All Comments on 'Christmas with Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
indigodragonindigodragonover 16 years ago
WOW!

that was truly amazing. your best work yet.what a way to spend the holidays.great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I SAW YOUR NAME

And knew we were in for a very erotic time,well done indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

The best ever. Please continute with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Great build up and tension. I like to believe this is a true story, it is so wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What I Like

What I like about this superb story is that it is very erotic and at the same time very believable.EXCELLENT

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good Tale!

I loved it. I'm looking forward to more. This has been one of the best stories that I have found on this or any other site. Thanks for sharing a really great talent.

TibxoTibxoover 16 years ago
It's A Wonderful Life - Ahabscribe-style

Ahahscribe, a truly lovely, soppy and very erotic story for Christmas.

If Literotica gave out Christmas presents, this would be it.

May you long carry on writing such stories.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

I was held all the way to the end. he story was well written to grip anyone's attention. It is believable. Thank you.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 16 years ago
Great story

The only reasons I'm giving it 75 instead of 100 is that I think it took little long to get to the sex. Some build-up is good, for "realism," but don't drag it too much.

Plus, I thought it was odd that the mother starting screaming for him to get her pregnant. If the plan is to wait two years before she divorces her husband, and to not let the husband touch her in the meantime, then her getting pregnant would really complicate things.

Other than that, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK

To get to a 5th floor apt, they climb 4 flights of stairs, not 5.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
From me to you ................................

There is only one thing I can say to this story Ahabscribe - MORE - you are such a very erotic writer I wonder if some of these stories are True - keep up the great work - from a fellow author Jena121

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

good reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Hot

Such a hot, hot story! I love it that his mother has a thick, black covering of pubic hair. Mom's should have it that way! So mature and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Hot

Such a hot, hot story! I love it that his mother has a thick, black covering of pubic hair. Mom's should have it that way! So mature and sensuous.

shagalotshagalotabout 16 years ago
FANTASTIC BELIEVABLE STORY

Nothing on this earth will convince me that this story is not real, or at least partly real, i really do not understand these people who pick fault over 4 flights of stairs and weather , mom ends up pregnant or not , USE your imagination , well done please carry on with this story its had me engrossed from the first word to the last .

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Wow. I loved every single second I spent reading this. I really liked how clear you made the bond between the mother and son, how it was so easy to tell they were in love. The sex scenes were beautifully written. You've created a masterpiece here :)

RoderigoRoderigoabout 16 years ago
Beautiful job

Since I was accused of plagiarizing this story in one I recently submitted, I had to reread it. I can't understand how anyone could say that mine is a copy of this, since so much is totally different, including the style--and mine is probably older and has been posted elsewhere. Anyway, I loved this story when I read it before, and I greatly enjoyed rereading it--an excellent piece of erotic writing, Ahabscribe.

bird2002bird2002about 16 years ago
love your job

yeah, i love this story!thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Surprised

He didnt mount her when he first saw her bending over,what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...anal intercourse...!!!

...the entire series needs to include eventual anal intercourse to provide the topping in an all bareback mode for all pure relations...the Mother/Son series is the most complete form of love...and should be realized by all. This is the purest form of love, period...!!! Masterful writing!!! Keep up the good work...for a long time to come...!!!

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6almost 16 years ago
Not Bad

In fact excellent

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Well Written

You have a great command of describing the many joys of incestuous relations-siblings as well as parent/offspring.

My own preference lies in mother/son stories. You do these well and I urge you to continue. You have the makings of a really good pornographer-and I mean that as a sincere compliment.

inherholeinherholealmost 16 years ago
Christmas with Mom,

Outstanding story. I remember mother and her quintuplet sisters showing up at my door Christmas Eve as a suprise for my twenty-first birthday. She had had me when she was tweleve and then she had nine daughters. It had been snowing all day and she had driven up into the mountains to suprise me. That she did and then mother called home to tell father that she had arrived and she would be staying the week. She told him that his daughters and nieces would be taking care of him and to enjoy making love to all of them because they were all fertile and she expected them to be pregnant when she and her sisters came home. Mother said that she was fertile along with her sisters and that they all expected me to get them pregnant which I did for my birthday/Christmas present. Mother had four with two triplets and a pair of twins. Father got all of the girls pregnant.

razorblade61razorblade61almost 16 years ago
amazing

loved it ! excellent story line , hope that you may write more of this ! Is truely one of the best stories that I have read.

Incestlover56Incestlover56over 15 years ago
Amazing

This is an awesome story, the plot was very tantilizing, the build up excruiating, all in all I loved the story, your a great writer.

By the way, I loved the fact that the mom had a hairy bush, really turned me on.

DWhiteDWhiteover 15 years ago
WOW

Wow is the only way to describe this story!!! very nice work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Simply the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What can I say, It's the best

This is the best story I have every read, I have also read 1,2,3, I cant wait till the reat comeout on 4, this make me think about my mother and the hints she gave to me and I just did see them in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
christmas with mom

what a mom u are one luckey guy... just wish it could have been that way for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best

SIr that was one of the best short stories ive read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor Dad is history, her Son is her stud

This is a tender yet very sexual account of a mother and son drawing ever closer, till Mom's boy snuggles his big prick up his mother's warm welcoming ever-loving motherly twat and shoots his cream up his own birth canal. Dad has let himself become nothing but a pathetic joke, Mom despises him, and her son John is more than happy to push him aside and take his place between his mother's legs. It's every son's dream, except for when Dad is smart enough, and horny enough, to invite his boy to shove his stiff young dick up the same cunt he came out of. That's a decent Dad, glad to make his own son a proud young motherfucker. Sadly, though, most fathers are too petty and jealous to let their sons into their Mom's yearning twat. They rightly fear that their wife, the boy's mother, will MUCH prefer her son's much harder and usually bigger prick and his potent young balls to hubby's tired old dried out junk. So the son takes over from his Dad as his mother's stud, just as nature intended.

BomonkerBomonkeralmost 15 years ago
part two

What happens next is the best mystery. I burned through and totally enjoyed the writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I'm so glad that I found this story it's beautiful

A beautiful story, and how it all came about is just perfect. Well writen with passion and love, just flowing from the story. Thank you so very much for the good story.........Rich

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!!

What a precious love story. Keep those sweet mom/son moments coming. Thanks a lot for your effort! ^__^

chittichittiover 14 years ago
Awesome

looking forward for the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank god for the change

No more perfect 10s in boys and girls, blond cocksuckers and irrational screamers who never shut up! Thank you for a lovely story with ordinary people who know how to love. I'm touched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good better best

i love this story it is so good better best

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a real beatiful christmas story

this has tobe one of the best stories i've ever read and at sixty eight years young i've read a lot. keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"I've dreamed of your cock so many times," his mother said.

This is a wonderful tale of sweet and lusty motherfucking. Snowbound, young son John and his mother grow closer and closer. Of course, Johnny-boy starts glimpsing things that a son is never supposed to, although all boys want to--like his mother's fat hairy puss. Mom notices her boy's getting hard, and uses motherly tricks--like dropping her fork--to get a better look at her son's big hard on. Mothers are always really intrigued by what's happening in their boy's pants! Her husband is a washout, she knows it's time for her son's big prick to own her twat. That's just what Johnny has in mind too, and as he shoves his stiff fat dick up to his balls up his mother's cunt he knows his dick is finally where it belongs. His mother screams she wants her son's baby, Johnny unloads his balls and floods his mother's twat with his rich potent semen and starts a baby up where he was once a baby. A perfect love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bravo! encore, encore!!

I have been reading these stories for 2 years now, and this is the very best so far. It wasn't just a lustful sex, it was love making, true love making. I enjoyed it thoroughly and wish it could go on forever.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannalmost 14 years ago
Sweet and well paced

but... meaty? breasts. I dunno. the ones I've known seemed more like marshmallows than meat... but that's a quibble. A lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just one thing

Ive been reading your stories for a couple of days now and have come to realise that you write in a very specific style.

Every story has a character that you describe as "zaftig" and the son always says things like "your beautiful" completely out of the blue, very formulaic writing, good for a one off but not the kind of author that can be easily followed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

I've read alot of stories from different sites especially this one and I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I hav ever read it has everything romance a lil comedy alot of love and also lust it doesn't jus jump straight into sex like most stores I came back to comment and already hav moved on to read your sequel great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CHRISTMAS WITH MOM

IF IT WERE ANY BETTER I COULDN'T STAND IT. BEAUTIFUL.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Another Great Story

Once again, you spin a very good tale. I really like the way you have the mother struggling with her conscience regarding societal morals and then have love win out in the end. It allows her to remain a loving parent rather than just turn into a wanton slut. I like your style. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I come back to this story year after year when I'm looking for a good yarn. It never stops pleasing me.

bigyin69bigyin69over 12 years ago
First timer

I can ubderstand why people return to read this I know I will thank you for a excellent story

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
BRAVO!!!

WOW!!! What a great love story. It has to be one of the best love/incest stories I've ever read. Good job, keep up the great stories. toby9790.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This was a reread for me

And I think I enjoyed it the second time around more than when I first read the story.

Really sweet love between John and his mother that was very touching but sill extremely erotic.

I love this story, thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome and Beyond the seamless love

I had been looking for a story that would bring a lasting hard on to me... for at least 3 years now. At last I have found it. I was overwhelmed by the narration, sequence of the events was so realistic... Just was imagining, if this would happen to me.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
I AM!!!!!!!

A repeater too I love this story at this time of the year. Thanks again for writing this wonderful love story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

1980's huh? well, we may be more sexually explicit nowadays, but this story drives me crazy. I just wish i was old enough to remember the 80's. I want to believe that things were simpler back then. Well this proves it. bah what else is there to say? great story man, top 10. probably top 5. gonna have to move a few things around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A wonderful story of love between mother and son. Two people cannot be closer and more loving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved ur story man. N also wanna be in da story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing story

This story is fucking beautiful, enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet story

Very sensuous story......the feeling the son had as his sperm emptied into his mother's pussy was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait for their arrival home

Can' t wait for the next installment. How about some clandestine mother-son trysts while at home? Mom also hinted at other instances of incest....when can we read about those?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The true way.

I hope you bless her womb with an incest baby soon.

yeyeyeyeabout 11 years ago
good story

A wonderful story of love between mother and son.

It is wonderful sexual Christmas!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
HOLY FUCK STORIES

Well maybe dad ain't his dad, could it be her father? I wonder, wonder,...........who wrote the book of love. Dose anyone know. 5 stars.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Christmas with Mom: - John and Carrie (Son and Mother)

This story is somewhat unusual in that Mother Carrie has had the "torch" for her son John for many years, mostly because she and her son have had a close relationship for many years, but she has confessed to wanting him as a woman wanting a man. Her need for him has been on a higher level than sexual; more on the emotional and soul feelings that lovers attain beyond sexual gratification.

The slow gradual, escalating, ascending sexual (John and even Carrie now realize they WILL become lovers) feelings, now evolving into sensual foreplay, always expressing the man to woman, woman to man love for each other, the graphics of the actions and foreplay is written in the most alluring, exotic and sensual way this reader was mesmerized beyond ecstatic! It is rare a mother and son love story is written with such depth of spirit and sensuality, warmth and emotions; it is never just about the sex, but always about the pleasing and pleasuring of each other. Is is absolutely astonishing, beautiful and blissful--beyond concept.

The characters of John and Carrie are almost flawless! The dialogue is written with such clarity of purpose, there's never a doubt as to the meanings, feelings and total expectations of their future. Mother Carrie even goes so far as to say to John, "Fill Mommy up with sperm...Make me pregnant, son!". There can be no greater offer of self, being, soul or love to an incestual lover. This story is celestially awesome!!

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 10 years ago
loved it!!!

I hope that you write more to go with this <3

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

wonderful romance, great hot sex, nice people involved with each other-nicely written story too-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uhggg

I hate controlling woman and the boys who let them control situations.Man is supposed to be the alpha not the other way around

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest baby

Yes, the way incest should be. Putting a baby in the womb you came from. The most perfect love there is.

soonerorlater123soonerorlater123over 10 years ago
mom is son's best lover

mom is son's best lover.....A mother should be willing to give her pussy to his loving son...thanx for this good story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appreciation

This is the most amazing story I have ever read. i accept it as a true and wonderful christmas story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was a great story... but not to be continued as such !

If this story maintained it's commitment to itself and the readers as it proposes to do in this segment, it would be a beautiful and very worthwhile romance to follow and enjoy fully. But it sadly does not. It becomes in it's subsequent editions very dismal and vague to the ideas and characters of the people so well written about in this first installment. There is no continuity and tender emotional loyalty to the elements that made this feel so good for the readers making it this far. It betrays the very clear and powerful intimacies between the mother and son, and to the readers as well. This author has some literary potential, but squanders it with perverse and disturbing disruption of where he has lead the reader to believe the original story here was intended to go. A note to the readers of this mutated plot in a prologue would have sufficed to avoid this kind of a disaster. This is sincere and honest feedback to what many here believed was to be a wonderful adventure of true love, lasting commitment, and deep emotional as well as physical intimacy between "two people". I know that there were far more who went on with this and after reading further, did not bother to leave a comment because of disappointment and apathy. I do not blame them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lighten Up On Ahabscribe (The Writer)

A real honest attempt to cover this subject. Mom and son real stories about love and in turn incest, take almost a lifetime to happen. In most situations they never do happen. Bad marriages whereas parents hang on till offspring are grown was and is very normal. Women are the true romantics and want to love and be loved in return. Most men are not capable of that ever happening. Most men lose interest in their wives as is illustrated in this story. Women's maternal instincts make them need to really be loved and produce more children out of love. This story was a very real and true to life story. Two way real love these days is virtually non existent. So if you are just looking for a story to jack off to, then go somewhere else and leave this writer alone. None of you naysayers are probably not capable of writing your own names let alone a full story about anything. Keep up the good work Ahabscribe.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Year After Year*****

This story is still In my top three. Thanks again for sharing.

bmike2bmike2over 10 years ago
Does anyone know?

Ahabscribe has not submitted anything new in what is a very long time for him based on his past. Does anyone know if he's still active on the site? If he has left I thank him for his great M/S stories he will be missed.

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
To bmike , down there comment vv

It will be really sad if ahabscribe really gave up on writing but it isawesome that he already post so many beautiful stories. But if it really is true then man try enjoy also 'alwayswantedto' and 'lovecraft68' stories, those are also very beautiful ones and similar to those from 'ahabscribe' I think that those 3 are the top m/s incest writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jealous

I wish we (mother & I ) could have had what is illustrated here. She was too frightened of her religion. We made love for a week, and then she went to church. It was over. She filed for divorce from dad and left. It was, coincadentally, the week of Christmas for me too. Such a wonderful tale, and I hope this author based it on real-life personal experience. I'm going to let myself believe that, at any rate. Thank You. P.S.: I never married. My heart was taken, and then broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is a profile page with room for authors comments

You really should look at it by clicking on the authors name an then profile you'll be surprised ;)

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Loved it for the second time.

A very nice read. Highly recommended. Thanks. Regards from London.

JimOttJimOttalmost 10 years ago
That was lovely

That was the most sensuous and erotic story that I've ever read Thank You for vsharing it

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
glad this came up as a "similar" story

A good, romantic, emotional story of two lovers who just happen to be mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write another part!!!! Write more of this story!!!

Write another part!!! Write more of this story!! Let this be a saga!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Christmas With Mom:" - Carrie, Forty-two Year Old Married Mother, and John, Twenty-one Year Old Son.

My first reading of this story, May 26, 2013, turned me on to this author, and his most beautiful and alluring incestual stories. This second reading has not disappointed me except for one major issue I did not mention the first time. The first three pages and half, approximately 75 percent, is magnificently par excellence' in all categories of style, grace, verbage and dialogue between characters; Carrie and her son John played their roles in almost "Oscr-style". The theme and context of the story is huge in comparison to other mother and son romance and love stories. The author, in my opinion, presented the story to me is such grandeur and imeragy that I felt as though I watched beautiful July 4th fireworks ALL night long; my feelings were tempered and pampered; there's beauty, tenderness, love, devotion, committment, sensuality and lot's of love-emitted consummating sex and making love!

My one large disappointment is that Carrie--in particular--talked about John pumping and feeding his seed into her, making a baby in her, getting her pregnant; the conversation between mother and her son John carried on for some length!!!!! Yet, the author dropped the ball. Son John narrated that about "twenty years later" he and his mother were still lovers, but there was no mention nor details about any divorce of his mother and his father, Harold. There was no mention nor any details of his mother being pregnant, nor bearing childre(ren)!!! My comments are the 80th commented since the story posted December 22, 2007, almost seven years ago. I've read all the comments; my best guess is that 65 to 70 percent of the comments were asking for, pleading for, begging for, suggesting there be further details of the questions I've raised and many other raised by readers and/or an additional chapter to disclose the couple's status--parents Carrie and Harold's divorce???,,..Did Carrie get pregnant (as she and her son discussed and wished???...How many children???...Did they sell the marital home and relocate????? There are many germaine details to THIS story that need to be the "meat" and substance of THIS story!! If these issues are omitted on purpose, as I suspect they are purposely omitted, 'Ahabscribe' has done a great disservice to his readers, and specifically his followers!!!! The story deserves ****five (5) Stars****, however because of the ignoring of the mother and father marital issue, and the pregnancy details of John and Carrie, I've awarded the story only four (4) Stars based on the delineated omissions!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished business

Great story which needs to be finished. There,s so many ways you can go with this so please don't disappoint your readers and finish this story. 5 stars so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Additional Stories

The author has continued this story, the next is New Years Eve with Mom, then it moves to Mother & Son, A love story pt.1-11. It awesome, enjoy, ahabscribe is a favorite of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect build up

the way mom showed her nake hairy mound in the kitchen etc.. I blew my geew twice reading this ... and i will be reading again ... 5 indeed

Steveo4050Steveo4050over 9 years ago
Who wrote this story ?

This is a good story, though I have read it several times on different sites. Many posters have claimed this story as theirs ! I wonder who the real author is. A 4 star story otherwise !

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Every Year Around This Time *****

I read this story what a great piece pof writing. Thanks again for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
In the Spirit of the Season

I had to visit this story again. It was even better this time through.

but, the miracle of the mysteriously appearing and disappearing clothing mystifies me. in the park he slips his hands under he sweater and encounters her bare breasts but when they get home she takes off her wet bra and throws it at him. The first night they are snowed in she has nothing to wear to sleep in because they were going to be home by nightfall, so he provides tees and sweats. Night two she starts out in the sweats again but then slips into a gauzy nightgown she didn't have with her the night before.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the story. Am so very happy for the two of them. and will go next to New Years Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

My Mother and I came together similarily, but on a different Holiday. July 4th 19xx. Under the fireworks in the parking lot of the local Albertson's. I won't tell our life story, but it was wonderful until Mom passed away at an advanced age. She just went to sleep, and didn't wake. Why does the previous commentor say this is a copy. It happened to Me and Mom, and I've talked to others who have a very similar story. Once in an incestous relationship one seems to become a member of a very exclusive club. We just seemed to know one another. This is not an uncommon occurance. Thank you for a great read.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Just a few days ago on my birthday, a very monumental birthday in terms of age, I had sex with a woman role-playing mother and son. It was the first time I made love this way, despite almost 20 years of being a lover of this taboo loving. The birthday event was wonderful not only for the carnality of the physical actions, but being able to finally personally experience what I have loved for so long. Being intimate with a hot, sexy woman and hearing "my son's big cock" and saying "I'll never cheat on you, Mom, like Dad did" was beyond exhilarating!

Last night it snowed here in NY--again--and as I lay half-asleep this morning I thought about my birthday gal and the other women who have been my "Mom:" mainstream and porn actresses, and newscasters. My thoughts became a collage of all these gorgeous women and I, snowbound in a cabin, making passionate love and fucking like alley cats. I remember reading "Christmas with Mom," realizing it was the perfect story for my current erotic, snowy thoughts.

Aaaahhhhh!!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Still My All Time Favorite*****

Thanks again for sharing.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A wonderful and loving story

So well written, it was like being there! Thank you!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL STORY.

That was very well told, I loved it and THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the outstanding love story!

Simply an outstanding love story that I've read repeatedly! Thanks again and continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magic

There is a magical quality to how this fellow writes. The flow of words and the pacing are perfect. We are not made to wait too long for events to unfold, and the unfolding itself is so erotic. The reader feels turned on and part of the story itself.

I have enjoyed this story many times. I wish he would write more but he has been silent for years now.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
After all These Years*****

Still in the top three favorite stories. I wonder how he is doing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Repetitive and Redundant

You certainly seem to like describing things the same way, over and over. For instance, her "Meaty" breasts. Sometimes, just plain breasts would be okay.

dannyboy66109dannyboy66109over 6 years ago
Such a beautiful story.

This is a new favorite of mine. It makes me think back through the years, and remember the beautiful relationship that I shared with my own Mom. This time of the year makes me miss her all the more. Christmas just hasn't been the same, since losing her to cancer several years ago. Thank you for writing this, and making me feel good this Christmas.

Threecats407Threecats407about 6 years ago
Wish you were still writing

Glad your mom is hairy. I remember mines as black and about as big as a dinner plate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

Just missing one thing, babies to make it complete...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great 5 stars

Very nice except for the nympho comment. Nympho's will fuck anyone, in fact beg any man to fuck the and cannot enjoy sex. Severely mentally ill.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
*****

Still one of the best!!!!!!!!!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous