All Comments on 'The Package'

by AuthorNobilis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mina24Mina24about 16 years ago
Descriptive, detailed and delicious

What a great story. Your sense of detail and the open ending at the end really make the story. The woman reading the audio also helped a lot. What a soothing voice. Anyhow, I'm a huge fan of your writing story. Your voice in the intro was also very warm to the ear. It should be you on the audio next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
superb

Your writing style is very refreshing and original. I highly enjoyed this story. Descriptive language was nicely detailed without being cliche or long-winded. The voice acting was also spot on for the role. Look forward to reading(and listening to) more or your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW THAT WAS GOOD

OMG !!!!!!!! that was fantasic. i actually got wet from this. even though she didnt know who the man was it was al some. i wonder if it was the post man. and the girl made it so real. i had to have my husband hear it and he even like it. thank-u for writing that i will need to read more of your stories. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

It's Bella again. Have to say I am impressed. I will be recommending this story. Thank you for your story.

GashlasherGashlasheralmost 4 years ago
Intense

That was wonderful. Hopefully another encounter soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous