All Comments on 'Mom's New Look'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
error in judgement

this writer made an error in judgement with his scenerio by not having neil involved with wife and son adam.after wife/mom's new look took place neil should have been "re-charged" and had adam join him in sharing mom for really mind blowing family sex action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no errors in judgment

not everyone likes gay sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

Very good mom/son fun,I do not like gay sex stories,in fact they are the biggest turnoff I can think of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Mother/son story

Excellent mother-son incest. I enjoyed reading about the son fucking his mom and shooting his cum into her womb. Fucking her again and again was a real turn-on. It was great. If more sons fucked their mothers bare-cocked and shoved their cocks deep when they shot their loads the world would be a happier and better place. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Surprised

You would be surprised last poster how many sons fuck their willing moms ,this son did and she insisted I came in her,suitable precautions were taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Did I

A very hot tale,when my mother found out my father was having an affair,well you can imagine what happened.I had long had a touch friendly relationship with her,it exploded into the real thing both of us were amazed how good it was,my father did return but had a seperate bedroom,we carried on whenever he wasnt around.

CazeyCazeyover 16 years ago
Bravo

I have to say Bravo. This is a great story. I can't give it a 5, but then I'm a very tough judge. It was very well written and concise, but descriptive. You should keep writing. I think the world would be a duller place without your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she sucked at the feast between her son's legs

Another excellent story by a gifted teller of hot tales motherfucking. I always prefer it when the boy keeps calling her "mom" or even "mommy" as he's pumping his stiff dick up his mother's twat, but that's a minor matter. The important thing is that he IS fucking his own mother and unloading his young balls up his own birth canal! It's every son's dream and those few thousands or tens of thousands or maybe more who achieve it every year are the very elite of young males, and they know it! They have the serene poise and supreme self-confidence that comes with realizing they've done the best most exciting thing a son can ever do. The anon from the USA below has it exactly right: "If more sons fucked their mothers bare-cocked and shoved their cocks deep when they shot their loads the world would be a happier and better place." A world with none of the frustration and confusion of boys and their moms trying to suppress their most natural urge, the urge to bring a son's hard prick and his mother's oozing cunt together, again and again! What's more natural than a boy unloading his heavy balls up where his sperm is meant to go, creaming his own mother's ever-loving twat? It's so fucken beautiful it brings tears to your eyes.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
And she lived happy from then on !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good read, Thanks.............LAROC OF AGES

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

YOU DID VERY WELL WRITING THIS STORY, THANK YOU. I'D GIVE YOU 6 STARS IF POSSIBLE. AGAIN THANX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do people write short stories and stop when the story gets good, they need to write 1 or 2 chapters more pleas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous