All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 14'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

incredible story. masterful. thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i'm so happy

david finally got his happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again

WOW!!!!

you really need to find a publisher so i can have hardcopies that made you money

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

I absolutely loved the ending. Keep up the incredible work!

(so is Claudine next?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Great ending, i can't wait till you write more series!!!

Keep it comming dude, i love you're stuff

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
What Can I Say

An Absolutely wonderful story and a joy to read. Thank you

MyachislavMyachislavover 16 years ago
Thank You..

I can say little more then that..Thank You for leaving us with a truly wonderful ending to a long story, your best by a long shot. It kept me on the edge of my seat daily waiting for midnight when Literotica would post the next chapter. It was wonderful =D keep them coming please. -Myachislav

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EH

Story was good, but the whole incest thing didn't fit at all into the story. the David/Amber thing was strong enough on it's own without the other stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the end ?

it is sad but all excellent stories come to an end eventually. With your talents, I'm sure there will be more coming our way. Thank you in advance.G.Beglium

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice work

That was a grate series covering all the bases. Keep it coming your writting is just getting better as u go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

That was the best story I have read on Lit. ever. Thank you for sharing that with the world and I hope you keep hitting them out the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work

Just hope you start another story as great as this one? I couldn't wait to turn on my computer in the morning to see if another story was there. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This junk has to be computer generated--No person

with a working brain could spend his days at a keyboard to generate this repetious shit

DirkDirkover 16 years ago

Loved it. Found myself waiting for the next chapter to come out anxiously. All-around perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Erotica

Perfect erotica. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed this, very much

A wonderful blend of erotica/porn/emotion. Perhaps fantasy (or perhaps that is just my life speaking *chuckling) but regardless, I truly enjoyed. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
my oh my

Really people! Good as the sex mostly was described - the story was about a guy who never ver made his own decision - in other words a total irresponsible boy - who had no reedeming quailities of his own except by seer coincidence (or because of his big cock) being forved into agreeing others decision - heroically.

Well, it got him eight holes near the end.

Good as a sex story - or two, three at the max - very very bad as a series.

Schmalz and fucking does not a story make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More quality work

good story. too much hero worship of the protagonist. but good sex. great characters. keep it up, Blue Dragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The End doesn't sound like a good ending!!!

You definately need to write more on this story chain. There is soo much more to be covered.. Keep up the good work.. I found myself wrapped up for HOURS reading the whole story line in a row! Good stuff!

MEJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Read

Probably one of the best stories I have read on here.

Also liked the fact that there was a new chapter waiting every morning.

Some stories you have to wait a couple months for the next chapter. And by then, you forget what the story is about.

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forrest Gump

That's the one thought that kept coming back to me page after page. This is like the Literotica version of Forrest Gump. A journey filled with remarkable and unbelievable events. Much like the movie the story relied on manipulating the reader back and forth while keeping it peppered with random cliche sex. It could've been so much better if it was a simpler tale. Normal people have great stories too. Maybe your next story will be a lighter, truer affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Honestly people!

bluedragon, dont listen to the people who are downing your story. It was a great story, and like other people I found myself waiting for the next chapter day after day. For you people criticizing the story, remember ITS FICTION PEOPLE!! If you didnt like the story then why keep reading it??? Cant wait to see what you do next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
honestly & Forrest

exactly. It is fiction and so is Forrest Gump. yet, may have seen the movie and many have read this fiction story.

It's the same again, you like it or not, or maybe you like only part of it. Whatever, it's just a story. Some people may find similarities in real life. Love and willing incest between siblings exists. Lesbian couples longing for a child exist. Fucking with multiple partners and wifesharing exist, etc... Here it's all bundled into one story and it was easy reading, with enough emphasis on the characters to keep the interest going and to look out for the next chapter. So, isn't that what makes the difference when rating a story. For me, a bit long but still good enough to follow till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Surprising........

...with a tear-jerker ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Question: Can 1 man & 3 women find happiness?

You bet your sweet ass they can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I would love to se this as a class movie with top actors and director.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the best story so far

One of the best story I read ever. It really got me and I kept reading the whole story in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Some people post stories but you my friend created an epic. For top to bottom quality. I was a huge fan of your work,but this was a monster. Perfect score. Ignore those who hate because they can't even imagine coming in the same zipcode much less better you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Didn't want it to end!

Loves these stories so much, I really didn't want them to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unparallel...

Your work is unique in its own accord. I've read most of you work and what draws me in is how well u develop the characters. Even in your shorter works, you take the time to bring each character to life. Have you ever considered writing an adult novel? I'm sure you'd have plenty of success if you tried. I look forward to reading your next piece. Longer tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic

In addition to the other criticism that has been offered, I'd like to say this: David(and thus the plot) seemed to be only able to express his emotions physically. Since most people are a little deeper than this, it limited my sympathy for David.

Minor quibbles aside, The Book of David was great. Probably the best piece of work I've read on this site. Usually I avoid erotic fiction that emphasizes story over sex, but this was a large exception. Your rich, beautiful charaters and excellent pacing really drew me in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved them all

I read it from Chapter 1 thru 14 and all I can say is you need to start and find a publisher so you can put that kind of talent in ink.

I was drawn into the story and didn't want to stop reading it. If it had been a book I would not have stopped until I had finished it. You are very talented writer. Keep it coming the longer the better. Looking forward to your first book unless I've already missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

You have a talent in story telling. The plot and characters are well developed and mosstly believeable. A few week places, but overall quite good. Good editing with only minor slips. I will try to get to some of your other stories. You rank with Adam Phillips, a writer on another site who writes a bisexual series.

mdcoupleinncmdcoupleinncabout 16 years ago
The Book of Amber?

We loved this story from start to finish. You have developed such wonderful characters, it is a bit sad that the story is over, we are left wanting to keep these amazing characters in our lives.

Any chance of a "book of Amber" - something to go over the 3 years she was out of the picture?

What about furthering the story into David and Ambers', Danielle & Cherys' marriages - I'm sure with those characters there would have to be some more great adventures to tell! E-Beth finally falling in love & how that would play into the other relationships....

Such wonderful characters, we are just saddened to seem them go :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best erotic story.

Your story was entertaining, all 14 chapters. Let us have more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unbelievable!

This is easily one of the best pieces of erotic fiction I have ever read. It's not often you come across a story with the engaging story line and hot sex scenes, without getting repetitive or wordy. Truly one of the best! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!

This was probably the best story, that i've read, man. The characters were so real and some of the situations i could realate to. It was a breathtaking story. Hope you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best I ever read

I've been reading in this site stories for years now and read many of your stories before. This is by far the best story I read. The plot is interesting, the characters are exciting and not everything goes exactly as you thing.

You havea a talent on writing my friend and I hope you will continue writing stories like this. This one I think it is deserved to be published!

I hope you all the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Emotional Strength

Thank you for this series and your writing overall. Not only is it hot, but there is good emotional color that is remarkably not maudlin, a real pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yummy!

That was a masterfully created story, all fourteen chapters. I found it when someone was posting on 7chan and I loved every bit of it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic....

I also read this on 7chan......you are a great writer....this is one of my favorite reads...thanx

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 16 years agoAuthor
7chan?

Wait, what's 7chan and who's posting my story???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Sorry sir. 7Chan is an imageboard community. We have an Erotic Literature section where members can post their own works, and works from the internet sometimes show up there. Your story was posted as a members favorite serial, and it has been receiving high praise as it truly is a work of art. It is rare for a work of literature to actually evoke emotion in a person, and yours does it masterfully. Have you ever considered having it published? I'm sure it would be snapped up in a second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is better than epic...

I too saw this at 7chan... this story has been a pleasure ride the entire trip... thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Exquisitely Wonderous

Simply amazing. The level of detail was s tunning. The drama was suspenseful. It took me a number of hours to read it all, but it was SO worth it. The rating 100/100 is a gross understatement for this work. If I may speak for us all, 7chan's Erotic Literature board (aka /elit/) thanks you for this wonderful story.

tl;dr - I came, I saw, I came again. /elit/ says thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
7chan

Good GOD that was the most amazing story I've ever read. I read all 14 chapters from beginning to end, and sometimes I even decided to skip one or two of the sex scenes because I wanted to keep going with the plot.. truly exquisite.

Also, if you decide to look for the person who posted your story, it can be found here: http://img.7chan.org/elit/res/20542.html

7chan isn't particularly an erotic literature board, but someone took it upon themselves to post a few chapters of your story on the site, and everyone was amazed, so we found the source.

Also, if you decide to post, make sure that in the Name field, you put your name and a tripcode like so:

bluedragonauthor ##tripcode

except replace 'tripcode' with a short password. This will prevent other people from being able to impersonate you if you do decide to post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
7chan again

I too, found this on 7chan, before finishing it here. This is one of the best things I've read in quite a while, even better than some books I've paid money for. So kudos to you, sir. I have not read your other works yet, but after the beauty that was this, I am most definitely going to start.

Again, congratulations and my sincerest thanks on such a beautiful and well written piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

One word. sequel.

carverIIcarverIIalmost 16 years ago
Nothing But Praise

Excellently done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stranger Than Fiction

I loved it this story. I actually got held up on this chapter and didn't quite finish it in 3 weeks cause David's love with Amber was in such a correlation to mine. It actually got me a little depressed. Truly stranger than fiction.

Ending was a bit weak. I guess you could've finished much nicer. But overall, I liked it. Looking forward to your new stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks

Thank you so much..

Your stories are the best...

Please keep it coming..

:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy shit

Holy hell. This story is fucking amazing. If you wrote an actual story and got it published, consider me one of your first customers.

edwards21edwards21almost 16 years ago
Un-fuckin'-believable

BDA, I don't know if you read these comments at all, but if you do, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your work. While there are many stories I like on literotica, yours are the only ones that actually make me care about the characters. You are an amazing writer, sir, and I look forward to seeing your stories for a long time to come. Oh, and if you have a newsletter or something, you can consider me a subscriber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

BDA, you are the only author who's stories I find myself unable to stop reading when I start one. This story stands as one of your best, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional Rollercoster

I think i forgave you for killing ellie awhile ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't believe it

I never thought I could read a story here where I came and cried in the same chapter. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing story

at first,i thought the story was just about sex,but reading it further,i got o know that this is an amazing and wonderfully written story.....although,david and danielle-really didn't think that.....but ur story was beautiful and i really LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS-not a single one that i didn't like-amazing job.....it was my first erotic story,and probably the last one......but i LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Just finished reading this series. Loved it. When the little one was named Ellie, felt a tear in my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too much unsaid

Let me start off by saying this was an amazing story. I've never been so enthralled by a piece of erotic fiction. I couldn't stop reading it. The scenes were AMAZINGLY hot, and the characters were easy to love (or hate: Randall). In fact, I think you did too good a job....

There was way too much left unsaid. D&A may have been at their best when they were having sex, but you'd shown how they were more than that. How they reconciled their separation/abandonment was not really explored and definitely not resolved in the story with anything more than glorified make-up sex. She wants him back, he's not sure, they fuck, YAY! Rather disappointing.

I agree with previous posts about filling in the holes (pun intended): Amber's struggles in Cali (run-ins with Stan and Monica, maybe a surprise visit from Brianna?), E-Beth's search for happiness (didn't David say he would always be there for her?). Of course, Claudine is begging for her own story as well.

Side note: It's a jump to go from hesitancy about incest to raunchy dirty talk about it. There's a mental disconnect.

Again, this is a great piece. I wouldn't say so much if I didn't like it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The best story ever

I thought after John Billionaire you couldnt get any better, but this one topped all charts.. definitely one of the best stories ive ever read.. may as well be the best story ive ever read... awesome work man, absolutely awesome work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, wow

I've been reading this story for God knows how long. I can honestly say that it's the best thing I've ever read. It's not often that you come across a piece of writing that makes you think so hard about your life, changing as it always does, in such a serious and profound way. Although, it's made me lose my writer's edge; always thinking I can top what I've read. I don't think I can top what you've written (but I damn well will try). But, in all seriousness, this story has made me laugh and cry my eyes out, and I found it just when I needed it most. Thank you so much for writing this. And, if I could, I'd like to talk with you about it (barring it being inconvenient for you). My MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/eternities, or my e-mail: LuckyPaopu@yahoo.com. Feel free to use either. Again, thank you so much.

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 15 years ago
This Story Pisses Me Off!

The first half of the story drove me crazy. Every time hes on top of the world hes cut down mercilessly. That ought to be a crime. The ending makes up for it ten times over though.

lrdjesterlrdjesteralmost 15 years ago
Damn that's good...

I have been making my way through all of your stories. I started with John and though that that would be the best I ever read. Then on to Billionaire II...

I quite literally could not stop reading this one. Whether on the computer, on my Kindle or on my phone, I needed to find out what happened next.

Keep up the excellent work.

Up next is the E-Beth story. But I will wait a bit until you are finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great just, but one small problem.

Your stories are great, Billionaire and David. I love what you write and the way you write. It's a great mix of character development and a good storyline. There is one problem with the two stories that I read though: they kind of trail off and get a little weird at the end. Amber coming back was expected, a little too expected, and the whole way she got him to fall in love with her was just too weird. Jen encouraging David to have sex with Amber so they can get back together seems really out of character for her. Yeah they seem perfect for each other, but for Amber to not call for 3 years and then they are together after a night of getting their frustrations out is just not realistic on any level to me. It might just be me, but if someone left me for years without any messages, it would take more than just one night to make it up to me. This is just one example of where it sounds like you back yourself into a corner then you have to create a weird storyline to get out. The whole baby situation in Billionaire feels this way too. It's just the endings that sound cheesy and cheap, like you are trying to create a new situation instead of developing the current storyline. Your stories are still great though, you do put some unexpected elements in the twist during the story though. Overall, they are really great and I look forward to reading another of your stories!

BenLongBenLongover 14 years ago
Definitely the best ever

I just got back from visiting every chapter to vote, and by far the most amazing part of this story is its length. Putting so many pages of a story that actually flows in a logical, almost believable fashion that isn't just sex scene after sex scene is a phenomenal achievement in itself. Well done from both a technical and titillating aspect. By far the best long series or story I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I get it pt 2

This is the only series that I have voted on every chapter of the story. The emotional rollercoaster of this story is very intense and very moving. I always caught myself racing ahead of the plot trying to figure out where it was going. I was right most of the time but that didn't alter the affect at all. Simply a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More spin-offs?

I really love this story and the sequel E-Beth. Have u thought about writing more stories based on the characters of this one? I wouldn´t mind a spin-off with the hot sisters Maria and Nataliya as main characters.

Also I think there are some pasages I would have liked to hear of, like the crazy years of Amber at University, why didn´t u leave her to tell David a about that? It would have led to hot situations having sex while Amber tells him about her lovers.

Also I would have liked an encounter with Danielle and Brianna together. That would have been like doing it with twins.

What about fucking Monica again after all these years?

dherrickdherrickabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

great job, each story was excellently written, and it was great to read overall. i agree with the other person, another spin-off would be great, or maybe just a compilation of short stories. either way bravo, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Truly awesome

I haven't read erotic literature that so skilfully mixed sex and real emotion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

First ever comment ^^

Read the entire series for the second time, one of the best stories I've read on this site. Love the emotion in this story. I love how you manage to make group sex so romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Best

I have read from the best authors in the world,and I can honestly say that you are among the top 3 of them,your attention to detail,masterful plotlines and perfect character development should earn you a place among the best writers in the world,please keep your magnificent works coming!!

David48David48almost 14 years ago
The end?

Oh contraire! Repopulating the earth is NOT for the faint of heart...David is about to learn that fact in spades and then some...These incredible women will without a doubt, kill him within a decade...What a way to go...Nice job...

redbaron172redbaron172over 13 years ago
Fantastic story line!!!

I can't help but wonder how much may be true!!!!! From my college days it really had some fun but never that much.... this was a really good story found myself staying up late to finish chapters.... keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

All your series are great. You should write a sequel to this story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Masterful work

An exceptionally beautiful ending for a wonderful story full of ups and downs . Thank you very much, Do I smell a short say 4 part series with Claudine coming to university near David? or 4 a vacation at least lol happy holidays

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

the story is awsome, it so dramatic, including David losing the people he loved. i Felt sad reading about the part of Ellie dying by that druck idiot. Best series ever read. GREAT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

God u make me wanna fuck and love all of u. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You!

Wow. I stayed up till four this morning and was back reading again before noon.

I REALLY envy a mind that can keep a reader engaged through all of these chapters. I wish this could go on longer....Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
epic

first time i ever commented in a literotica story, epic work, goodjob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome :)

Truly an amazing story. You are definitely my favourite author. The book of David is the second best work of erotica i've ever read. My all time favourite is your "Ordinary sex life story" Can only encourage people to go on storiesonline and read that brilliant story. So easy to get wrapped up in the amazing world created by you bluedragon :) you are a very skilled writer ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

EURT A TUBReally moving story not just the amazing sounding sex but a true story it connects with the reader perfectly... Truely a work of art and great mood setter bravo my friend bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU!

I'd just like to thank you so very, very much for this series. Alas I am not a talent wordsmith such as yourself so I cannot find the words to describe how I feel at the end.

But well done you! This is a brilliant series and you should feel proud that noone could even hope to outdo this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
book of david

One of my favorites!

I judge by the number of times you made me cry.

That tells me that I was feeling what the characters were feeling.

GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I laughed, I cried, I came...

And came, and came, and came... enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An ego stroke that is without a doubt deserved.

I can only imagine the amount of effort that goes into writing such a brilliant story. Whilst it may be getting older it sure as hell still holds up. Also I'm sure that, as all good authors do, you enjoy having your ego stroked about this story four years on from posting it. You are a brilliant writer that never ceased to amaze me.

This is easily one of (if not) the best stories on this web site. You amazed me every chapter (more often than not every page) and I felt such a connection to these characters.

This is not what I would call a serious incest story, I don't think I'd even call it a true romance story but whatever it is it should go under the heading "sheer brilliance" thank you for this story I'm sure I'll return to it time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing ...

Everything about this series was absolutely brilliant. The relationships were perfectly developed and the sex was amazing. There was even humor, the exchanges between David, Kevin, and Jen had me laughing to the point of tears.

Fantastic series ... Almost, almost as good as the John Billionaire series, which is the best ever, but this is a very close second.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Overall, a great epic

I want to express my appreciation for the effort it must have taken to construct this entire story-line. It gripped me and kept me reading all the way through, which I really did not expect when I first noticed how long it really was. Like another comment-er said earlier, I often found myself skimming through the sex descriptions to get on with the story. Unusual, to be sure.

With that said, I for one would have preferred the story without incest. I skipped those sections entirely, just noticing enough to acknowledge the impact on the story. That is a line I cannot cross even in fantasy - very much a turn off. It's your story, though, and far be it from me to say your story didn't need that angle.

Other than that, there was a lot of willing suspension of disbelief when it came to the characters actions and motives, but many good stories have that. Great story, much appreciated!

Last thing, and I only add this because I expect better from a good writer: "your" is not "you're".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect!!!!

i read this story only because it was top rated.

but during the reading i was first ecstatic , then angry , even crying , all the emotions i could think of....

i was always searching for the part where you will screw up the story, but in the end i only had a serene smile on my face.

i really don't think i will ever find a story as perfect as this one!!!!!

FEELING CONTENT

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story! Very Emotional when Amber came back. David's I love, I don't love you. I just wanted to scream at David. For a guy who's smart cannot figure women out on an emotional level.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad they all ended up happy! I loved the story, but I loved the writing more. It was so easy to get lost in their world and it felt so real! Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic series; I read every chapter. However the ending is a touch weak and I wish there was a little more closure between David and Amber. A spinoff about Amber's years off at Stanford Med would be awesome!

gabrieldesotogabrieldesotoover 12 years ago
Amber's Stanford Years

@Anonymous (1/05/12) BlueDragon did write about Amber's Stanford Years. It is over at SOL, as a crossover. The title of the story: "An Ordinary College Sex Life 2".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

man dis one truly rox........u r a genious!!

drumstick10drumstick10about 12 years ago
Amazing

This is by far one the best series on this site. Fantastic story telling, it was extremely easy to fall into a stupor and just read. Amazing job writing, now I must get the sleep I have been lacking due to the long hours of reading. lol

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 12 years ago
A positive story

This story gave me so much love, affection and care, that I just want to be a better human being. Thank you for changing my life in a positive way and inspiring me to do good.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 12 years ago
OF ALL OF YOUR STORIES,

this one, in my opion was the best.

HolyCoheedHolyCoheedalmost 12 years ago
Keep coming back

To re read this story, every time im in a funk or feelin down, reading this makes everything better. All around perfect series. Seriously need to get ambers years at stanford on this site. With that said i applaude your very amazing writings style and thank you for giving the world this book of david.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Amazing story with so many emotions and histories that are never forgotten. I can't help but feel so sad for the loss of Ellie in this story and yet she always plays a part. Wonderful ending I'm a sucker for drama that ends happily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Overall this series is great. While I enjoyed the ending, I felt as though chapter 14 was a little rushed. Would have liked to see more detail. Also, its still a shame Ellie had to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stunning & Absoultely Amazing...

First of all hats of to you.. to bring out an erotic story in each and every phase of life...

This is the first time have ever read an entire series of stories and that all amazing and with everything...

Like a part of life...

Ellie was a good character., may be she brought the twist and turn to every chapter's story..

loved it... will look out If get something else...

keep rocking man.. \m/ \M/...

--

SAM

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7887 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES