All Comments on 'Eddie and His Mom Ch. 01'

by Oeddie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 16 years ago
You are one lucky man :-)

I'm happy for you, that you get to experience in real life what most people can only dream of. I look fwd to reading more of your adventures with your mom. Have you & she produced a child together yet, or are you considering doing so? Thanks for the hot story, in any case.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
If You Say So...I think it's great!

Too hot! Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Reading

That was one very hot story! I cannot wait until the rest of this series is available. I could almost feel the son's cock in his mother's pussy. My cock was instantly hard and dripping wet. Keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

Awesome. I've been searching for a story like this, where mother and son not only get in a relationship but take it further and actually get married, the ultimate taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
back up his mother's cunt

This fine story by Oeddie has the ring of truth. I think it must have happened to Oeddie or one of his pals--motherfuckers tend to hang out together. It's clear he's on the right track when the writer refers to "that silly incest taboo." Not only silly, but ridiculous, idiotic, and laughable! Brothers fucking their sisters, Dads fucking their daughters, above all, sons fucking their own mothers--as long as it's consensual between adults, it's the best sex there is! Stiff family dicks shoved up yearning family cunts and family balls spurting hot cream up their nearest and dearest family twats--what could be more natural and beautiful? ESPECIALLY boys laying pipe up their Mom's hairy dripping snatch! The son feels supreme pride and self-confidence in taking his father's place between his mother's legs--nothing can ever match that! The mother's heart melts and her slit oozes with her darling son back up her cunt, where he started out and where he belongs! It's the cycle of nature, and we want more true motherfucking tales from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm?

Your writing is juvenile....and you are mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this is so fucking sick

ive been curious about incest ever since i finised push but this takes it to a wole new sick as level

alavo16alavo16over 14 years ago
Great Job

Fuck those assholes who think this was a bad story. I think its great. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

I came twice !! It was an awesome story

satosan2008satosan2008almost 13 years ago
Bravo..!!!

A heart warming and yet lustful story unfolds...

I can't wait to read more..!!!

paponciopaponcioover 12 years ago
wooow

Mmmmmm, my panties are still wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eddie and his mother

Short, sweet and a deserving end..or is it beginning.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
One of the best...

I read this ages ago, back before I had an account on Lit. So glad I found this again. This is one of the best. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny

I don't know why I think it's a funny story , but I do. Maybe because it was written by a 14 year old.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wierd

not sure about spending the day your dad has the big one in bed with mom. maybe i'm just old-fashioned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mom killer

His mother kills husband?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOeddie@Oeddie
305 Followers
I've had an incestuous relationship with my mother after the death of my father and I couldn't be happier. My stories are based on our experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES