All Comments on 'A Real Cocksucker'

by FondaCox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bitodd4ubitodd4uabout 16 years ago
Loved It

Greay story and very exciting. I hope you continue with it. So many possibilities.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Hot

Excellent story, very sexy, makes me want to go shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved your story

loved your story -- it's a lot like my experiences.

When will you be doing your next story ? I want to know what happens next in your sexual excapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

i dscovered that iwas an real cocksucker and i will always be..once u suck cock uwill bean cocksucker for life

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CUM LOVER

Being a cum loving cocksucker is wonderful on my knees(wearing panties) with a cock in my throat, balls resting on my chin is what i live for. any cock anytime, anywhere, so many beautiful cocks to suck, so much cum to swallow so little time, but i do my best...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a cocksucker

what a nice story. I always love a story about being on your knees wearing panties in a public restroom doing some good old fashioneddirty dicksucking. I also get a kick out of their writers that say their writings are just a fantasy. That they themselves are not a cocksucker. But I promise you my fellow cocksuckers, that the man that wrote this story is "A Real Cocksucker".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

It was avery nice story. I would love to meat up ith you and just make out and let you lips suround my cock, very nice.

Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Sound Like Me!

Your story is very nice, very cute and quite endearing -- just as a first-time cocksucking story should be. It reminded me of myself, except for the fact that I sucked my first dick before I began to crossdress. And I was a lot older before I did either. I don't know if this story is true, and don't really care. It's just nice to read the thoughts of another about subjects which are so dear to my own interests: cocksucking and lingerie-wearing. After being a totally straight male for many years, I've finally had the chance to discover the pleasures, and the beauty of both. The feeling of a silky but hard dick between my lips and then down my throat, the wonderful sensations on my tongue while licking another man's balls, and the wonderful taste of cum as a reward for a job well done has no equal. That is, unless it's the feeling I get dressed in sexy lingerie -- little feminine bows and lace on bras and panties, short skirts and camis, white lace thigh-highs held up by a sexy garter. This is the real me, and very few will ever know. I wish EVERYONE could!!!

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayover 8 years ago
the thrill of dressing and sucking

I to love dressing and sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love to dress in femine lingerie i love silky slips petticoats silky biki panties lace top sto stokings basques only missing is a cock in my mouth filling it with creame cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous