All Comments on 'Home For Mom's Birthday Ch. 03'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep the hot TOTAL BI FAMILY ASPECT.....but

toolboy5.. DEFINETLY KEEP YOUR ALWAYS HOT TOTAL BI FAMILY SEX! ! ! ..but perhaps it's time to change the same scenerio of "mom's birthday".."mom's only fetish being son's bare butt" and dad's obsession with taking pics...

expand with other scenerios...maybe a group of swinging families who share total family bi fun.. visiting nudist resorts with the family....have mom and dad tell us about other parts of theirs and their sons' bodies.. which have become "fetish oriented"...make your dialogue much more sex charged as your families are in their actions.. example---the water sports dialogue...needs to be as sex charged as the actual act...sometimes it comes across as too bland...too identified with your area of the world...but your great attempt at adding new dimension to BI FAMILY FUN stories...especially hot DAD/SON family action is TERRIFIC... very much applauded...by MAJORITY of your readers.. who look forward to your posts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nutter

Thats all

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ENOUGH!

I enjoy a GOOD story just like anyone else, but story is so far out of the real it should be listed in sci-fi.

I hate to say pathetic, but I will.

No story, just unlikely sex.

Start out slow; build up to the sex.

At least TRY to make it interesting, PLEASE!

When I see TOOLBOY5,I know it’s going to be junk.

I checked again, and yup..I was right again.

Make it believable, not dribble.

If you enjoy writing so much, make people enjoy reading your writngs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent fantasy erotica

It's what the story and fantasy part of the Literotica site is ALL about. I like the real stories as well as the fantasy ones and this rates highly in the latter category. If you expect real stories all the time you will be sadly disappointed and if you don't have an imagination then you can't fantasize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Another great one! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Family fucks

Absolutey great continue to enjoy you lucky motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think it is a very hot story and hope that is true. I.m an 18 year male and make it with my twin sister. We were caught by our 18 year uncle when we were 14. Sis insisted that I have gay sex with our uncle, while she watched and played with our balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
none.

annoynmous. did you end up doin to your uncle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mommy's birthday a reason for celebrating the family-friendly unity.

The entire clan was at the remote cabin in the Cayman islands. it was mothers 49th birthday. The champagne was flowing, and the family in laws and all were having a fun time in the seven room beach home. The children were brought up in Europe and often drank too much as did all. Not only that, but Mom was a RPh and dad too. All the kids had to do is go sample from the stash in the room where mom and dad had a terrific collection of the classic porno and a virtual drug store. Along with that, all in the family had been in the fashion industry. Even as teens the spoiled girls wore the skimpiest short dresses and always those expensive "Please Fuck Me" 5 inch high heels. The young pre teens bunked together often in the same bed going over hot Literica stories of incest and lesbianism. Father was a transvestite and liked them nice and young. His son was sissified as a baby. Mother molested him relentlessly and he/she loved it. Mom called it milking.

As a adolescent she would give him/her a nice sudsy bath. The soap got all over the precocious boy. Soon it was lathered on his tiny phallus. " Oh son, your pee pee is all stiff" "I know mommy, play with it like before". "No, not yet, take these first. Mommy gave him pills too molest him with enjoyment. Stimulants and mind control drugs regularly got the entire family gay and in the mood for some randy mind blowing incestuous debauchery all were now used to with gleeful readiness.

Mommy had all nice and intoxicated when the sissified son, the transvestite daddy, and all the youngest were strutting in their high heels and Victoria's Secret attire.

Next, the adult movies and more "candy" and champagne. Soon the giddy girls little cunnys were drenched with vaginal juices. Under the covers they had vibrators they were sliding in each others pussys. " Ohhh, little sissy, that FEELS SO NICE ! DADDY COMMENTED: "NOW PLEASE LICK DADDYS PRETTY PUSSY/PENIS!" The little girls lapped at Daddy's pussy. "Daddy we WANT TO PUMP YOUR NICE COCK!" Mommy said no..... not yet, we aren't ready. "Fuck your transvestite brother this instant girls"! Ok Mommy, "look, girls how pretty she is, this should be fun"! Oh sis, yes- "Oh gotta FUCK ALL YOU BABY GIRLS"! Molest him, girls! They raped him with ferver. No, stop, don't do this now, Mommies watching!

Daughters STOP! " MOMMIES GONNA FUCK MY BABY NOW, YOU WATCH HOW"! " MOMMY, oh Mommy yes, PLEASE, I NEED YOUR SWEET INCESTUOUS CUNT AGAIN"! Fuck your mommy baby, HARD AND FAST"! FILL MOMMIE WITH YOUR LIFE GIVING CUM"! HE PUMMELED HIS OWN MOM WITH HIS FUCK STICK AS MOM SQUEALS. ....EEEEKKK, MOMMIES COMMING, SHE TENSED HER CUNT AND MILKED EVERY DROP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous