All Comments on 'Connie: Slut MILF'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmmm

This story was so hot and nasty. It made my pussy soooo wet and hot. Keep it coming--I hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crude

Crude,but I sometimes like crude things,,this is for creamy panties,do you know what I had no idea that women played with themselves while reading such storiesJIMBO

floaturboatfloaturboatover 16 years ago
reminds me of

This style of writing reminds me of those cheap porn paper backs for the early seventies, Greenleaf, Midwood. liverpool etc. Well done and nice to see an occasional crude story on this site.

thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice...

very nice. Nothing like a slutty Milf that is cock hungry. Totally enjoyed the story...nice work. The sequel definitely needs to include a drunken Aunt Cathy and mother session. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Out of breath reading that. Whew! Where's a good milf when you need one? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Very nice effort. I usually like the reluctant (but not forced) side of things, but this was just supercharged with the mother's pent-up desires and it worked quite well.

I second the notion of another chapter with the Aunt included...

john01824john01824over 16 years ago
Best story I have read in a while

5 star effort. I loved the build up and the sex was fantastic. Please give us more of the storyline. Maybe you could get one of her son's friends involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Faaaaaaantastic!

Slow start but what a sex scene you described. Being partial to busty mature women in incestous situations, I loooooved it. Plizzz write more on this subject, plizzzz

Di

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 16 years ago
Bravo

What a wonderful telling of lust. Please write more about this slut Connie.

Vagabond69Vagabond69over 16 years ago
Pretty good

A lot of writers here like to dive in with things..this played out for a good long time, breaking her down over a period of time. Titilating to say the least.

mikej2358mikej2358over 16 years ago
hot

MMMMMm I loved it, wish I had a hot MILF like Connie, that got my cock so fucking hard. any MILF's out there need a good hard dick?

mortismortisover 16 years ago
Typically not my genre

That was a hot story nice description of how he would suduce his own mother. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Stuff

So often on this site you see a story determined to jump right in to the sex or a story with pages of build up and no great release, pun intended. This had the best of both worlds. The build up makes the sex scene so much more intense. My only complaint would be to say that the sex scene ran a little long and could have used some tightening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Easy

My mother in law bending over for me, me fucking her tight arse, what a slut she was, i was doing her daughter and her mothers arse.The mother was a better fuck.I once had her with her friend Stacey,she was licking Staceys cunt while i drilled Staceys tight arse.Stacey would visit me on occassions and i filled her every hole.She was rather plump, but a plump tight arse is a great fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This bitch needs fucking hard !

Fucking awesome story - full of delicious description and detail. I'm still hard. It reminds me of when I fucked my Aunt, my Mum's sister. She was a hot bitch and cock crazy, my Uncle turned a blind eye, I think he was a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

OMG that story was SO HOT! Got me so hard...reading on so I can pop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So fucking HOT

This story is wonderful! So incredibly hot! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
likeing for my mom

Such a hot story,i too wanted my mom, and it was always hot to have her big tits in my face,id have ptefered her pussy,

trucke2@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did I mention that got a hard-on?

Old fashioned?

You better believe it. and delightfully so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck me! That was good.

Bit random seduction method but hey! Great story nevertheless! Well done but may call 4 chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a turn on!

Happens my wife's name is Connie and we have a son named Scott!! The thought of him plowing between his mother's pussy lips makes me hard and horny. Never happen, but to stumble on a hot story using their names...WOW.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
great story.

loved it. the mother was so slutty and the so so crafty. I'm not sure I'll be able to hear the word "buttery" again without thinking of her cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

that was fanfuckingtastic, had to make up a word for this story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved how he manipulated her into fucking him. Awesome story. Can't wait to read the other chapters.

Jimmyjim27usJimmyjim27usover 9 years ago
Amazing

Story is amazing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FROM THE AUTHOR

auréoles (areolas)

toys ears (toy’s)

Scott open and shut (opened)

pour over it to find the best possible approach (pore)

side step (sidestep)

Aunt Cathy (aunt)

Dad (dad)

Sweetie (sweetie)

Mom (mom)

with you genitals (your)

her sons athletic body (son’s)

Her sons' large (son’s)

mothers' perfect tits (mother’s)

raised HER LONG LEGS high in the air, splaying HER LONG LEGS

the base (of) his shaft

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love when my mom puts her legs in the air!

When my mom puts her legs up in the air, it's such a sight to see. Her nice tits, her hard nipples, and the sight of her trimmed hairy pussy, and ass. I get between her legs, her face showing her anticipation, I push my hard cock into her warm, wet depths. My mom begins to moan right away as I our pelvis's begin colliding. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she groans. I in turn, start increasing my speed, and the force of my delivery. "Oh yes honey, that feels so fucking good," she says becoming louder. I put mom's legs against my shoulders, and I lean forward, pushing her legs back toward the mattress. The feeling is incredible as the head of my cock is smacking into her cervix. "Oh god honey, you're going to make your mother cum," she yells! "Oh god honey, oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey, fuck me baby, fuck me," she shouts!

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 8 years ago
what I wouldn't give..!

WOW..! This is the way I would love to think it would be if I ever fucked my mother. The way she talked to her son as he pounded that Mommy Pussy was awesome and I hate that word. Except in this case, If I had my hard cock smashing into my mothers juicy pussy, I would love to hear her beg me to fuck her harder & faster until I blew my young load deep inside of her. This was an instant favorite the first time I read it. Can't get enough of that wet and sticky Mommy Pussy..!

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 6 years ago
One of my favorites..!

I keep cumming back to this fabulous story of hot Mother/Son fucking and can't get enough of Connie's dirty talking as her son pounds away at that sticky Mommy Pussy of hers. I would have done the same if I ever got the chance to screw my own mothers hairy hole... But,... I would be tempted to shoot my warm Son Cum all over her pretty face and in her hair. I LOVE to see pictures of mature women with a big load of sticky cum on her face with plenty to mess her hair up really well..! Mom, can I cum on your face..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would of cum in her cunt even got her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Dammit.....can I fuck her too? Great fuck story!

woodhandonsillwoodhandonsillover 3 years ago

Parts of this are all but a plagiarism of the first chapter of Eros's Tale of Two Mothers, but, *shrug* it's an inspiring piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really ruined it by having her son call her a slut and worse, treating her like just a random hooker he found in an alley somewhere.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Hhhmmm...really...plagiarism?? Yes, I do read comments BECORE I comment myself, to see what others say, if there are constructive comments, or anything I may want to know. I know these stories kinda blend sometimes; but an allegation like plagiarism is QUITE SERIOUS, could probably get an author kicked off the site, even have a copyright infringement complaint filed.

The story...dddrrraaagggsss in parts; it is full of detail, building up to the 'finalé...wonder what the other 3 chapters are gonna be like! Only one way to find out, go on to reading them.

Five Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculously over the top but fun to read even after all these years. The sheer lack of realism makes it easier to read given the subject matter. More sequels please!

Texracer2Texracer26 months ago

Very sexy incest tale! Love the slow build and his dirty plan. Hearing him call her a slut was a real turn on. I hope there is another chapter!

james1801james18015 months ago

That was exceptionally well written and smoking hot! 😘

rooster11055rooster110552 months ago

Loved this story. So fucking hot. It was especially exciting since my mom's name is Connie. I have dreamt about her sucking my cock and fucking her since I was a teenager. I stroked and came in buckets. Thank you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous