and out the better it felt, so I began to fuck his cock. He fucked me like a bitch. I had the best come of my life.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 9 years ago
Ass for my Lady

I give up my ass as much as my lady wants it! I am a anal slut and love every minute. We both have our toy boxes. My is filled with very large and long dildos.

Great story and I hope you and your wife enjoy anal sex for a very long time. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ass fucking

l would love to have my wife have some on fuck my ass for real she fuck me with a dildo but i never had a real thing as long as she is helping him in my ass i would go for it i suck her pussy as he is fucking my ass then she would have me suck his dick untill he cam rgcm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ass whore

My wife makes me cum all over her dido before she rams it up her little ass whore ...sweet davana

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ASS FUCKING

HELL MY WIFE WANTS TO DRESS ME IN A SKIRT AND BLOUSE AND FUCK MY ASS AND THEN HER TWIN SISTER WANT TO DO ME AFTER HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a horny pair

My husband and I are freaks when it comes to his hungry open ass. He loves it when I strap-on a dick & I ride his ass, we even gone as far as me getting my fist in him all the way to my elbow. I get sooo wet & turned fisting & fucking my sweet wonderful husband. We've been at it for the past 10+ years. & we are sooo happy together too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got me hot with hard memories

My older aunt and me were drunk on more than a few pints one evening and we were confessing our fantasies to each other. She said she would like to try a threesome and I said only if you were involved. She laughed and said she also had 'designs on me' as well. She said her fantasies went even further. She said she would like to have me go down on her while she watched me being reamed in my backdoor. I told her as long as I got to enjoy a full night of her pussy. She made a telly call and a nice young bi-waiter from a bistro come and serviced us both. It was a dream cum true! His shaft filled me & her both that night. After he left we satisfied each other until the weekend was over and she had to leave for Dover, I still see her on holiday and I've become auntie's sex sissy when we hook-up.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Sad betrayal of Trust

His response at the end, when he knew he'd been screwed for real, shows how sissified he has become. That's acceptable, and even understandable.

But his slut wife destroyed any trust that he may have engendered over the course of their marriage. She lied to him, pimped his ass out, then lied again. How long will it be before SHE takes advantage of the real cock of the man who screwed her sissy husband?

And you, dancassidy, destroyed any trust I would have in the integrity of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Would love for the wife to fuck me in the ass! How do I tell her that I use the toys solo? And would love to take her fist!

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanalmost 8 years ago
Still unsure but . . . . .

I KNOW once my late Domme took me to submit to a man - it was "THE" most erotically charged, intense, humiliating day of my life where I was reduced to tears because he took my ass, slowly, deep and she was holding my head as he entered and she saw my eyes well up with tears . . . . . . . . . She came so hard when she had him pull out of my mouth and jerk off on my face and in my hair, she screamed and fell on the floor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This is exactly what I want with my wife and a hot male stud. I really want my wife to fuck me with a big strap-on and then bring a hot hung man to our bedroom to fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I would love to have my wife set it up and help the hot stud stick his big cock inside my ass. I think I'm going to "accidentally" leave this story open on my computer so that my wife will see it some day. Hopefully she'll agree. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
leads to the real thing

my ex and I did a lot of anal play spent many a happy time taking the strap on

less than a couple of weeks after we finally split I had a mans cock in my ass

and loved it. Remarried got the new wife into using the strap on, now were in our sixties no fucking at home but have found a fuck buddy who is 69 so getting the anal action every man should know the joy of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny Ass

I had wanted to use a dildo on my husband for some time but never said anything as I thought he wouldn't agree. When his doctor retired I took him to my internet for an annual check up. When we arrived I went in with him. She followed the same routine: get totally nude while she collected info, took vitals and weighed him. That included her usual rectal temperature. I was surprised when he moaned as she lubricated him and involuntarily moved as she put it in him. When it came to the rectal, he straddled to exam table and again moved as she inserted her fingers. Did he like this? She removed her fingers saying she couldn't reach his prostate. She told her assistant to irrigate him. He got 4 enemas and I got wet talking to the doctor. It was clear he liked things in his horny ass. What a revelation to me. She put him on his back and had him raise his legs like you'd do diapering a baby. Her P.A. Held his legs while she again did a rectal. Each time she entered him he'd wiggle slightly. Now I knew. Next day I asked if he'd like to try the enema again. He said yes and off to the pharmacy I went. Now we have great sex whenever I give him an enema or use a small dildo in him.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
loved it

How many guys want a wife or girl friend that will grant them their fantasies, too many. To have that amount of trust in a partner says a lot. Not only to relinquish what ones fantasies are, but to accept them and accomplish them. Now the bad part. Who's used condom was in the trash? Is someone holding something back, or keeping secrets? I would have to know. I would need the truth, to continue, or to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anal pleasure.

This is a really good story I love it when my wife fist fucks me and I can sure understand how this guy felt as I know how good it feels to get fucked by another guy

I just love when the sperm hits deep inside of me what a feeling.Terry From Wis. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strapon fucking my guy

My guy I fuck with strapon is awesome I bet if he wanted something good would be another mans cock......

wordbutcherwordbutcheralmost 7 years ago
Well-developed story

The author put this tail (sic) together very well and it got me hot!

69openminded69openmindedover 6 years ago
good story

like it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give it to him

Several years ago I got my husband int9 panties and then int9 being spanked. He drew the line when it came to letting me use a small dildo on him.

A few weeks ago he needed to get enemas before a doctor's exam. I bought the enema bag and prepared an enema the evening before. I had him on all fours and gave him his first enema. After he expelled the second one was waiting. This time I began by inserting and removing the nozzle a few times before releasing the water. I could tell by the way he arched his back and leaned back into the nozzle he was enjoying it. Now he gets enemas every five-six weeks. It turns me on and we have great sex after I finish playing with his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal fun

Love being fucked by wife with a strap on, requested it for tonight never had a real cock though, yet anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story Until The End

Story ending seems to be catered to gay/bi/cucks. I am not into getting ass fucked and have never had it. A couple of women that I dated told me that a real cock beats a strap-on any day for either their pussy or ass. I imagine that the same is true here for a man. If that is the case, the wife should have been honest. There seems to be a thrill with the wife tricking the man into bi/gay activity. I wonder how many women really find this thrilling as most of these stories are written by men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How did she know

After about a 6 month drug and alcohol fueled sex binge with my 2nd wife she took an interest in my butt.Although she didn't know about my bi side [or so I thought] her interest in my ass increased as time went on. she started by inserting small objects pens then fingers and finally butt plugs needless to say butt fucking and cock sucking followed and the intensity increased as did crossdressing next thing I knew I was her whore I loved every minute of it.She passed almost 20 years ago and I think of her often especially when I have a cock in my mouth or am getting buttfucked I'm getting older and I only wish it was more often.Btw everything I wrote is absolutely true.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Love it

My wife set me up like in the story. She played her game with my ass. At a party she had me dress up as a woman and she dressed as a man . She had a dildo hanging down in her pants for all to see. After drinking a few she told a couple she loves fucking my hot ass. I became embarrassed but excited. The couple asked to see my panties as they were interested in our play. Out on the patio my wife has me bend over a rail. The heels and short skirt exposed I'm not wearing panties. The couple comes to our house and my wife tells the wife to lay on the bed fully clothed and for me to get into a 69 position on top of her fully clothed. With my ass showing from under the skirt the wife starts sucking my cock . My wife lubes the husbands cock and my ass . He fucks me good. Since then I've been dressing up for costume parties as a slut or whore. My wife shaves me like a woman. I've let my hair grow out . We go once a month to get our hair and nails done . When we go out of town we go to bars dressed as two women out on the town for a good time. Let me tell you one thing . The husbands that want to dance with me are told I'm a married man and we like to play around. If he talks to his wife and comes back to our table and asks for a dance I know my ass will be full later . I love it when my wife watches me take it up the ass. I love teasing her about how much cock I can take . So far I've taken 10and1/2" hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a couple of corrections

a male orgasm and resulting semen is generally spelled "cum" not "come"

"Your really stretched out now",

Your should be the contraction of you are, you're

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesubalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

Some of these anonymous comments are just pure vitriol. Why even come to an erotic site with what is clearly a story about a male receiving an ass fucking? The end was fun and a nice twist. It’s probably fiction. Let your hair down, homophobes.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
my partner used to keep a big jar of petrolium jelly by her side of the bed.

I would lay on her eating her pussy as she finger fucked me and we so good. I miss those days. She wont even let me see her pussy now much less kiss it and she refuses to touch my boy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHA!

She turned him loose and he called the police. The eyebolts and handcuffs were right there. The ambulance took him to the hospital where they did a rape kit on him then performed surgery to repair his anal sphincter she had badly torn. She went down for illegal restrain, assault, battery, rape, sodomy, sexual assault and spousal abuse. He got all the marital assets in the divorce. She got 15 to 20 in prison. Stupid story about abuse, betrayal and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A perfect birthday gift. Sometimes she will put a finger in my ass during oral sex but I want my wife to fuck my ass and make me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
None

No love, no care, no respect. Just rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd like that, too!

I'd love to be fucked like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Ass

I’d love for my wife to invite another guy into our bed and force fuck my ass good and proper. I’ve rode her dildos enough to know I love it

bhurrybhurryabout 4 years ago
next

Great story. Next on my list. Been trying and using plugs and now a mixed size of dildos. reedy for the big step. Hope its as wonderful as this.

bhurrybhurryalmost 4 years ago
follow up on comment

Need to add since my last reading and comment I have at last let that women in my life take me. you men out there. Don't wait any longer , trust me you will be her little fuck toy when ever she pleases. We now can share the fun and pleasure it brings both. To give and receive. As the story says I cum as never before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lust

I am a David this story is so hot. I had to jack off and eat my cum so good.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN EROTIC STORY

I really liked this story...hot and erotic...to those of you that got your wife to do it...congrats...I envy you...but since she won't give it to me I have to admit six nice sized real cocks have taken my ass...2 white and four black..I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A little confusing because it starts as a private, heterosexual act between consenting adults. It then degenerates into femdom, bondage with pretend homosexual rape.

She does finally admit it was her all the time but you could never trust her again.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Fun and confusing ... like real life

Kwood69Kwood69about 3 years ago

This story is almost a copy. With everything except she records her voice. Even the belt jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars for story, minus 5 for the homosexual part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think a lot of us guys get started this way. My wife tied me to our coffie table and had my ass fucked for three hours by a big guy who knew how to fuck ass. that was the night I went bi for life I love being fucked and talking nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But it wasn't her all the time because of the full condom she did not do that there was a guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent twist. Great kink

VinaH54VinaH54about 2 years ago

I am a full fledged 2 spirit crossdresser. I can relate to the guy in the story because that is how I feel. I am straight, but when I am dressed, I still crave a woman. I do fantasize about another male being there and her way to show her man is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story and my wife has been dressing me and pegging me for 3 years and only a month ago she had me fucked by 2 men. I sucked 1 and took the other in my ass. She was calling me sissy slut bitch and a sissy faggot I loved being called these names. I slled his come and got a load in my ass. Then they swapped and I swallowed another load and got another load in my ass and that made me cut so hard more than I ever have in my life. My wife loved this and so did I. I love cock now.

heyrockyheyrockyover 1 year ago

What an amazing wife I have a birthday coming in January

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Over my lifetime, I have had five wives have me do their husbands in almost the same way

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Doesn't make you gay, or even necessarily bi. It feels good, and you and the wife have expanded your sexual experiences together

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Hot,Hot Story, Loved the Filthy talk..

Btrying2Btrying2about 1 year ago

No no no. He should divorce her lying ass. It is one thing to take a strapon from your significant other but to be decieved into taking a real cock is another thing. Her deceit and betrayal are deal breakers. The trust she has broken and thrown away is immense and could never be restored with a self respecting man. Nice writing crap for content. Not much man if he'd allow her to perpetrate this level of deceit unchallenged even if he did decide to be a bi-asshole. And for those who still think she faked the guy explain the full condom. There was no need for the dominatio. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my wife did that to me I would leave her. If I am willing to trust you enough to let you peg me then you have to honor that trust. It was a wonderful story up until he found the condom. After that I was disappointed he didn't divorce her deceiving ass.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Tho often portrayed as the 'usual' way don't think her getting up on hands/knees best-prefer mish, with a pillow under her rump-she can relax, easy to smooch and can see her face when she cums..."like a machine gun...!"

Actually lying dog also nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Non consensual same sex rape ruined this story. If a husband did that to his wife in real life, he would end up in jail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just liked it because a woman should not do that to a man and a man should not do anything like that to a woman it's just not right the man did it because he loved her so much he did everything for her cause he loved her and she tricked them and that haven't him get screwed by another man that's not right when he said he didn't want to do it like that he only did it for her and then she tried to play it it's wrong

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story even my anus loved it

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessica9 months ago

Loved the story hun

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i would love to do this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I knew it's just a story but was still damned hot .. I liked it.

smoothwienersmoothwiener8 months ago

Got a hardon reading this ...good read.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

I'd rather have Janie. Pegging is when the lady does it. And I want it tonight. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen that way or then.

Secret_SlutmanSecret_Slutman7 months ago

If my wife did this to me, I'd renew our vows on the spot. So hot!

HombreLentoHombreLento7 months ago

This woman is the perfect wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous