All Comments on 'Birthday Dinner'

by romantichica

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good story well written

I really like the art of seduction, and both of them being married. A good folow up to that could be Kelvin meets Lynn in the town, it's a warm summers day, she's braless, and he's with a male friend. They take her her for a drink, one drink leads to another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really Hot

I thought this was a very hot story.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 16 years ago
Great story, well told

I love "seduction" stories, and this one was both sweet and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Only the middle?

As far as it went, the story was good. However, it was like a war story where a battle starts, is fought, and then ends without ever knowing why the battle was important to start with or what was accomplished in fighting it, especially if we don't know who won. They got together, they fucked, and they quit. Now what? The end?

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Baby--making....

It is obvious there is no birth control involved here. So how do they keep from fucking each other long before the year is ended? We need some continations on this one.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
The wife was a bit of an air head but...

It was after all more or less a standard seduction story. Did not catch my breath but I have read much worse...<P>

Yes, Anon that's it: they met, they did it –the end. That's what you get in one page of Loving wives seduction story (like you didn't read it at the first paragraph). Otherwise go to your nearest library and choose according to the librarian recommendations the best of fiction or if you prefer the best of erotic Literature.<P>

Thank you Don for the entertaining care for the population growth in the western hemisphere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very well written

your story was very well written and it was interesting seeing how she thought of resisting but yielded to the pleasure of having another man have her. it is a very believable occurance and I'm sure it has happened many times in many places. kevin was cock sure of himself wasn't he!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

loved it

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Sweet and erotic.....

It is obvious that so much love AND lust was involved here between two otherwise married sex partners. They should go on and start trying to develop a family of sorts between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please.....

This was a good story, but I think we need another update with these two. Also,they didn't use protection, so perhaps Lynn might be pregnant. If so, what will she do? What would Kelvin do? I bet he would want her to have his baby and he would be responsible for it. Please consider giving us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good on!

Well done! I loved it!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 11 years ago
That is one heck of a present

What does Lynn do for next year?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

cheating slut gets fucked in the house her husband is working to midnight so that she can live there and she just fucks her friends husband as he works. what a whore. you did convey your character to perfection and cheating cunt that promises to do it again and "wonders' how she will get out of it. HOW ABOUT SAYING NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it *****

Cantbuy didn't because he is one of those insecure husbands who naturally sees himself in the place of the cuck husband at work. Us alpha males see ourselves as Kelvin. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheap slut crap !!!

What a bunch of crap!!! A slut who betrayed her husband and all her vows made at past!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Feh

Forgetting her husband for a moment, what about her “friend” Denise, who she has already acknowledged has self-esteem issues, aren’t getting along, and you’re fucking her husband?

"And our partners aren't interested in us tonight,” – They’re not? His wife is sick and her husband “had” to work.

She correctly says that nobody knowing doesn’t make it right, his answer is "It does if we like each other and trust each other?” – Since when?

“Now I wonder how I can get out of that promise.” – First of all, it wasn’t a PROMISE, second, it’s not one that he can hold her to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What utter rubbish, thanks NewEndings for bringing attention to utter trash. There is a reason this writer doesn't submit any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank god this was your only offering.....it's hard to improve on dog sh*t.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Cheating cunt. Cheating prick. Her husband working, his wife sick. Worst kind of people alive. Hope the new sequel fixes this abomination.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Well Crafted

I gave it a 5 star based on writting skills and story complex.

Thanks for sharing your talent and effort with this site. Please keep on writing.

I continues to amaze me that so many morally superior readers continue to take advantage of these stories. I hope you will not be dissuaded to continue writing for us and improving your skills and efforts to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If this was real life

with all the darlings and terms of endearment he used it doesn't sound like he'd be satisfied with a single, one night stand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

boraddaboraddaover 6 years ago

We liked this story, although Lynn and Kelvin were both naughty.

Can t see Lynn waiting until his next birthday, before they have sex again.

Reckon there should be a follow up story, perhaps for Lynn s

next birthday

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He doesn't have to wait another year

Your divorce will be no longer than 2 missed periods or your husband finding out, which ever comes first. So you should really get as much of your slut maker as you can as quickly as you can because before you are divorced Kelvin will have had balls cutoff.

How are you going to like single motherhood?

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
BLOW OUT THE CANDLES

and sing the happy tune, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"I have often thought "shit, I shouldn't have done that," as I have thoughtlessly bent down with or without a bra on to pick something up off the floor" - I call bullshit on this one! Occasionally that might happen, if it happens "often" then you start wearing a bra more routinely!

"In a way it is a compliment that someone likes my personality and admires my figure enough to spend time talking to me and I appreciate the chance of conversation in an often boring day." - It's not a compliment to your "personality" if they're just staring at your braless boobs!

"Hmmm, but if they cant fix it, it will be a big problem tomorrow and then I'll get slated as I'm probably the best person to work out what's gone wrong." - So what? Then he'll be on the clock and not giving up some of his time off.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ok

Cute, hot, good writing, but still a story about two cheating assholes. Nothing else.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Huh?

First he rapes you and then he makes you beg to be fucked? not a very good story. it was just so messed up. when a woman says no! it means no. doesn´t mean shes going to give herself up and enjoy it. not good. please make your stories belivable. When you make your stories into something that could actually happen it makes it more exciting to read.

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago
Read for the second time

Have read and commented before, Yes both Kevin and Lynn were naughty , but nice.It would have been interesting if hubby had returned early to find kevin stripping Lynn, and although she made some effort to resist , she seemed all for some pleasure, Hubby continued to watch getting ever more turned on. he had had many fantasies of watching Lynn with another guy, now here it was for real, Watching Lynn

submitting to Kevin seeing her been stripped, and played with, and saying yes fuck me, and watched Kevin put his cock into her pussie,. hubby just stood there, playing with himself, and his fantasy had come true, a cuckold in the making

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well wtitten

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Just as Klevin is about to stand up . . .

Lynn's husband walks in and sees what's happening. He grabs a baseball bat from the front closet and slams it into Kelvin several times, beating him unconscious. He calls the cops, they arrive in minutes and he explains how he returned home and found Kelvin raping Lynn.

Kelvin is hauled off to jail. The next morning, he goes to court, and the female judge has no sympathy for him or his story about how Lynn had tempted him and led him on. He's remanded for trial, and 60 days later, he is found guilty of breaking-and-entering, attempted burglary, assault and rape. The same female judge sentences him to thirty-five years to life in prison.

Kelvin is divorced by his wife. Several months later, she marries an 'older' gentleman whose his ex-wife had betrayed him with her boss. They move to Houston.

Lynn and her husband complete couples counseling. He is promoted to regional manager of his company, and accepts a transfer to Salt Lake City. The horrible incident is eventually forgotten.

One year later, on his birthday, Kelvin is found hanging in his prison cell.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I hate cheaters and I can't enjoy their happy stories.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Well, she is a cheater, but at least she thinks at the moment to get out of this promise. I hope she stays out, otherwise I would like to read about the husband finding out and beat up Kelvin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lynn was ripe to cheat, and Kelvin isn't the only one who knew it. If it hadn't been Kelvin, it would have been someone else. The real question is, who's next after Kelvin? She certainly won't wait a year before cheating again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn\

A cheaters dinner. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate fucking cunt cheaters. Hope both spouses find out and divorce them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rape! One can only hope justice is served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading this, I can understand why Xleglover listed it as one of his favorites. To some of us, there's something highly erotic about a wife succumbing to her carnal desires, despite her best moral intentions. Intellectually I abhor dishonesty in any form, but sexually, I have to admit that I find it hot when a wife caves.

~

That said, I was very distracted by all the errors in the story, especially the numerous punctuation errors. Please use an editor or proofreader, so that the reader can totally immerse themselves, without thinking, "Why did he use a period after asking a question?" etc. Oh, and what the hell is "shouting out "Corr!" supposed to mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all of you offering advice to OP, she hasn't posted on this site in 12+ years, nor does she monitor the email address associated with this account. Many, many dormant accounts on Literotica which are being mined by plagiarists who post these dormant-account stories all over Amazon. Stolen stories fill many of those "200 sexy story," etc. compilations and bundles. Especially the ones where the stories are untitled, appearing as Story 1, Story 2, etc. Also those story bundles without a table-of-contents are highly suspect.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Racfguy, what a great ending, to a not nice story. I hate weak women like her, if it isn't Kevin it will be another bloke that fucks her, she can't say no

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I really do hate a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ditto to Helen 1899's comments.

But you wrote it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous