All Comments on 'After Room 117 Ch. 03'

by barry_nine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
missing room 117

god hot story, im that old man in this story, but its been way too long for me havnt sucked a cock for about six months but your story wants me to go to my favorite theatre.thanks and keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Theatres

Unfortunately all the theatres in my area where you could once go for sex have been closed. Bummer. Good story very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Naked in Hamilton

Excellent story. I also enjoy going to the theatre to suck cock. In Hamilton Ontario there is a great place called Show World where you can go to watch porn flicks with the guys (and the odd girl). After a few beers, I really get off on going there and sitting in the back row completely naked waiting for a hard cock to suck or if I'm lucky to take a cock in my ass!!. I always am pleased to take at least a few loads of cum on my face ass or in my mouth.Oh oh I just came all over my panties, I'll just have to lick them clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story accurately details a huge part of my life when I was young and single in my 20's. Get loaded at a strip club and then go to the nearby adult theater at 3am and offer my YOUNG solid body to all the old guys waiting for me to show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Many times

When I was young (now I’m into my 60’s) I did this all the time. From age 21 thru my late 50’s, once I understood how much of a submissive slut I was, I followed the same ritual: I’d go to a local strip club (this was South Florida and all nude) and I’d drink myself to near oblivion. I knew that in such a situation I would be a wild cocksucker under the right circumstances. But, I had to be TAKEN not given.

So, I’d get all hot and horny at the club, then I’d go find a very dark side road or loooong dark driveway and quickly ready myself by removing my tightie-whities (briefs) and putting my pants back on commando. No belt. Dark pants dark shirt. There’s a reason for dark clothes.

Then I went to my usual ABS which also had a theater. A small theater that seated about 40 max. My internal script went like this: Sit in a corner, on the inside of a seating pair and watch the porn. Straight porn , but rough sex is what I liked. I always liked to imagine that it was as me being abused.

I sat with an empty seat to my right. I was always looking for a “type.” Usually that meant an older white male who was assertive. Guys would sit next to me and my M.O. the as to ignore them. If I didn’t make the first move, many would leave. Probably worried that I was a cop. I didn’t care. Especially at first. By this time it was about 2:00 a.m. and I was primed. Then, if I was lucky, HE sat down. I waited. Then began the “dance.” It usually started with a “knee nudge.” I always responded with a nudge back. Then, IF he had the balls he’d put a hand on my knee and begin the inexorable slide upward. My cock would respond and be rock hard by the time he got there. Then, the MOMENT. The make or break point. All he had to do was reach out and TAKE. Everything he wanted could be HIS. Or he’d chicken out and I’d be alone again. This time, I got lucky or HE did. Not only did he grab my hard cock, but he also grabbed me by the hair and forced me into a deep kiss! I moaned into his mouth. He knew at that many moment, he owned me. And HE made USE of me!

He basically ripped my pants open and pushed them down to my ankles. By this time, others in the theater were aware of the action and either wanted to watch or participate. Next HE shoved my head and mouth over his cock and said his first words of the night: “Suck it you SLUT.” And I did. Already naked from the waist down, I swiveled around to get a better angle on that cockmeat. That put my ASS in the perfect position to be FUCKED. The first of a few hard cocks, well lubed, was shoved into my ASSHOLE as I moaned around that cock in my hot mouth. In, fact I got a few loads in my ass and more on my face. I was able to spend enough time there to sober up and safely drive home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous