All Comments on 'My Wife on Adult Vacations'

by mikeytoronto

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mudhentwomudhentwoover 16 years ago
Very arousing...

Very hot! I loved this story. I wish it were my wife that was involved. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I really liked this story, even tho it is incredious. Like many of us, our wives own their own bodies, and can do as they wish. Our job is to support them. He did a reasonable good job of supporting his wife---and she had more fun than at any time in her life. We'd have a more perfect union if those "unChristian" Republicans let everyone do as he/she pleases, so long as no one is hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can't believe how stupid some 'reviewers are!!!

The only reason to read erotica is to be aroused,not to bitch about how stupid the Husband here was. Or how slutty the wife was. The story was plausible enough compared to some where the fantasy is over the top and good bye titillation!

In the story they had approached talking about sexual adventures.Believe it or not some married couples actually DO swing!!! They go to 'adult' hotels (in the Caribbean usually),where they find local stud happy to service the wives while Hubby watches.Once this couple saw the risque goings on,,,topless women,exposed men etc etc the seduction began!

I like the gradual melting of the wife...first fondling and playing but hoping to go no further. I can tell you that some formerly 'innocent' wives in parties of this type begin to give in to a hand job and eventually succomb to more. The iron willed wives will never even discuss open marriage with hubby and surely would want no part of adult hotels. Some a bit more adventurous mighy agree to go to a swing party just to watch to make hubby happy.Once there a certain urge might take over...leading to hand jobs ...and more.

Agree with me or not the question still remains some Guys read a story they hate,about people they hate and waste their time dumping on the writer...Who's being STUPID here???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked It

Thinking back to when I was 30 ~ I probably would have done almost the same thing. Of course, I'm sure I would have taken a couple of those 20 year olds for a few hours of intense sex. In your story, they were just going to waste.

Ron

mikeytorontomikeytorontoover 16 years agoAuthor
Folks - Please read this!!!!

Folks,

Please know that this is a fantasy story (not real). Based on some of the other stories I have read here, it seems to be more exciting of a fantasy if it sounds real as you read through a story.

This is the first time I have written a story here and I wanted to see what people think about this kind of writing.

I would not encourage anyone to have unprotected sex - it is not safe and you should not do it unless you know/trust the individual!

Thank you to those of you with nice feedback and emails for me to write other fantasy stories (I got lots of them).

For the ones that don't like the story, if you have suggestions on how I can improve the pace etc..., then that's good info. If you don't like the story (I put enough warning in the tags about it being group sex and wild story so you shouldn't be surprised), then don't read it! Just remember, somebody's gold is another's garbage and vice versa.

Again, for those of you with constructive comments to improve/continue - Thank you for the encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I would love to watch my wife take all that cum inside her pussy. Great Story

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
mmf

i think he shoud got a young girl to fuck she was just thinking of herselfd

screwherscrewherabout 11 years ago
screw my wife

Wow, I love stories of married women getting laid by other men with their husband's approval. i frequently fantasize myself about a couple of men taking my wife to a hotel and screwing her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story, mikeytoronto, gave you a 5- [4.6/5=92% (☆☆☆☆☆-)]! The story is erotic & reasonably realistic.guy

It has got 107 favorites out of 350,609 views, which is 0.3 faves per 1,000 views (very good). It was received well by the readers.

This story is about 4 decent individuals who do wild things while on vacation.

The author say that the wife became better in bed after she was involved in an MFM (while husband was just kibitzing).

The age of the couple (early 30s) is when some women become open to the idea of experimenting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, I disagree

An earlier comment mentioned ‘four decent people’. Where? Hubby was a walkover who went along when the one guy told him to just relax, everything was fine. Then found himself unable to act, then fell asleep? Wife was a weak bitch who just couldn’t say no? The guy who fucked her first might have been okay. He just took advantage of the situation. I have no issue with couples who are both into playing around, but not when they’re wishy-washy backing their way into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I would love my beautiful wife to do this. Can't be selfish and not share her perfect tiny body but with perfectly formed large breasts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great experience for Mark and Bill , not to mention ' the wife'. It was pretty obvious what the outcome was going to be, the husband was quite naive and slow on the uptake. Where do you find these women just built for fucking ?. More please Mikey Toronto.

Furriex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His wife is a cheap whore. Why wouldn't he divorce her before she gives him something he CAN'T divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

if my wife did that i would beat her ass with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How weak both of them are. Her for allowing herself to be used and him for not stopping their actions. It will happen again, that is for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to see a woman when they let themselves enjoy sex enough to reach The ultimate pleasure

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG9 months ago

The ass hole husband needs to stay with his wife, not keep letting her by herself.. stupid idiot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gave you a 5.0 [💯%, A+; ★★★★★(5)] for this tour de force!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

[The two men] looked decent and were nice, so we started conversation with them. I noticed they kept reducing the space with my wife and at one point both men were practically touching her from either side but my wife was not noticing it due to being consumed in conversation with Mark. I didn't know if I should go and stop it, but somehow I was getting a hard on watching this.

End quote.

• • •

This five star story is very very erotic, and believe me, totally true to life.

My wife was one of the women who in their eatly to mid 30s, were getting sexier and sexier. As a consequence my wife became very self confident and she started to feel comfortable in her own body. Men of all ages were attracted to her like flies to shit.

At a house warming party, my wife spent 90 minutes in the company of a well-to-do divorsed man; half of that time she was nowhere to be seen (AWOL!) All that time I was with our 2 sons by the swimming pool.

She has never admitted she did anything wrong. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVE THIS STORY: 4.6 of 5 = 92%, ♡♡♡♡♡-!

Excerpt from the story:

"My wife told me that Mark had asked her to go to his room since it would be more comfortable and he has a very beautiful suite overlooking the ocean. I didn't know what to say. She reassured me that she is not planning on having sex, but may jerk him off until he cums. I agreed."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermikeytoronto@mikeytoronto
30 Followers
I am a 45 year old husband. Like to write erotic stories for your pleasure. Let me know how you like it. I love to get feedback and will try to write about your fantasies if you share with me. All for good fun and pleasure!