All Comments on 'Hypnotized at Work'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
move this story along

This has a good base for humiliation desperation stories I don't get why you have not created any more stories to this.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Please do continue this story

Not a bad idea here. Weird premise, though. I'd like to see what you can do with it, Jessica, especially after I have read the Darla series. Hey, might Jill here be like the Jill in the Darla series? Just a thought. Also, for some reason my mind flashes to Orwell's 1984 when I read this. (BTW, thanks for the intro into who you are.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
belive

in that long story you had me with you until it went over the top. we know it's make-be-leave but don't rub our noses into it.your work as a body is hot stuff, you form your folks well, back story, the works. i'm a new fan so i'll be on the look out for more....just remember that when you abuse us we'll read another story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad.

I've seen a hypnotist make a few of my friends do some pretty scary stuff so I liked the premise. I'm partial to revenge but the frustration and humiliation felt by the sub were enough and on par with the Darla series.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Very nice

This story needs to be continued, but I'd love for you to slow down and add some more detail. It was pretty hot, I just want more than a quick story from you, your such a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Nice story! Definitely a sexy premise. But have faith in yourself and stop commenting on your own writing mid-story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVEEEE it!!!!!!!!!

Perfect in every way, please write another mind control story for us to enjoy? <33

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

I appreciate your contribution to Literotica. This is meant as constructive criticism.

The biography at the beginning of your story is not needed, and is as much fiction as the rest of your story. Women do not need to mention that they are women when writing a story unless they have a motive, and the only motive that you could have would be to garner positive reviews. This will not be one of those positive reviews.

The readers do not care what your fantasies are, or the motivations that you have for writing the story. Reading the story itself is the ultimate goal; to bury the reader in the immersion of the story plot. You break that immersion at the beginning and in several places you mention that this is a fantasy story, and that no STDs are around. Once again, your immersion breaking is not needed. We realize that we are not at a real Wal-mart, and the images on the screen are just words.

The lack of detail is awe inspiring.... "....pussy juice dripping onto the floor as soon as a cunt is placed in front of me...." Really? Dehydration would kill a woman from "juice" loss alone. Again, evidence that the writer is unfamiliar with female anatomy, much less possesses it.

I would suggest contacting one of the free editors provided here in Literotica to help you with your writing. Basic spelling errors, unneeded immersion breaks, lack of detail, and broken story flow are holding you back.

On the plus side, your story is an interesting idea. I look forward to reading more of your improved work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

It was perfect. I in fact, loved it. I dont care if there any errors. Please continue and dont change :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ick...

Gotta admit, this is quite bad. Good news is, at least you can improve

iceblockiceblockabout 7 years ago
Wasn't That Bad!

Really, it wasn't! Got me aroused, same as Kelly's much longer story did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If..

it wasn’t sinister it could be erotic. Fortunately it comes across as completely unbelievable. Somebody would talk, unless they’re all mind controlled puppets, it’s too difficult to keep a secret with that many people involved.

The bio and intro as well as comments in brackets only detracted from the story. What is appreciated by me as a reader is when authors take time the post trigger warnings before their story unfolds.

The premise of not getting aroused by men doesn’t work. If she’d been gangbanged by all her male colleagues without getting wet then she’d need medical attention from the tearing and blood loss. Rape, real rape isn’t sexy, the ‘fantasy of rape’ is entirely different.

The manager just sounds like she’s off her medication. If she was able to control people to that extent she wouldn’t be working there.

webmiserwebmiseralmost 5 years ago
Not impressed

What plot there was was lazy and lacked credibility. As for JO material - big fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Far too sinister to be erotic, at one point you stated that she wouldn’t get wet from anything a man did to her then she was fucked by all the male employees...so lots of painful dry fucking for both parties then?

Just not sexy at all.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it!

I love these kind of stories! Please could you do another chapter? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story or at least a start so much room to grow

GreenDude12GreenDude12over 2 years ago

"Nope

Far too sinister to be erotic, at one point you stated that she wouldn’t get wet from anything a man did to her then she was fucked by all the male employees...so lots of painful dry fucking for both parties then?

Just not sexy at all."

I AGREE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1337 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...