All Comments on 'Eddie and His Mom Ch. 02'

by Oeddie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 16 years ago
Again, you are one lucky man :-)

The risk of someone catching you makes public-place sex hot, doesn't it? If the events of this chapter happened 2 years after those of Ch. 01, then that would make you 20 years old during this chapter, right? Anyway, you are very fortunate to have your own mother as your soulmate. May you be blessed with a child/sibling & she with a child/grandchild, if you haven't been already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sounds to me

It sounds to me as if you and your mom have had a pretty rough time.Try to put it behind you and enjoy what is left of your time together.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 16 years ago

Wow, this is the most incredible story I've ever heard. Fantastic, excellent, and thank you for a great story.

soninlawsoninlawover 16 years ago

The big word was "true". I enjoyed knowing it really happen. Sure you enjoyed seeing it in print.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Just..........................

wish I had a son that could do the same things for me

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Just ........................

wish I had a son who could do the same things with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for sharing this story with me ...(us)

I appreciate the fact that you actually wrote it.

Unlike your previous reader who wished she had a son that she could share this with I wish That I had had this sort of relationship with my mother because like you and your mom it sounds like your younger childhood was crap.

I wish you all the best and Have a Happy Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SAD

Very sad for all concerned author I really hope that you and your mom will get over it.What on earth will you do if she dies before you[I have been there]

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confession

Is good for the soul.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Odd.......but, tell us more.

Thanks for revealing such a strange experience. I hope it was as cathartic for you as I suspect it may have been. Tell us more of your true adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoa!

Bloody hell! Your mom actually gave a hand-job on your father's tomestone? Forgive me if I'm a bit spectical. But if it did happen, then wow!

satosan2008satosan2008almost 13 years ago
Dads cuckolded from the grave..! Sweet...lol

This series only gets better and better. And if you truly take the time to see between as well as into the authors words, its set up, its dialogue. You too, will see truth in its telling, and I hope you always will, as well...

Right on, Eddie and his Mom..!!! ;-)

paponciopaponcioover 12 years ago
****

thanks for posting, keep on posting please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
any

Any pictures?

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago

Very erotic story, I hope Eddie and his Mom have a very happy future. It's only so that i can read more of your stories. any pictures of Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm a 49 tear old guy,my mum died recently.years ago when I was 23 my mother and I spent 3 years sleeping together,they were the best days of my life and I'm proud of what we done.she was the sexiest woman alive and often think of those days with great joy.she ended our adventure because she thought she was holding me back from meeting someone.sex with her was fantastic and I've never had better since

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am a young man involved in a loving, healthy incestuous relationship with my mother.

I admire this author tremendously. Not only is he a gifted writer and a very generous one (check out his list of Favorites), but he has the courage to give the finger to the stupid, outdated, anti-human "taboo" that ordains that a boy should never ever have anything to do with his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful magical hole between his mother's legs he came out of. What shit! It's his mother's cunt, his own damn birth canal, it's totally normal and natural that Eddie (Oeddie) should treasure it and lust after it. I'm certain his story is 100% true, and I absolutely love Eddie's honesty, as shown in the quote above. Eddie is fearless in proclaiming what many thousands and tens of thousands and more boys can only dream about. Eddie fucks his mother, boy does he fuck his mother, over and over again. He's proud that he gives his mom the best cums of her life. This son's big hard cock is more up his mother's cunt than it's just hanging down over his balls. Mom loves getting fucked by her big strong fearless boy, so Eddie fucks her whenever and wherever he gets the urge. He bends his mother over the kitchen counter, pushes her up against the wall, climbs on top of her in her bed, wherever, and he shoves his big cock up between his mother's legs, way up the same warm wet twat he came out of. He makes his mother's twat even wetter by unloading his hot young balls and shooting it full of his creamy semen. Eddie and his mom know where his semen belongs, and it ain't in a kleenex. The ongoing relationship he has with his mother makes for easy-going and casual dirty banter between them. Eddie'll slip a finger up his mother's cunt, grin and say, "Did I really come out of this tiny hole, mom?" She'll answer, "You sure did, son, and the sooner you get that big fat prick of yours up inside it the better." Eddie--Oeddie--you are an icon to all of us.

montywingermontywingerabout 10 years ago
Love

I admire you and your mom,,and doing it in a public place is no big deal,,even better doing it over his grave is poetic justice,,go on and enjoy a loving relationship as I did with my mom some years ago.

mspervy46mspervy46over 9 years ago
Excellent

Amazing so far honey, way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great times

They should have saved one shot for the old bastard's head stone ,right on his name.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23over 7 years ago
way to go guy

having sex on your fathers grave is the best way to get him back for all the hell he put you and your mother through mom was the most happy one WTG man

boat8boat8over 4 years ago
Ultimate cuckolding

Oh wow... Love this cuckolding of their dead father. Only thing more erotic-evil can this would have been if they fucked as he was dying :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOeddie@Oeddie
305 Followers
I've had an incestuous relationship with my mother after the death of my father and I couldn't be happier. My stories are based on our experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES