All Comments on 'Just 1 Good Reason -- Ceremony'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!!!

Loved this happy ending and I'm a sucker for a wedding!!!! Thanks JonB

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTH Happened?!

a wedding where the two people in love marry each other.. witty, funny, and realistic exchanges.. some emotional exchange.. people doing the right thing?!

What on earth/hell happened to Literotica?! Where are all the sick and disgusting stories about two foot huge cocks and mentally-retarded sluts?

lol, actually in case you can't tell I was being sarcastic. I loved it and hope that I see many more stories from this author and many others like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm Loving It!

I totally agree with the comments left by the other readers! It's great to read a story where the WM/BW couple actually find love and not just lust. When they made it to the alter, I questioned whether my browser had been hijacked to a different web site. In a nutshell, I'm a fan. :)

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Loved it!

I agree with the other posters. I am so glad that you posted thier wedding. Hope to read more from you! I love reading your stories.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Jasmine & Todd

these two have gone through alot and Maybe another Story or two to tell how Jasmines folks and Family took to Todd and how Life was for them afterwards.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Need another Chapter

Where was Jasmines family. I thought her Mom would be the one that would be helping with her dressing and her father walking her down the eilse. So sad but, I do wish there was another chapter to go after this one.

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 12 years ago
Enjoyed It!!!

The whole series was good. Good job.

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Loved it!

I, too, like a happy ending. I didn't comment on the other two parts of their story, but now that I have read this part, I had ot tell you how much I enjoyed it all. I read the Paris chapter first, but whatever. I love stories like this. I love black women, and I love it when the BW/WM couple has a chance at a happy ending. Gonna have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cock size has nothing to do with race.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
409 Followers
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...