All Comments on 'Fun for All the Family Ch. 04'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
add mark/paul's stud sons to family action

definetly need to add mark/paul's stud/jock sons to family action...real multi generational family fun ! ! ! and for a change...family needs to get into some hot male and female anal and dp play...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy stuff.

This was a wonderful story. I wish I knew how to get my father to fuck my ass while I'm sucking my brother's dick. Does anyone have any advice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*family togetherness

Got turned on with this story. Family sex is a thrill that you can't understand until you get into it. Most of the sex I've had in my life has been with other family members. Since I'll do anything they want I've been classified as "the family whore" a title I take pride in. It began when my mother caught me fucking my sister. She told my father who suggested that we start a "family fuck fest" once a week. I thought that was a fantastic idea since I'd always wanted to fuck my mother. My parents got me and my sister together to discuss my fucking her and for how long had this been going on. They were shocked to learn that we'd been fucking at least once a week for almost a year and that in addition to the fucking we were both bi and doing others, men and women as well. By the time we had finished with the discussion both all four of us were nude and trying to sort out which ones were going to start with each other. My father began fucking my sister and I mounted my mother. The pairing lasted most of the day before we switched. I took my father's cock and sister began eating Mom's pussy. Before the day was out we'd tried everything except for my dad fucking my ass, something the women wanted to see. I didn't tell them about other male family members that had been fucking my boy pussy for over a year and that I was their whore to give out to their friends. Once we got aroung to discussing how things should go and what rules we wanted for the group we decided to include relatives that would be interested. The group quickly grew to about 25 members. I guess from that you can say that we are a family hooked on incest. I hope it grows even larger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Family Fuck Fest !!

My family is bit defrent i susan (47), my two twin sons(18) one daughter(16) & my parent(64), though my habby(45) is there but he seldom participet in our family orgy. i am house wife & my duty is to select best quality of family sex story & produce them over Friday night fuck festival in the central hall of my incestous house. my dad lie on bed , i climbed over his dick in my sweet pusy, one son in my ass while other son in mouth. my mom & my daughter make 69 in intimate lesbian styl. imagin our family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Family Fun in one jam-packed session

It seems so natural, I wonder why the two missing wives can't know about it. They should be seduced into the sport, too. If there are any of-age children to initiate, the group would grow so that readers would need a scorecard to keep track of who was who. But well done. Toolboy is creative, as usual.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
love the story

it's very erotic. it's just too short. i think you should combine a few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, totally depraved and decadent. Everyone totally pissed up on fuck juice. I so adore cunt cunt and more cunt, drunk on cunt juice, fucking one cunt and eating another, more and more, cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous