All Comments on 'Newfound Love Ch. 04'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 16 years ago
HotDamn!!!!

About time, seems like I have been waiting a small lifetime for this story, please add more to it

not_T_1not_T_1over 16 years ago
So Happy!

Been faithfully checking to see when an update would post. Glad when I saw this one. Can't wait for the next installment! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We Missed You

Welcome back, hot update. Now, when can we get an updated on Mr. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Glad you are back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome Back Angelic

I am so happy to see you posting again, I like other's have been waiting for more on this one. Love your stories and Love where this one is going.. Hope the next chapter comes soon, Keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
About time!

BrownsugargoddessBrownsugargoddessover 16 years ago
So happy to see your writing again

Been a such a long time since u wrote anything and am happy that your back.... i was so excited to see your new story....to which is really good...one the best ive read on here.... and i cant wait to see what happens next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
About Time

Loved the story hope we i dont have to wait long for the next installment and please continue with Mr. Right

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Yeah Baby!

Love it!!!!!!! So gald you update, more on this couple please, they are fire together!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Corny!

Hate to say it but this is a helluva cheesy storyline - what with the "his princess" and "I want to make her mine tonight"!! LOL! Who really talks like this, please?! Also whats wit5h him suddenly calling her "V" or "Tavia"? Look I enjoy interracial romances as well as the next person but this is wayyy corny, totally channeling mills and boon novels with a little spicy extra (more sexually explicit.)And why oh why do they all say "I'm gonna cum?" With come spelt as "cum"?

Jeez,these stories are all begining to sound the same.

Sorry but this story is not about to win any awards.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Preference for the mature man

I think this character has really filled the bill...don't you?

Love him and coupled with a glass of Riesling and Rick James "Cold blooded" strumming in the background is making for a lovely hair swinging evening ...solo....or a deux.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 9 years ago
Some reality

Great to see you understand a guy can't "get it up" right after ejaculating like too many others love to resume with.

Great build up revealing their thinking and how they really felt about each other, and I love how they're enjoying each other now. I'm looking forward to reading Ch. 5 and seeing what he does with her. :)

smurfat221smurfat221over 1 year ago

Good story, don't like that she made the first move. Let him be a man and go after what he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous