All Comments on 'Landlady'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 16 years ago
Lovely story

You have a very good sense of building the dominant/submissive relationship between the two. I look forward to future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dream landladies deserve nice alarm clocks

I have no clue what first, second or tenth base are, but I'm sure I'd gladly "labour" to excel at them!

I love the way you made her casually take control and grow to revel in submitting him (though I'd have preferred pussy and barefeet worship only, as I'm not a great ass fan. But then, this is your story...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best author on the net!

I know that that is some very high praise, indeed, as I have read surely many hundreds of stories roughly along these lines from certainly hundreds of authors, but my praise is sincere. This is probably the 4th or 5th of his stories I've read, and they have all been outstanding. I really hope he continues this one soon, as he's off to a great start. The first of Big Sid''s stories that I read was "Selfish Lover", and I was immediately hooked. And I haven''t come across a dud yet. I can't wait to see more "Landlady". This guy knows my quirks to a T. Scary. But WONDERFUL! MORE!

HerMouthHerMouthabout 11 years ago
A note to Big Sid

Dear most respected author,

I'm the guy who just left the comment a few moments ago praising you as the best author on the net. I've thought about it since posting it as Anonymous and decided to crawl out from under the rock and register to give you the user name of certainly one of your biggest fans. Accountability, and all that. "Landlady" is the 4th or 5th of your stories I've read so far, and they have all been outstanding. Not a dud in the lot. Your first story I read was "Selfish Lover". I was hooked a few paragraphs in. I earnestly hope you continue that story as well as "Landlady" (off to a GREAT start), and just add more and more to your collection. I've never before encountered an author with the same quirks as I. Scary. You are the only author who's index page I have bookmarked. WONDERFUL! BRAVO! MORE!!!

cuckmeagaincuckmeagainalmost 11 years ago
Great fem domme theme

One of the best, and most believable stories I've read. Just where can I find a landlady like that?

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work

I really love this story. She plays with her boy perfectly, I like it!

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Love It!!!

Great little stroke story.

Thanks for posting.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 3 years ago

I really liked her confidence and knowledge of how to control and use this man. I imagine that after she has fully trained him in body worship, she'll start fucking other men, and move the boy to cuckold status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Am I the only one who wishes the author would write endings to his stories? This stops so abruptly I had to verify there wasn't a second chapter of something. It's like they forgot to upload the last page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
660 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...